Any links to T-Force Reviews
- 10-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Any links to T-Force Reviews
I may be takig advantage of the current buy 1 get 1 free Omega Sports "T-Force" offer on Nutraplanet. Besides searching (which I have done) do you have any quick links to the reviews that have been posted around the online communities?
Thanks for helping Andy,
- 10-10-2009, 01:27 AM
I second this. I'm also interested in this product/sale.
10-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Its a solid product. There were four logs or so. Bioman did one so did AE14. search there names.
10-12-2009, 09:34 AM
...Originally Posted by Todd_74**FINAL REVIEW **
- Nothing really noticeable as of this point in time. Around day 4 I did feel as if I was recovering better. I really didn?t think I would notice anything only one week into this product but I am starting to feel something change slightly, could it be placebo or could it be T-Force only time will tell. I cant wait until the upcoming weeks
- Starting to feel it kick in recently. My bench is what I will be working on this cycle because I usally focus on squats/deadlifts while running a new supplement. My bench numbers have stayed the same on my 5x5 routine, but I do find myself able to complete the sets with alittle extra in the tank, where as before I was really drained. What I find to be a big surprise is that my reps in curls have gone up pretty good recently. I was doing 65lbs "strict form" for 3 sets of 8 reps and now find that I am able to rep all 3 sets 10 times about the same as I did when I hit only 8 reps.
- T-Force is in force this week. I have been stuck on my current 5x5 routine for bench for about 3 weeks. I have been hitting the first 2 sets for all 5 reps then the last 3 sets maybe getting 4 or 3 reps. This week I was finally able to hit the first 4 sets for 5 full reps and got 4 reps on my last set. This is HUGE for me as I have been stuck for about a month. My strength is up but my recovery is down. I feel really sore like that feeling when you take sometime off and start working out again. I contribute it to the added intensity / strength gains I have made so far
- Finally broke past a huge bench press sticking point on my last week. T-Force has helped me add extra pounds to all my lifts. I focused on bench this time around and have added 10 pounds to my current 5x5 routine. This may not sound like alot but let me be the first to tell you that I have been stuck for the last month and T-Force helped me break over the hump and get to were I want to be and that is pushing more weight.
No real change I do feel slightly more agitated this week. I cant really say it is from T-Force at this point in time.
- Slight change I have been agitated more but due to lack of sleep may be a big part. I am starting to feel more "alpha" but then again I always had that.
- Still feeling "alpha" like but no real temper issues. I think I am starting to even out as week 2 seemed the worse as far as being agitated quickly.
- Temper has flared up my last week maybe due to adding in an extra capsule each day. I really get mad quick and over what seems to be stupid reasons.
- About the same. I do think I get excited a little easier which seemed to happen around day six.
- Yup T-Force is working already in this area. I feel like a high school kid on spring break. I am running after my wife at home and want it 24/7. Erections more frequent and harder then normal. Upcoming weeks should be fun for my wife. I warned her I was on anouther test booster. She replied "oh fun".
- No let down at all. T-Force gets me excited quicker then normal and better then normal. No complaints in this department at all. Still chasing the wifey around the house. T-Force may be the reason for baby #2.
- Libido stayed high throughout the cycle since week 2. I would have thought it would have leveled out but nope, T-Force made me feel like a high school kid again and for some reason sex was alot better with the wife "alpha sex" lol which was weird but a nice side non the less.
- My weight has been the same recently but I think my arms looked fuller at the end of week one. It could be just me but I do think I also look slightly leaner.
- Not much change from last week to comment on. I still fell like I am feeling fuller.
- Arms and chest feeling pretty tight all day long due to increased workouts I would think.
- No major change from week 3
-The product is not really claimed to be for pumps but I like to include this into my logs. No real difference but by end of week one my arms feel slightly fuller which helps me get a decent pump.
- No change from week 1
- No major change to report.
- Nothing to report arms feel good during workouts but nothing major that I could tell that T-Force helped with.
- Nothing major to comment on so far. I feel pretty good and ready to take on the gym but that?s because I like to get the most out of my supplements so this so far is probably more placebo then T-Force as of this point.
- With my temper increasing I really want to hit the weights this week to burn off steam, which for me helps alot in the focus area.
- Great focus this week. With being able to lift more I am like a laser beam in the gym. I really am focused because I wanna see how much I can get out of T-Force.
- How could my focus not be great I finally broke past a MAJOR sticking point and I felt stronger then ever this past week.
-By day five I have been pretty hungry even after meals. Not sure if T-Force raises hunger like this but it?s the only thing different I have added and I eat and an hour later I could eat again. This is a nice side so far as I am trying to bulk right now.
- Freaking hungry all the time. I added anouther protein shake during my day to keep me off eating like a cow. I am not sure if this stuff increases your hunger but for me I feel sick if I dont eat. On a bulk this has been one of the best sides for me.
- Still eating like a pig. I normally bring a lunch to work and this week I found myself eating it and ordering out 3x this week because I felt so hungry.
- I have gained about 6 pounds during the little run with T-Force which is not bad at all. I am sure some is fat as I was eating everthing in site but I still look as lean as I was before but my arms look thicker but that could just be me but who cares. I think I look bigger and this was off a 4 week run.
-Wow by the end of week one I am already sleeping longer and having some really vivid dreams. I really can say that this is from T-Force as I am not taking anything else for sleep and have not had vivid dreams like this for awhile.
- SUPER. Again sleep is deep and dreams are so life like that I wake up scared about some of the stuff I just dreamed about. Nothing has had this effect on me and I have taken the old ZMA, melatonin and even that nocturnabol stuff. I am getting at least an extra 20min solid sleep. I still feel grumpy in the morning though.
- A-. I would give this an A+ but my sleep is so deep and vivid this week that when I had a few bad dreams I awoke in panicky about WTF I just did in my dreams. Overall outstanding sleep other then those few nightmares. 1.2. freddys coming for you....lol
- Nothing changed. Sleep was great and dreams were insane.
- Nothing to report at this time.
- Nothing to report at this time. I am scared of acne in the upcoming weeks as my face feels just slightly oilly, nothing major just slightly there. I break out bad from good test boosters so a little pimples down the road means its working for me so we will see. I have b-5, apple cider vinager and OTC stuff on stand by just in case.
- No real change slight acne. Only real side to report is the intense soreness I get after lifting this week.
- Starting to get some more acne then normal. I can tell this had to increase my test or something usally only good test boosters cause me to get ance and this week I had 3-4 more pimples then I normally do. Nothing major but I could tell it had to be from T-Force. Recovery alot better this week I think my body got around to being use to lifting more weight finally. Week 3 I was sore as hell.
Not much change as in the strength area but I did not expect to see alot in only one week. Sleep has been a real nice suprise with me getting a deeper sleep and real vivid dreams only one week into T-Force. I think I look slightly better in the mirror and feel as if my libido is going up slightly so far. I can only see things getter better into week 2 and beyond.
I feel it kicking in alittle this week and I know its not placebo. The added reps in curls and less fatigue in bench this early is a good sign of things to come. Sleep like stated before has been outstanding.
T-Force has kicked in no doubt about it. Strength is going up nice and already broke over a sticking point on my 5x5's with bench press. My workouts are getting intense and the soreness I have I am sure is due to me pushing myself hard in the gym. Sleep has been great and seems like I am getting more of a a deeper sleep / vivid dreams then I ever had. I have about 45 pills left and will probally jump up to 4 a day for 11 or so days for a final run at T-Force. Overall very impressed so far for a product with a very decent price tag.
Overall I was very happy to log T-Force because not only was it free it was a supplement I wanted to try and would have bought if I was not selected to run it. Strength, libido and sleep was great on T-Force and I even was able to add 10 pounds on my 5x5 bench press which I was stuck at for almost a whole month. I gained about 6 pounds in 4 week which is great for me as T-Force made me hungry all the time so bulking up was very easy. I was alittle suprised at how much I was able to gain in all areas on only 1 bottle of T-Force and I would highly recommend runing two back to back. This product would be great IMO to stack with Bioforge which I will do maybe in December. For those bigger guys like me I think I would get 2 bottles and run at least 4 caps a day. Overall I would buy this product again its VERY underated and just a simple product that works in real life.
10-12-2009, 09:34 AM
...Originally Posted by hvillpimp524Final Product Review:
Logging T-Force was an incredible opportunity for me, I loved this product and it made me feel amazing. I saw a complete change from my post-PH shutdown phase to where I'm at now..it was like day and night.
Strength/endurance: Before I ran this, I started to lose my strength, I was at my peak during my last PH cycle and felt like a king for a while..but a couple weeks into my PCT, I felt like my strength was totally lost. I ran this after my PCT and I've seen phenomenal results. I hit a PR on my bench press while on this, 10 reps of 225 in one set (I couldn't even do that while on my last PH cycle), and I felt an overall increase in my endurance levels. 9/10
Weight: Weighed 151.5 at the start of running this, and ended with 146.5 (I jumped up to 153 during the log as well). This is the lowest I've weighed in months, and I've leaned up a lot while running this. I want to get up to 165 in weight and stay leaned up. I was at 157 before and I need to fix up my diet. Even though I've lost weight on this, I've gained more strength than before, and feel in overall better shape. 8.5/10
Libido: T-Force turned this completely around for me..just a month or so ago, my libido was completely shot and I couldn't do anything to get it hard at all..it just didn't want to work..I was having a horrible testosterone shutdown. But after running this, I feel like I'm in highschool again, and it won't stay down! This is the most definite effect from T-Force in my opinion. 10/10
Sleep: I definitely saw a change in my sleep while running T-Force. My dreams became more lifelike and I generally had a much deeper sleep than before, which always makes me feel better. 9/10
Mood: I was constantly raging before taking this, and would get mood swings, feeling like crap and even depressed..but T-Force changed this up a lot as well. My confidence shot up tremendously and I feel great all the time (at least for the most part). I would say my mood is dictated more so by what's going on in my life..not just by what I'm taking. 8.5/10
T-Force is an amazing product that gave me awesome results in every single one of these departments. My main goal was to increase size and strength, not so much to lean out, but I'm happy that I lost some bodyfat, and even happier than I got stronger while on this..this is some really cool stuff. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a superior, all-natural testosterone booster, it will definitely give you results. Thanks to Matt and Omega Sports for letting me run this product, I appreciate this awesome opportunity. This is the first product I've ever tried from your lineup and I plan on checking out your other stuff sometime. Thanks guys!
10-12-2009, 09:35 AM
...Originally Posted by ResolveFinal Review
I've gone through my entire bottle now - took the last two caps before today's lifting session. These are my thoughts:
1. Strength took a while to increase, but by the third week, large jumps in load were made in just about every movement. For example:
At workout 1 on T-Force:
By the end of the bottle:
That's a significant increase in two major lifts. Now, some of that increase is probably muscle memory, as I'm coming back from an injury, but a 40lb increase on Squat and 30 on bench is significant either way.
2. For the first couple of weeks, I experienced a serious increase in libido. This tapered after that and by the end of the bottle, it had returned to normal.
3. Large mood elevation. Though this too seemed to fade as T-Force use continued, it was nevertheless very enjoyable to go through life pretty much unaffected by any set-back or hardship.
What I was looking for but didn't experience:
1. No increase in aggression. Rather than being more aggressive - I was much more laid back, both in the gym and out of it. However, this doesn't mean I wasn't focused or driven in the gym. It just meant that while I lifted I felt fantastic - happy, excited to be there and for the first week or so I was "lusting for more weight" (that's really the only way to describe it).
2. Only small increase in appetite. I have been eating right around maintenance during my log - focusing primarily on getting my strength up more than on increasing or decreasing my bodyweight. Still, typically, when I am on a test booster, I usually have random bouts of hunger strike me. This was not really the case.
3. No significant change in my measurements - but this is undoubtedly due to my diet being only at maintenance. If I'd eaten more, this could easily have turned out differently. And, I was focused on increasing strength, not size.
Of the herbal test boosters I have used (DTHC (old version), Battle Fuel, Stoked, couple others I'm forgetting right now...) I think I prefer T-Force. While the others typically gave me far more aggression, they also had a tendency to make me more irritable. Being in a good mood and simultaneously gaining strength substantially was far better.
I additionally am a big fan of supplementing with pure substances - i.e. a large dose of just one specific, effective ingredient rather than a formula of many ingredients at less potent dosages.
I do have to add the caveat that T-Force does not compare with the hormonal AIs I have used. But the whole ball-game changes as soon as you bring in hormones - you can't expect an herbal to beat a steroidal compound. For non-hormonal substances, T-Force was fantastic.
10-12-2009, 09:36 AM
...Originally Posted by AE14For final review
Here are the pre pics taken 8/21/09
Final Review (9-16-09):
After my several weeks of t-force here are my thoughts
Even on a cut, my strength really exceeded my expectations. My weight dropped alittle during the course of the t-force run, however my strength slightly increased in particualr lifts, which is a plus
The pump was not really an overall issue at all. It was not something wehre I thought "wow, this is crazy". However, to me pump sort of works in line with strength. The stronger my workout the better the pump in essence.
The only side I saw was a slight increase in acne. Which is not an issue in my mind I am a high school teacher, so to me I fit right in
The sexual part of this really was the true benefit. I have never had any real issue here, but this made me a walking animal in this regard. It got to the point where my wife actually wanted me to stop taking it. After 10 days here, watch the "f" out.
Would I buy again? Yes, and with the deal NP has run it is entirely worth it. I mean in reality, we all know we are not going to see PH gains from this, but for a natural product, and with fadogia starting to become more talked about, it is worth the run.
Nice work Omega
10-12-2009, 09:36 AM
...Originally Posted by JH34PGfirst i would like to thank everyone at T-Force for this oppertunity...i loved this product and it is a GREAT Test Booster...
things i noticed:
-increases in bench and squat or equivalents if you do not do these
Definetly noticed an increase in strength...and especially endurance...I had to stop myself from working out because i could just keep going and going...the increase in Test was def noticeable with my strength in ALL lifts...
-changes in arm/waist/leg measurement if possible
Didnt notice an increase in size, but did feel leaner...def noticed my quads and hammys getting cut up which is Great...
-changes in body weight
I only gained about 4lbs...my weight fluctuates very often...i know how my body is and i feel a lil bigger but def more cut
-changes in libido, erection frequency/quality
Def increase in libido like all test boosters...sometimes it would come at bad times, such as being on the treadmill with hotties next to me...THAT sucked...
-changes in sleep
WILD and VIVID dreams...felt as if the dreams really happened...
-changes in mood/assertiveness
A little bit more aggressiveness but also had the ALPHA feeling...
All in All it was a GREAT test booster and it can be found for cheap...so I Def reccomend everyone to go buy it if you need a Test Booster...
10-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Good stuff. I appreciate all the effort to get those reviews into this thread. I will be purchasing your product shortly.
Thanks for helpng Andy,
10-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Great product will be using again.
10-18-2009, 02:43 AM
i like this company
10-18-2009, 09:55 AM
You guys are making it hard to purchase the new stuff when your original product is priced at 50% off..
That being said, don't change
10-18-2009, 10:57 PM
T-Force is a great product that is now very well priced
no reason whatsoever to not buy two bottles
Similar Forum Threads
- By g0hardorgohom in forum Olympus LabsReplies: 86Last Post: 11-09-2015, 05:11 AM
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:36 PM