Can I take poseidon with trinitine?

Shocker279

Awards
I really enjoy drinking poseidon preworkout; so just wondering if its ok to take it with trinitine and if it would reduce the effectiveness? Like with too much electrolytes or magnesium or something? Thanks

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go with custom on this one, no problem I can see

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be good stuff and I plan to do it next week(adding Ultima and Trinitine on top of my ever use of Poseidon). I personally will not be dosing it with the Ultima per se but at other times of the day.

Shocker279

Awards
Thanks guys. I was just curious because I heard Ultima shouldnt be dosed with electrolytes so I was wondering if it would be similar for trinitine.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I was just curious because I heard Ultima shouldnt be dosed with electrolytes so I was wondering if it would be similar for trinitine.
What are the electrolyte doses?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have looked in a lot of places and have been unable to locate Ultima. Any ideas as to a retailer? Directed towards the omega guys

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the electrolyte doses?
1 scoop give:

Na 60mg
K 350mg
Mg 150mg

The B complex gives:
Vit B12(methylcobalamin) 1000mcg
Vit B6 5mg
Vitamin B5 10mg

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I have looked in a lot of places and have been unable to locate Ultima. Any ideas as to a retailer? Directed towards the omega guys
It is sold out right now.

It should be back at retailers in 3 weeks or so.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking that it may be a better solution to dose Trinitine post workout. That being said I don't think there would be any issue in using both pre workout.