Ultima Updates - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Ultima Updates

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii View Post
    I can say this, full study results of Trinitine versus CM will likely be published in quarterly peer-review journal either Jan 2010 or Apr 2010 (dependent upon a few things, but findings being currently tabulated and synthesized).

D_
    Thanks, but what we all want to know is, when will Ultima ever be released?

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii View Post
    I can say this, full study results of Trinitine versus CM will likely be published in quarterly peer-review journal either Jan 2010 or Apr 2010 (dependent upon a few things, but findings being currently tabulated and synthesized).

D_
    That is awesome! Sounds good...now just if I could get some more trinitine
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Banned

Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AFOX View Post
    Thanks, but what we all want to know is, when will Ultima ever be released?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I have a tub left of the beta if anyone wants to purchase it. PM me.
  5. Senior Member

Anyone know of any news on this product?

I too was holding out for this product, but I thought I'd give PP's Pre-Max a shot instead. Another stim free preworkout product, and with killer ingredients to boot. Check it out if you have similiar patience like mine.
  6. Senior Member

Did something happen to this company? Funny that they just dissapeared so suddently... seemingly in their prime too.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Really strange. Matt gives a date of when it will be released, and then disapears. Something must bad must of happened for there not to be any response from in this thread.
  8. purebred

9. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Really strange. Matt gives a date of when it will be released, and then disapears. Something must bad must of happened for there not to be any response from in this thread.
    I read on another forum that they are having financial problems. Ultima may never see the light of day.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Ok, down to my last tub. PM if anyone wants it.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Doesn't suprise me, as they only have a few products, and Ultima is an expensive product to make. Maybe another company could step up and put it out. No offense to Omega for saying that, but it is the best product I have ever tried.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I read on another forum that they are having financial problems. Ultima may never see the light of day.
    can you pm me the forum?
  13. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    can you pm me the forum?
    I second that, if possible.
  14. Registered User

why didn't they just come out and say that then.

pm me the forum too pls
  15. Banned

BB, I believe.
    I hope they make it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.

Damn, I hope they don't go under.....
  17. Board Sponsor

irst, my apologies for not being able to answer questions on here in a more timely manner; I've simply been swamped with various projects and I felt like I was beginning to string you guys along with updates here and there, so I have been wanting to wait to announce something when there was actual new news to discuss.

To dispel any rumors, Omega is not on the verge of death or deep financial ruin. On the contrary, we have just entered into agreement with a very large and reputable company to license Trinitine. This company is in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe and countless other large chain stores, and with their help, we are going to make Trinitine a household name. The very near future for Omega is looking very bright. We'll be making an announcement on this licensing venture as soon as all of the contractual agreements are 'dried'.

Secondly, with regards to Ultima, I am going to be a transparent and honest as I can with you guys.

We have had the flavor and final formula approved since July. Yes, almost 8 months we have been getting the run around from our manufacturer. Let me paint a picture for you so you have a better understanding of what we were dealing with: because of the cost to produce Ultima, I can only run 500-1000 at a time. Other companies routinely run 20,000 - 50,000 of a particular SKU at a time. And then because of all of the GMP mandates coming on board, it created a huge bottle neck in the manufacturing side of things. So a manufacturer looks at their schedule and of course they are going to run their large clients first. I can throw a fit all I want and tell them I am taking our business elsewhere, but the truth of it is that they could care less...making only 1000 of such a complex formula is really more trouble to them than it is worth. SO we are all force to wait, and wait, and wait.

Our very last hiccup was we did not have all of the allergen information together to meet GMP guidelines. Again, something I wish they would have let me know 6 months ago. And since Trinitine is literally a brand new product, we had to commission allergen testing and documentation, which takes some time. Now that all of that is complete and submitted, I have been told they are bottling Ultima in the next 7-10 days, no more BS.

So there you have it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

I do sincerely thank everyone for hanging with us this long. now that we have every conceivable wrinkle ironed out, tings should be infinitely more smooth from here on out.

I will be announcing a sale date later this week here first on AM, so please be watching for that.

Again, I sincerely and personally thank you all and give you my word that you will not be disappointed once you finally get to try this stuff out!

Thanks,
    Matt
  18. Banned

Matt, if you will be "making Trinitine a household name," does this mean that the price will go up? I really hope not, because I do feel it is the best creatine that I have ever used; however, the price now is stretching it, so if it goes up I will be forced to go back to C-Mono.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    irst, my apologies for not being able to answer questions on here in a more timely manner; I've simply been swamped with various projects and I felt like I was beginning to string you guys along with updates here and there, so I have been wanting to wait to announce something when there was actual new news to discuss.

To dispel any rumors, Omega is not on the verge of death or deep financial ruin. On the contrary, we have just entered into agreement with a very large and reputable company to license Trinitine. This company is in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe and countless other large chain stores, and with their help, we are going to make Trinitine a household name. The very near future for Omega is looking very bright. We'll be making an announcement on this licensing venture as soon as all of the contractual agreements are 'dried'.

Secondly, with regards to Ultima, I am going to be a transparent and honest as I can with you guys.

We have had the flavor and final formula approved since July. Yes, almost 8 months we have been getting the run around from our manufacturer. Let me paint a picture for you so you have a better understanding of what we were dealing with: because of the cost to produce Ultima, I can only run 500-1000 at a time. Other companies routinely run 20,000 - 50,000 of a particular SKU at a time. And then because of all of the GMP mandates coming on board, it created a huge bottle neck in the manufacturing side of things. So a manufacturer looks at their schedule and of course they are going to run their large clients first. I can throw a fit all I want and tell them I am taking our business elsewhere, but the truth of it is that they could care less...making only 1000 of such a complex formula is really more trouble to them than it is worth. SO we are all force to wait, and wait, and wait.

Our very last hiccup was we did not have all of the allergen information together to meet GMP guidelines. Again, something I wish they would have let me know 6 months ago. And since Trinitine is literally a brand new product, we had to commission allergen testing and documentation, which takes some time. Now that all of that is complete and submitted, I have been told they are bottling Ultima in the next 7-10 days, no more BS.

I do sincerely thank everyone for hanging with us this long. now that we have every conceivable wrinkle ironed out, tings should be infinitely more smooth from here on out.

I will be announcing a sale date later this week here first on AM, so please be watching for that.

Again, I sincerely and personally thank you all and give you my word that you will not be disappointed once you finally get to try this stuff out!

Thanks,
    Matt
    Love you man!!!!! If I every meet you can I get a man hug?
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

20. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Matt, if you will be "making Trinitine a household name," does this mean that the price will go up? I really hope not, because I do feel it is the best creatine that I have ever used; however, the price now is stretching it, so if it goes up I will be forced to go back to C-Mono.

It will also remain under our label at the same price, and as our economies of scale get better, it should get cheaper in time.

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Love you man!!!!! If I every meet you can I get a man hug?
    Just keep your hands where I can see 'em!
  21. New Member

YAY!

I was starting to piece together all the ingredients in ultima in pills and powders!lol

Thanks Matt!

Are you going to release the full write up for Ultima now that the release date is more firm?
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just keep your hands where I can see 'em!
    Good one.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  23. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Thanks,
    Matt
    I am a creatine non-responder and I have tried them all, except Trinitine. Since Trinitine is in Ultra, I can wait for Ultra to hit the market and thereby try Trinitine (indirectly) without purchasing a whole bottle of the stuff. Would this be a fair assessment?
  24. Banned

I am a creatine non-responder and I have tried them all, except Trinitine. Since Trinitine is in Ultra, I can wait for Ultra to hit the market and thereby try Trinitine (indirectly) without purchasing a whole bottle of the stuff. Would this be a fair assessment?

I can tell you that Trinitine was by far the best creatine that ever entered by body. The recovery and burst of strength was something that was mind-blowing in nature. Once I stopped use, my body quickly let me know that it wanted more. Now, I have an ample supply that I use in 6/2 cycles. Great stuff! And this is coming from someone who doesn't respond to herbal supplements in the least (it's not herbal, though).
  25. New Member

Ultima is simpy the best supplement I have ever taken and it seems I have tried them all.

26. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can tell you that Trinitine was by far the best creatine that ever entered by body. The recovery and burst of strength was something that was mind-blowing in nature. Once I stopped use, my body quickly let me know that it wanted more. Now, I have an ample supply that I use in 6/2 cycles. Great stuff! And this is coming from someone who doesn't respond to herbal supplements in the least (it's not herbal, though).
    x2 to this. I was quite surprised by the strength gains when i used it
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  27. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    Ultima is simpy the best supplement I have ever taken and it seems I have tried them all.
    I definately want to try it if and when.....
  28. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

What is a 6/2 cycle. Six days on and 2 off or six weeks on and two off or six months on and two off?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is a 6/2 cycle. Six days on and 2 off or six weeks on and two off or six months on and two off?
    Most likely 6 weeks/2weeks... pretty standard to avoid developing a tolerance to something. Plus, good to give your body a break to give the CNS a chance to recover at a minimum.
  30. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Most likely 6 weeks/2weeks... pretty standard to avoid developing a tolerance to something. Plus, good to give your body a break to give the CNS a chance to recover at a minimum.
    Spot on.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Guys, you have know idea how much I need ultima for my workouts. I came off a great spring/summer, with Ultima before a PH cycle, and both great workouts before the PH cycle, and was strong as hell.

My problem now is very serious, even with proper pct back in may, the last to months have been horrible..ie tired, weak, no motivation or sex drive. So i get a blood test last week, and my test is at freaking 81. My doctor percribed test C, and i will get my first injection tomarrow.

I'm 39, and I went from a ripped 240 in July/August, to a very weak and pathetic 222 right now. Ultima is by far the best natural supplement I have ever tried , and combined with TRT, and the 18 pounds of Xtreme Formulations protien, I'm hoping for a big comeback.

I know there is always problems with these things , but Ultima/test will be my bodybuilding savior.
  32. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Guys, you have know idea how much I need ultima for my workouts. I came off a great spring/summer, with Ultima before a PH cycle, and both great workouts before the PH cycle, and was strong as hell.

My problem now is very serious, even with proper pct back in may, the last to months have been horrible..ie tired, weak, no motivation or sex drive. So i get a blood test last week, and my test is at freaking 81. My doctor percribed test C, and i will get my first injection tomarrow.

I'm 39, and I went from a ripped 240 in July/August, to a very weak and pathetic 222 right now. Ultima is by far the best natural supplement I have ever tried , and combined with TRT, and the 18 pounds of Xtreme Formulations protien, I'm hoping for a big comeback.

I know there is always problems with these things , but Ultima/test will be my bodybuilding savior.
    I want to try Ultima also but until it comes out (if ever) you might want to give PreMax a try. I'm using it right now with great results.
  33. Senior Member

any news?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    any news?
    No news is good news right?
  35. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I have been patiently awaiting the advent of Omega Ultima. At this point I am not really sure if I will try it if and when it comes to fruition. There are so many good preworkout supplements on the market it is difficult to decide which is best. I have tried most of the preworkout products and have found that they all seem to work initially but quickly become ineffective if used to frequently. I am currently evaluating three products. PreMax, RagNOrok Ultra and my old standard NOS Ether+Green Magnitude+8 oz 7up. I am finding that all three work well and don’t seem to lose effectiveness if used three times weekly (my current lifting regime). However, PreMax is slowly emerging as my favorite despite the cost. It seems to provide the most consistent results and benefits.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I may have to give this pre-max a try, as I'm really getting tired of all the delays. The last I heard was that the allergin info on the lable was not correct. You would think that would be a qick fix, but what do I know?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Hey all I know we are all frustrated for the delay of this product… We cannot bend our values by venting on this form let’s just keep our heads high and maybe if comes out that all of us that has been waiting for this will get a huge discount or buy @ a discount and get one tub free if you have been on this thread more than couple month. Let’s keep our cool…

Omega.. If you are read this can you please just give us an update it will help ease all our minds. if your product is not coming out that is cool too but please do not lead the pack into a frenzy.... Still your customer!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Hey all I know we are all frustrated for the delay of this product… We cannot bend our values by venting on this form let’s just keep our heads high and maybe if comes out that all of us that has been waiting for this will get a huge discount or buy @ a discount and get one tub free if you have been on this thread more than couple month. Let’s keep our cool…

Omega.. If you are read this can you please just give us an update it will help ease all our minds. if your product is not coming out that is cool too but please do not lead the pack into a frenzy.... Still your customer!
    Good post. I'm frustrated, but i also feel bad for Omega. Just think of the thousands of dollars they are losing for this delay. They only have a couple of other products.

I wonder if there is some problem from the guys who developed the product for Omega, and are not letting Omega use it anymore( I hate to speculate) but flavoring and inncorect allergy info on the label should not take 6 months, or what time it has been.
  39. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Actually I'm really not interested in Ultima anymore unless I can get in really cheap.
  40. Banned

...flavoring and inncorect allergy info on the label should not take 6 months, or what time it has been.
    Wrong. It takes a lot of time and money to correct such issues, particularly with their testing standards.
    I wish it was available, I really do. For those who followed my log on it, the product was by far the best supplement for pre-workout and overall cognitive enrichment that I have ever used. I miss it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. updates?
    By johnfaceman in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 09:47 AM
  2. Updates
    By NickW in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 07:16 AM