Ultima Updates

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was on the other board reading and it looks like you are finalizing Ultima. I like the additions as they are all things I was gonna add to the formula on my own when I tried it out :eek:

For anyone interested the additions are(that I caught the thread is really long and I didn't want to read it all..)
1)N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine
2)PEA
3)L-Tyrosine
4)Glycerine
5)Increased Glucuronolactone and Beta Alanine

ok I think thats all there was hopefully I didn't miss anything...Just thought I would let AM know whats up as well :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
correct.

Essentially we are doubling the beta-alanine and glucuronolactone amounts as well as using a huge dose of n-acetyl tyrosine. You may never need caffeine again! ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a stronger stim effect? That was the one area I found it to be lacking in, so that is an excellent choice.

I'm mid final-writeup, but I was going to comment how I was going to try stacking it with some Slim Xtreme for a stim boost... but maybe I wont have to :D Got the SX already though lol.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
yeah, this should be quite a bit stronger, stim wise (in a good way still) than the beta.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Just thought I would share with the AM community! O and I really wanna crack open that tub of Ultima next to my desk...I might have to hide it :cool:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was on the other board reading and it looks like you are finalizing Ultima. I like the additions as they are all things I was gonna add to the formula on my own when I tried it out :eek:

For anyone interested the additions are(that I caught the thread is really long and I didn't want to read it all..)
1)N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine
2)PEA
3)L-Tyrosine
4)Glycerine
5)Increased Glucuronolactone and Beta Alanine

ok I think thats all there was hopefully I didn't miss anything...Just thought I would let AM know whats up as well :)
Useful update. Thanks!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It is not, no. We still want to be GMP compliant. :)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
My recommendation would be to take away the coloring. The teeth don't look too pretty after a sublingual dose.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We cant do that unless we remove the B-Vitamins. ;)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. The additional energy will be a welcome upgrade, and extra BA will rock! I always like the good intense paraesthesia that a good dose brings.

I have some Glycergrow sitting in my cabinet that I have been considering throwing in with my Ultima; glycerol is fantastic pre and intra-workout! I'm excited that that won't have to be added in the final version! :head:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not, no. We still want to be GMP compliant. :)
How about running a special, like buy 3 tubs off NP.. get 75grams free or for $10 or something..

Thatd be awesome..

:)

littlrook

Awards
i just ordered my first tub and was wondering if this was the original batch or the new?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That may be arranged. ;)
Oh they sell 700g for $20 on NP anyways, seems like good value..

Im waiting basically for this, Im ordering 4-5 tubs off the bat to save on shipping!

:D

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Where the hell is this Ultima for purchase? how can you be on your third tub....I can't even find the original formula! where...please!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where the hell is this Ultima for purchase? how can you be on your third tub....I can't even find the original formula! where...please!
The Beta Version was for sale only on Omega's site but is currently sold out. The final version should hopefully be here in a few weeks..

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that flavor profile is being quite persnickity to get right. Hopefully it should not be much longer.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, Ultima!
Everyone knows how much I enjoy and promote this supplement.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried the beta, kinda intersted in this final formula!

purebred

i kept up with steve-o's log and ultima is definitely a product i have in mind for when i start bringing in the moola. seems like a very solid, effective formula. i think i just really wanna try the sublingual dosing! never done that before. :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see Ultima hit NP going to have to get a few tubs.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sadly things have not progressed as fast as expected. We're still a few weeks out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sadly things have not progressed as fast as expected. We're still a few weeks out.
some of the best things in life are worth waiting for:squareeyed: hahaha

purebred

what's the current status of the situation? (i.e. the reason why things aren't progressing as hoped for)
some of the best things in life are worth waiting for:squareeyed: hahaha
Amen to that! i haven't even tried it and i'm excited. the new release sounds even better than the beta!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:sad: My tub is almost empty and I am gonna really miss it til the final comes out. Great stuff even at 1/2-3/4 a scoop :thumbsup:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
what's the current status of the situation? (i.e. the reason why things aren't progressing as hoped for)

Amen to that! i haven't even tried it and i'm excited. the new release sounds even better than the beta!
Trying to get the flavor just right.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to get the flavor just right.
Good deal.

Its probably a very hard profile to flavor just right. I can attest to that because I tried the beta and it was still a little bitter on the flavor. You guys will come out with a quality product and we just need to wait so we can purchase the quality!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad I got those 3 betas off that bloke!!

I am waiting on the other Omega product tho.. NEW T-FORCE :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here man, cant wait to see what it has to offer

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to comparing the beta Ultima that I tested for them, with the final version. Hopefully, the offer is still on the table that they presented me a few months back. Hey, I never forget! ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didnt realize the final had so many updates cant wait for it!

hopefully the price wont go up too much, as the beta was already a premium price tag

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they will try to keep the price the same, however it is a quality product and the price will probably reflect that. its not everyday you get a non propreitary blend!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need some more ultima. Credit card standing by!
I hear ya i been waiting for a new preworkout supp and been dying to trying it. Ultima sounds like real deal love my Shock Therapy but Ultima sounds like it has better profile.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya i been waiting for a new preworkout supp and been dying to trying it. Ultima sounds like real deal love my Shock Therapy but Ultima sounds like it has better profile.
shock therapy is not even in the sam league as ultima

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love how ultima is not a prop. blend.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Were all like crack fiends waiting for the next fix haha...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely wanting to try this stuff out. I am pretty picky when it comes to pre-workout powders. SP250 may not be everyone's favorite, but it is my favorite. However, I do stack it with RPM. The only powders I really like are Super Charge Extreme NO, and Shock Therapy. Those are my favorite powders, but this Ultima has me more than anxious to try it. Knowing the minds behind the creation and then seeing the formula...yeah this could very easily become my new favorite. I'll still be stacking it with RPM regardless...lol. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established