An Announcement from the President

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
First, my apologies for not being able to answer questions on here in a more timely manner; I've simply been swamped with various projects and I felt like I was beginning to string you guys along with updates here and there, so I have been wanting to wait to announce something when there was actual new news to discuss.

To dispel any rumors, Omega is not on the verge of death or deep financial ruin. On the contrary, we have just entered into agreement with a very large and reputable company to license Trinitine. This company is in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe and countless other large chain stores, and with their help, we are going to make Trinitine a household name. The very near future for Omega is looking very bright. We'll be making an announcement on this licensing venture as soon as all of the contractual agreements are 'dried'.

Secondly, with regards to Ultima, I am going to be a transparent and honest as I can with you guys.

We have had the flavor and final formula approved since July. Yes, almost 8 months we have been getting the run around from our manufacturer. Let me paint a picture for you so you have a better understanding of what we were dealing with: because of the cost to produce Ultima, I can only run 500-1000 at a time. Other companies routinely run 20,000 - 50,000 of a particular SKU at a time. And then because of all of the GMP mandates coming on board, it created a huge bottle neck in the manufacturing side of things. So a manufacturer looks at their schedule and of course they are going to run their large clients first. I can throw a fit all I want and tell them I am taking our business elsewhere, but the truth of it is that they could care less...making only 1000 of such a complex formula is really more trouble to them than it is worth. SO we are all force to wait, and wait, and wait.

Our very last hiccup was we did not have all of the allergen information together to meet GMP guidelines. Again, something I wish they would have let me know 6 months ago. And since Trinitine is literally a brand new product, we had to commission allergen testing and documentation, which takes some time. Now that all of that is complete and submitted, I have been told they are bottling Ultima in the next 7-10 days, no more BS.

So there you have it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

I do sincerely thank everyone for hanging with us this long. now that we have every conceivable wrinkle ironed out, tings should be infinitely more smooth from here on out.

I will be announcing a sale date later this week here first on AM, so please be watching for that.

Again, I sincerely and personally thank you all and give you my word that you will not be disappointed once you finally get to try this stuff out!

Thanks,
Matt

glendr1

Awards
That is fantastic. I will be buying 4 of them. Hopefully it will last until the next batch is done.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see all is well, I do not play into rumors and gossips so I was not sure of what the deal is, but now its clear, thank you.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope all is well...and I hope everything runs smoothly. Congrats on the Trinitine developments :)

glendr1

Awards
Would it be possible to post the ingredients label for the new formula? It would be nice to be able to compare with my beta Ultima label.

First, my apologies for not being able to answer questions on here in a more timely manner; I've simply been swamped with various projects and I felt like I was beginning to string you guys along with updates here and there, so I have been wanting to wait to announce something when there was actual new news to discuss.

To dispel any rumors, Omega is not on the verge of death or deep financial ruin. On the contrary, we have just entered into agreement with a very large and reputable company to license Trinitine. This company is in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe and countless other large chain stores, and with their help, we are going to make Trinitine a household name. The very near future for Omega is looking very bright. We'll be making an announcement on this licensing venture as soon as all of the contractual agreements are 'dried'.

Secondly, with regards to Ultima, I am going to be a transparent and honest as I can with you guys.

We have had the flavor and final formula approved since July. Yes, almost 8 months we have been getting the run around from our manufacturer. Let me paint a picture for you so you have a better understanding of what we were dealing with: because of the cost to produce Ultima, I can only run 500-1000 at a time. Other companies routinely run 20,000 - 50,000 of a particular SKU at a time. And then because of all of the GMP mandates coming on board, it created a huge bottle neck in the manufacturing side of things. So a manufacturer looks at their schedule and of course they are going to run their large clients first. I can throw a fit all I want and tell them I am taking our business elsewhere, but the truth of it is that they could care less...making only 1000 of such a complex formula is really more trouble to them than it is worth. SO we are all force to wait, and wait, and wait.

Our very last hiccup was we did not have all of the allergen information together to meet GMP guidelines. Again, something I wish they would have let me know 6 months ago. And since Trinitine is literally a brand new product, we had to commission allergen testing and documentation, which takes some time. Now that all of that is complete and submitted, I have been told they are bottling Ultima in the next 7-10 days, no more BS.

So there you have it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

I do sincerely thank everyone for hanging with us this long. now that we have every conceivable wrinkle ironed out, tings should be infinitely more smooth from here on out.

I will be announcing a sale date later this week here first on AM, so please be watching for that.

Again, I sincerely and personally thank you all and give you my word that you will not be disappointed once you finally get to try this stuff out!

Thanks,
Matt

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Rock on Omega! Glad to see some good fortune come your way.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Rock on Omega! Glad to see some good fortune come your way.
I ditto that. There are so many shady supplement companies in the market and very few repuptable ones. I believe that Omega is one of the good ones. I wish you great success.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Thanks for the update!!

I thought the worse because of the rumors....

Now I am waiting to buy as much Ultima as possible!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any new updates on Ultima release b4 weeks up?

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I was kind of glad this wasn't a post about Obama - his healthcare nonsense has had me completely outraged lately. This was much more of a pleasant and realistic read though.

D_