Ultima Updates

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Ummm... if you guys could request that one of the Ultima guys (Custom) can chime in; lots of people patiently waiting for an answer. I know this has been a long drawn out fight to make it happen but a few minutes to update would be much appreciated. Hopefully that update will contain good news as well.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    They finally gave me a date of 11-9...we'll see if that stays on point in the next week.
    Oufinny, I agree. The last update we had it was stated that it was supposed to be done by Nov 9th. So just another update would be nice. It is frustrating...delay after delay, for us customers, as I imagine it is for Omega as well.
    •   
       


  3. Omega has got to feel pretty lucky, after all of these delays they still have a huge demand for Ultima. It has to be a great product, to still have this loyal of base and size of demand, after how long of a production delay.

  4. why does no other company have these delays?
    there are smaller company's than omega that have no trouble keeping their products in stock.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Clintdogg View Post
    why does no other company have these delays?
    there are smaller company's than omega that have no trouble keeping their products in stock.
    I am sure it has to do with the ingredient breakdown and sourcing said ingredients. There are plenty in Ultima that you don't see used or see used in a reasonable quantity to make a difference. I have never even used it but an effective non-stim pwo drink after DominATP is gone would be really nice to have, hence my interest in Ultima.

  6. Are any Omega reps paying attention to this thread?

  7. cGMP is a much more stringent process and can cause these kinds of delays.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  8. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    I completely understand everyone's concerns and discontent seeing as I, myself, am a consumer, too. At this point though it sounds like everyone is beyond voicing their opinion or expressing their discontent. It's evolved to just straight crying lol.

    It's a nutritional supplement, not a potion for eternal life. The reps have kept us updated as updates have been available. I believe it's fair to say this is a fairly novel supplement and there's nothing wrong with a company who strives to cross their t's and dot their i's. It's a good thing - not something to come down on a company for.

    Maybe I'm out of line but I felt I had to share my perspective. My apologies if I've offended anyone

  9. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I completely understand everyone's concerns and discontent seeing as I, myself, am a consumer, too. At this point though it sounds like everyone is beyond voicing their opinion or expressing their discontent. It's evolved to just straight crying lol.

    It's a nutritional supplement, not a potion for eternal life. The reps have kept us updated as updates have been available. I believe it's fair to say this is a fairly novel supplement and there's nothing wrong with a company who strives to cross their t's and dot their i's. It's a good thing - not something to come down on a company for.

    Maybe I'm out of line but I felt I had to share my perspective. My apologies if I've offended anyone
    Good post. It is always good to put things into perspective. Im not offended at all.

  10. I can say this, full study results of Trinitine versus CM will likely be published in quarterly peer-review journal either Jan 2010 or Apr 2010 (dependent upon a few things, but findings being currently tabulated and synthesized).


    D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii View Post
    I can say this, full study results of Trinitine versus CM will likely be published in quarterly peer-review journal either Jan 2010 or Apr 2010 (dependent upon a few things, but findings being currently tabulated and synthesized).


    D_
    Thanks, but what we all want to know is, when will Ultima ever be released?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii View Post
    I can say this, full study results of Trinitine versus CM will likely be published in quarterly peer-review journal either Jan 2010 or Apr 2010 (dependent upon a few things, but findings being currently tabulated and synthesized).


    D_
    That is awesome! Sounds good...now just if I could get some more trinitine
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AFOX View Post
    Thanks, but what we all want to know is, when will Ultima ever be released?

  14. I have a tub left of the beta if anyone wants to purchase it. PM me.

  15. Anyone know of any news on this product?

    I too was holding out for this product, but I thought I'd give PP's Pre-Max a shot instead. Another stim free preworkout product, and with killer ingredients to boot. Check it out if you have similiar patience like mine.

  16. Did something happen to this company? Funny that they just dissapeared so suddently... seemingly in their prime too.

  17. Really strange. Matt gives a date of when it will be released, and then disapears. Something must bad must of happened for there not to be any response from in this thread.
  18. purebred
    purebred's Avatar





  19. Quote Originally Posted by AFOX View Post
    Really strange. Matt gives a date of when it will be released, and then disapears. Something must bad must of happened for there not to be any response from in this thread.
    I read on another forum that they are having financial problems. Ultima may never see the light of day.

  20. Ok, down to my last tub. PM if anyone wants it.

  21. Doesn't suprise me, as they only have a few products, and Ultima is an expensive product to make. Maybe another company could step up and put it out. No offense to Omega for saying that, but it is the best product I have ever tried.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I read on another forum that they are having financial problems. Ultima may never see the light of day.
    can you pm me the forum?
  23. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    can you pm me the forum?
    I second that, if possible.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I read on another forum that they are having financial problems. Ultima may never see the light of day.
    why didn't they just come out and say that then.

    pm me the forum too pls

  25. BB, I believe.
    I hope they make it.

  26. Damn, I hope they don't go under.....

  27. irst, my apologies for not being able to answer questions on here in a more timely manner; I've simply been swamped with various projects and I felt like I was beginning to string you guys along with updates here and there, so I have been wanting to wait to announce something when there was actual new news to discuss.

    To dispel any rumors, Omega is not on the verge of death or deep financial ruin. On the contrary, we have just entered into agreement with a very large and reputable company to license Trinitine. This company is in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe and countless other large chain stores, and with their help, we are going to make Trinitine a household name. The very near future for Omega is looking very bright. We'll be making an announcement on this licensing venture as soon as all of the contractual agreements are 'dried'.

    Secondly, with regards to Ultima, I am going to be a transparent and honest as I can with you guys.

    We have had the flavor and final formula approved since July. Yes, almost 8 months we have been getting the run around from our manufacturer. Let me paint a picture for you so you have a better understanding of what we were dealing with: because of the cost to produce Ultima, I can only run 500-1000 at a time. Other companies routinely run 20,000 - 50,000 of a particular SKU at a time. And then because of all of the GMP mandates coming on board, it created a huge bottle neck in the manufacturing side of things. So a manufacturer looks at their schedule and of course they are going to run their large clients first. I can throw a fit all I want and tell them I am taking our business elsewhere, but the truth of it is that they could care less...making only 1000 of such a complex formula is really more trouble to them than it is worth. SO we are all force to wait, and wait, and wait.

    Our very last hiccup was we did not have all of the allergen information together to meet GMP guidelines. Again, something I wish they would have let me know 6 months ago. And since Trinitine is literally a brand new product, we had to commission allergen testing and documentation, which takes some time. Now that all of that is complete and submitted, I have been told they are bottling Ultima in the next 7-10 days, no more BS.

    So there you have it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

    I do sincerely thank everyone for hanging with us this long. now that we have every conceivable wrinkle ironed out, tings should be infinitely more smooth from here on out.

    I will be announcing a sale date later this week here first on AM, so please be watching for that.

    Again, I sincerely and personally thank you all and give you my word that you will not be disappointed once you finally get to try this stuff out!

    Thanks,
    Matt

  28. Matt, if you will be "making Trinitine a household name," does this mean that the price will go up? I really hope not, because I do feel it is the best creatine that I have ever used; however, the price now is stretching it, so if it goes up I will be forced to go back to C-Mono.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    irst, my apologies for not being able to answer questions on here in a more timely manner; I've simply been swamped with various projects and I felt like I was beginning to string you guys along with updates here and there, so I have been wanting to wait to announce something when there was actual new news to discuss.

    To dispel any rumors, Omega is not on the verge of death or deep financial ruin. On the contrary, we have just entered into agreement with a very large and reputable company to license Trinitine. This company is in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe and countless other large chain stores, and with their help, we are going to make Trinitine a household name. The very near future for Omega is looking very bright. We'll be making an announcement on this licensing venture as soon as all of the contractual agreements are 'dried'.

    Secondly, with regards to Ultima, I am going to be a transparent and honest as I can with you guys.

    We have had the flavor and final formula approved since July. Yes, almost 8 months we have been getting the run around from our manufacturer. Let me paint a picture for you so you have a better understanding of what we were dealing with: because of the cost to produce Ultima, I can only run 500-1000 at a time. Other companies routinely run 20,000 - 50,000 of a particular SKU at a time. And then because of all of the GMP mandates coming on board, it created a huge bottle neck in the manufacturing side of things. So a manufacturer looks at their schedule and of course they are going to run their large clients first. I can throw a fit all I want and tell them I am taking our business elsewhere, but the truth of it is that they could care less...making only 1000 of such a complex formula is really more trouble to them than it is worth. SO we are all force to wait, and wait, and wait.

    Our very last hiccup was we did not have all of the allergen information together to meet GMP guidelines. Again, something I wish they would have let me know 6 months ago. And since Trinitine is literally a brand new product, we had to commission allergen testing and documentation, which takes some time. Now that all of that is complete and submitted, I have been told they are bottling Ultima in the next 7-10 days, no more BS.

    So there you have it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

    I do sincerely thank everyone for hanging with us this long. now that we have every conceivable wrinkle ironed out, tings should be infinitely more smooth from here on out.

    I will be announcing a sale date later this week here first on AM, so please be watching for that.

    Again, I sincerely and personally thank you all and give you my word that you will not be disappointed once you finally get to try this stuff out!

    Thanks,
    Matt
    Love you man!!!!! If I every meet you can I get a man hug?
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Matt, if you will be "making Trinitine a household name," does this mean that the price will go up? I really hope not, because I do feel it is the best creatine that I have ever used; however, the price now is stretching it, so if it goes up I will be forced to go back to C-Mono.

    It will also remain under our label at the same price, and as our economies of scale get better, it should get cheaper in time.


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Love you man!!!!! If I every meet you can I get a man hug?
    Just keep your hands where I can see 'em!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Updates
    By NickW in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Log in
Log in