1. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Omega

Omega seems like a very reputable company. They base there products on solid science, put health and ethics ahead of profits and appear to be christian based. I think I'm in love. But where are the products? I can't find Trinitine or Ultima anywhere. How can you guys survive without sales?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

They are coming soon. They just issued a statement in a thread about the info and some of the issues they have had to deal with. I can't wait to get some more when it comes in tho. Even the shirts are high quality!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    They are coming soon. They just issued a statement in a thread about the info and some of the issues they have had to deal with. I can't wait to get some more when it comes in tho. Even the shirts are high quality!
    I have ask for samples we will see what happens.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.7%

One on hand, I really wish I had samples available to give out, but on the other hand, I hate the idea of samples because, in my opinion, there are only two reason to give out samples: for taste and stimulant products. Samples of anything else really are not going to give an accurate picture of effectiveness, which is why you see so many companies loading every product in their lineup with caffeine and other stimulants. The customer feels it working right away, so it must be ding something, right? This is the same reason why a non-stim fat-burner has never made it big, despite the effectiveness.

OK, off my soapbox for right now.

I seriously hope to have our products back in stock literally any day now. We just got T-Force back, which is sale at NP as a buy 1 get 1 free, and the others should be following in line in regards to availability very soon.
  5. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    One on hand, I really wish I had samples available to give out, but on the other hand, I hate the idea of samples because, in my opinion, there are only two reason to give out samples: for taste and stimulant products. Samples of anything else really are not going to give an accurate picture of effectiveness, which is why you see so many companies loading every product in their lineup with caffeine and other stimulants. The customer feels it working right away, so it must be ding something, right? This is the same reason why a non-stim fat-burner has never made it big, despite the effectiveness.

I seriously hope to have our products back in stock literally any day now. We just got T-Force back, which is sale at NP as a buy 1 get 1 free, and the others should be following in line in regards to availability very soon.
    Ultima is suppose to increase mental focus, endurance and strength why wouldn't a sample be applicable? If these effects take place over an extended period of time it may make sense but most preworkout supps work within 30 to 45 min.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The bolded has me really excited
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.7%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Ultima is suppose to increase mental focus, endurance and strength why wouldn't a sample be applicable? If these effects take place over an extended period of time it may make sense but most preworkout supps work within 30 to 45 min.

...I was kind of speaking in generalities.

Ultima would be a good sample product for those reasons, but the culmulatiuve effects are much better, IMO
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If it were me BBB I would just go ahead and offer to buy half of his first run of ultima... based off of what I heard that stuff is gonna be ballz 2 da wallz!!!! can't wait to get me some!
  9. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.72%

Consider the exchange...

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post

First off, I am unsure what kind of endurance is being suggested by beta-alanine products...but true acclimation to muscle carnosine buffering is a LONG-term process via studies and occurs over weeks.

4 weeks - about 50+% muscle carnosine increase

10 weeks - about 80+% muscle carnosine increase

I suppose I would like the 10 week sample too.

But really, "most" pre-workout supps "work" within the suggested timeframe because of the very same caffeine stimulant offering. It is all about "pump and bloat" in this industry and its "jittery and wacked out."

I can attest to the increased concentration and appreciate the suggestion, but boy oh boy...we're expecting parting of the Red Sea I think...we are still talking supplements boys.

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.87%

Omega does seem like a great company, but Im not going to lie, I bought Ultima because Dr. Houser is behind it. Whatever products hes involved in (or approves of) with whatever companies, there you will find me. Same reason Ive used MAN's Blueprint, Gaspari Thyrotabs, 7-keto, Humanafort, etc.

The guy knows his ****, plain and simple. On 11/2007 I was 18% body fat and weighed a good 166 pounds. As of 1/05/2010 Im 9% body fat (my avatar is old) and 138, and have never felt or looked better. 138 sounds light but being 5'5" it isnt. LOL. I attribute this transformation, mostly to the assistance (free as well) of Dr. Houser. Using his Thyroid protocol (2 cycles), and heeding his advice in other areas (the uselessness of multi-vitamins, how to eat, what supps are worthwhile, which arent) Ive gotten myself into pretty amazing shape. Im 37 and still turning the young girls heads.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    Omega does seem like a great company, but Im not going to lie, I bought Ultima because Dr. Houser is behind it. Whatever products hes involved in (or approves of) with whatever companies, there you will find me. Same reason Ive used MAN's Blueprint, Gaspari Thyrotabs, 7-keto, Humanafort, etc.

The guy knows his ****, plain and simple. On 11/2007 I was 18% body fat and weighed a good 166 pounds. As of 1/05/2010 Im 9% body fat (my avatar is old) and 138, and have never felt or looked better. 138 sounds light but being 5'5" it isnt. LOL. I attribute this transformation, mostly to the assistance (free as well) of Dr. Houser. Using his Thyroid protocol (2 cycles), and heeding his advice in other areas (the uselessness of multi-vitamins, how to eat, what supps are worthwhile, which arent) Ive gotten myself into pretty amazing shape. Im 37 and still turning the young girls heads.
    Agreed, proper nutriton along with proper training/supps/deep sleep will allow for gains of any goals.
    doing my own thang!
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%

And yes, Dr. Houser knows his stuff!
    doing my own thang!
  13. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.72%

Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    And yes, Dr. Houser knows his stuff!

Ahhh shucks!

More interesting stuff for you guys slated for 2010; much more!!!

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%

Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii View Post
    Ahhh shucks!

More interesting stuff for you guys slated for 2010; much more!!!

D_
    You have my ears sir!
    doing my own thang!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Omega-3
    By onlyone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 02:05 PM
  2. When to take Omega 3-6-9?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 12:23 AM