I Heard a Rumor about T-Force...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Word on the street is that T-Force is being reformulated.

I hear it is going to still include the largest dose of Fadogia Agrestis on the market and still the only one certified by Chromadex Labs.

I also heard it is going to deal with that pesky SHBG and also include natural aromatase inhibitor(s) that were described by researchers as "remarkable" and "potent".

At least that's what the word is.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Source or its not true.

:reporter:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
some guy. he seemed like a straight shooter.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more info..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooooooooo :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. Excited to see what Omega is up to with their top notch test booster!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
(eyebrows raised, and head tilted to one side)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How will the synergy be between this and Ultima? If I recall correctly, there are a few Ultima add-on products coming, correct?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
They will not be made specifically for each other, but they certainly can be stacked and stacked well together.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Best Test Boosting supplement gets, Better? Bestest?:dunno:

I've always slipped a low-dose AI in when taking Tforce; after a week or two of use.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to more information.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
soundin good!!! i love the synergy of a test boost along with an AI

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe 3 weeks.
Your killing me OMEGA! :)

Wait, am I allowed to order 3 x TNT STACKS?

I might just do my order, and simply do another order in 4 weeks.. international shipping is just a killer bah!!

:(:( so sad right now

THEHUGE

Awards
Any chance to get it from an UK retailer? I want it bad :D

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No, not standardized. The research has not come in like we thought it would and we still do not know the active constitutes of the herb.

Pho3NiX

Awards
How does it have evolved since then ?

Furthermore, we have created a testing standard for Fadogia. We are by far the smallest company selling this herb, yet it was us who ponied up the couple of thousand dollars to create a testing standard. Did we isolate or test for the active components? No. And because I am working directly with the Dr in Africa who has lead the research into Fadogia, we have chosen to use the whole herb instead. in time that may change, but for right now if you want the nest fadogia, you want the whole herb, and if you really want the best you want T-Force.

Now just because we are using the whole herb does not mean we are using the whole plant. Are we using stems, roots, leaves, seeds?? I am not telling, but I will tel you that we have tested fadogia from all parts of the planet and samples grown in different parts of soils in different temperatures and harvested at different times during the year.

So why did we create a testing standard without isolating the active? Because of what I said above with different plant parts and harvesting times/methods. With our test, we can certify without a doubt that you are getting 100% pure, African fadogia harvested for the right plant parts and cultivated in the correct way.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish this was out,, Im hanging to start Primal Male, and then run T-force back to back against it...

I got an order pending & ready errrrrrrrrrr..........I got my Ultima Betas on the way(traded)....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate manufacturers.
I think my NP has been waiting like 8-12 weeks now.

Dam shame, I think I'll order next week.. I doubt it'd be in by then :(

Oh well, sucks to be me! :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I wish this was out,, Im hanging to start Primal Male, and then run T-force back to back against it...

I got an order pending & ready errrrrrrrrrr..........I got my Ultima Betas on the way(traded)....
I'm currently running Primal Male. I looked hard at T-Force since NP had a two fer special. But I decided to try PM first for two reasons:

1.) It was designed (in part) and endorsed by Dioniii
2.) It contained I3C for estrogen control

I am a big fan of Dioniii and really stoked about Ultima since he had a hand in it's development as well.

laforge86

Awards
Word on the street is that T-Force is being reformulated.

I hear it is going to still include the largest dose of Fadogia Agrestis on the market and still the only one certified by Chromadex Labs.

I also heard it is going to deal with that pesky SHBG and also include natural aromatase inhibitor(s) that were described by researchers as "remarkable" and "potent".

At least that's what the word is.
Does T-Force still have an AI? I just bought BOGO T-force, Ultima + PLCAR, and your DAA. It's all supposed to arrive in two days. I'll let you know how it goes!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No, currently T-Force does not have an AI, but it is something I would like to incorportae into a future formula update.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I like these types of rumors.

laforge86

Awards
No, currently T-Force does not have an AI, but it is something I would like to incorportae into a future formula update.
Thanks for the quick reply. Do you recommend an AI be taken with a T-force and Omega DAA stack? If so, any recommendations?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I do not think it is necessary, but you certainly can if you want. Bulk DAA is effective and cheap.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any news on this?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
my bottles of Tforce say 500mg on them not 375 and I just recently got them from nutra on the bogo deal

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We changed the amount per cap to 375mg and increased the number of caps to 120 instead of 90.

You are still getting the exact same amount of Fadogia per bottle (.500*90=45grams and .375*120=45grams).

We did this to allow for more flexible dosing and because having cotton on the clear bottles just looks silly. Now the capsules take up the entire space of the bottle.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We changed the amount per cap to 375mg and increased the number of caps to 120 instead of 90.

You are still getting the exact same amount of Fadogia per bottle (.500*90=45grams and .375*120=45grams).

We did this to allow for more flexible dosing and because having cotton on the clear bottles just looks silly. Now the capsules take up the entire space of the bottle.
Thanks Matt :)

ingenierito25

Awards
I´ve heard some rumors that Omega Sports will release a new T-Force, any insights?

regards

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
In time, yes. I really want it to be a premiere formula, so we're taking our time to get it right and will wait until something is concrete before making a major announcement.

ingenierito25

Awards
In time, yes. I really want it to be a premiere formula, so we're taking our time to get it right and will wait until something is concrete before making a major announcement.
Erase+T-Force in a bottle will be dynamite :p