T-Force Buy 1 Get 1 FREE

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Omega Sports T-Force, which features the only Fadogia Agrestis product on the market that has its content certified by Chromadex Labs, is finally back in stock at the Planet..

And to help celebrate its return, we're blowing the doors off on a buy 1 get 1 free deal! The link should be up later today.

Remember, T-Force is the only product that contains Fadogia to prove its ingredients are legit. Fadogia only comes from Africa and getting it from less than motivated locals is challenging, to say the least.

Get more action in the gym and the bedroom with T-Force.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang it wasn't gonna buy any supps for awhile cause i was well stocked but between this and Bulk Super CissusRX getting in i'm in for it.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are these caps filled properly, or from the problem stock? How long till the new T-force is debuted?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
This is a brand new batch.

The new version is on hold indefiantely for lack of supply for the ingredients/

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was going to be in the new formula

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia and some new herbal AI's which I thought we had secured for supply, but apparently not.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome, glad we can stock up for so cheap i really enjoyed this product when i ran it once it came out

im actually going to be the proud owner of ONE, ultima and t-force... a return customer on all three!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Would it be of better benefit to me to take this with a mild AI? suggestions?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the stack makes sense. However, it seems that supression is either all or nothing with current products out there.

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
Yeah, the stack makes sense. However, it seems that supression is either all or nothing with current products out there.
I agree with you there. Every AI i use ether kills my libido and makes me lethargic with a massive strength increase or it just doesn’t work.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
bought this when it first went on sale... this stuff is the best. now I own 6 more bottles :) I'm so proud.

Is there any point to me taking more than 3 caps per day, will I continue to see better gains or will I just piss it out?

solid product officially. btw in case anyone was still doubtful.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Great deal on a product that actually works. Fadogia rocks!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bought this when it first went on sale... this stuff is the best. now I own 6 more bottles :) I'm so proud.

Is there any point to me taking more than 3 caps per day, will I continue to see better gains or will I just piss it out?

solid product officially. btw in case anyone was still doubtful.
It gets ridicules at 5-6 a day.

Definitely ramp the dosing down at the end though

isoc

Awards
  • Established
It gets ridicules at 5-6 a day.

Definitely ramp the dosing down at the end though
what gets ridiculous, any strength, body comp changes? Suppression is avoided by the 5 on 2 off dosing correct? thanks.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that you should take this product every day.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Should be back at NP this week, hopefully.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
it is some awesome stuff. you guys should stock up. got 11 bottles left of it. stuff turns you into a horny dog.

you just keep humping sh*t.