I Heard a Rumor about T-Force...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    The fadogia is unchanged.
    No spilling of beans yet?? If its out in 2 weeks or so.. ahhhh!


  2. Any news? Its been like 4 weeks now!

    lol
    •   
       


  3. I hate manufacturers.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I hate manufacturers.
    nuff said haha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I hate manufacturers.
    I think my NP has been waiting like 8-12 weeks now.

    Dam shame, I think I'll order next week.. I doubt it'd be in by then

    Oh well, sucks to be me!
    •   
       


  6. So what looks like the new timeline Matt?

  7. Could be about a month or so.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Could be about a month or so.
    dammit.. can't wait that long..

    all good,

  9. Ingredients?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I wish this was out,, Im hanging to start Primal Male, and then run T-force back to back against it...

    I got an order pending & ready errrrrrrrrrr..........I got my Ultima Betas on the way(traded)....
    I'm currently running Primal Male. I looked hard at T-Force since NP had a two fer special. But I decided to try PM first for two reasons:

    1.) It was designed (in part) and endorsed by Dioniii
    2.) It contained I3C for estrogen control

    I am a big fan of Dioniii and really stoked about Ultima since he had a hand in it's development as well.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Word on the street is that T-Force is being reformulated.

    I hear it is going to still include the largest dose of Fadogia Agrestis on the market and still the only one certified by Chromadex Labs.

    I also heard it is going to deal with that pesky SHBG and also include natural aromatase inhibitor(s) that were described by researchers as "remarkable" and "potent".

    At least that's what the word is.
    Does T-Force still have an AI? I just bought BOGO T-force, Ultima + PLCAR, and your DAA. It's all supposed to arrive in two days. I'll let you know how it goes!

  12. No, currently T-Force does not have an AI, but it is something I would like to incorportae into a future formula update.

  13. I like these types of rumors.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    No, currently T-Force does not have an AI, but it is something I would like to incorportae into a future formula update.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Do you recommend an AI be taken with a T-force and Omega DAA stack? If so, any recommendations?

  15. I do not think it is necessary, but you certainly can if you want. Bulk DAA is effective and cheap.

  16. any news on this?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. my bottles of Tforce say 500mg on them not 375 and I just recently got them from nutra on the bogo deal
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    my bottles of Tforce say 500mg on them not 375 and I just recently got them from nutra on the bogo deal
    Thanks bud maybe is a error.

  19. We changed the amount per cap to 375mg and increased the number of caps to 120 instead of 90.

    You are still getting the exact same amount of Fadogia per bottle (.500*90=45grams and .375*120=45grams).

    We did this to allow for more flexible dosing and because having cotton on the clear bottles just looks silly. Now the capsules take up the entire space of the bottle.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We changed the amount per cap to 375mg and increased the number of caps to 120 instead of 90.

    You are still getting the exact same amount of Fadogia per bottle (.500*90=45grams and .375*120=45grams).

    We did this to allow for more flexible dosing and because having cotton on the clear bottles just looks silly. Now the capsules take up the entire space of the bottle.
    Thanks Matt

  21. Ive heard some rumors that Omega Sports will release a new T-Force, any insights?

    regards

  22. In time, yes. I really want it to be a premiere formula, so we're taking our time to get it right and will wait until something is concrete before making a major announcement.

  23. great news! i like t-force actually, the bogo deal is insane.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    In time, yes. I really want it to be a premiere formula, so we're taking our time to get it right and will wait until something is concrete before making a major announcement.
    Erase+T-Force in a bottle will be dynamite :P
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 03:47 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 08:22 AM
  3. Ever heard about this? - superdrol
    By James in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 01:48 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 01:30 PM
  5. Anyone used or heard anything about this?
    By KingMeso in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 09:33 AM
Log in
Log in