Ultima Updates

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. We actually did finally get the flavor done, but I dont like to pop in here and say "X more days" because something always happens and we miss that mark.

    But as I said, the big hurdle is now cleared and we are on the home stretch.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We actually did finally get the flavor done, but I dont like to pop in here and say "X more days" because something always happens and we miss that mark.

    But as I said, the big hurdle is now cleared and we are on the home stretch.
    awesome, the best things in life are worth waiting for lol. Can't wait to see whats on the horizon for Omega. Is this flavor a new flavor or a revamped citrus dew.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. I really hope this comes soon. The Ultima I used may have been the best supplement I have used, when I ran out I noticed a definite difference from when I was using it.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  4. It will be a much improved Citrus Dew.

  5. Sweet im excited again knowing that its getting closer to being out.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    It will be a much improved Citrus Dew.
    Glad to hear it's almost ready If there's any reject batches, you know where to send it

  7. it looks good i think i might have to try some but 1 question whats the PEA for? isnt that more for relaxation,feelin good. im lookin for somthin for a big boost in the gym without stiming out.this maybe what im lookin for
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  8. PEA is for acute mental stimulation and focus.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    PEA is for acute mental stimulation and focus.
    ok thanks custom ultima looks good ive never tried it but i think im going to have to now. i heard somone mention piracetam is that good to take along with this formula? what about other stuff like Huperzine A,vinpocetine and Ibedenone.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  10. Piracetam would be about the only thing I would use with it, nootropic wise. 1 - 1.5 grams should be a sweet spot for most.

  11. I know it hasn't been too long, but any updates on this bad boy? Really looking forward to this release.

  12. Yes, one update and it is not the good kind.

    Basically I was told that the flavor profile being used was never sent when ordered and it may be another 3-4 weeks.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Piracetam would be about the only thing I would use with it, nootropic wise. 1 - 1.5 grams should be a sweet spot for most.
    What about anirecetam?

    Any thoughts of various carnitines w/ Ultima?

    How about Agmatine? (Bulk from NP or Blueprint)

  14. if money is no object, PLCAR would stack amazingly well.

    Aniracetam seems to hit slower than ppiracetam, so timing it just right could be difficult.

    I dont have any personal experience with Agamatine, but it seems like it should be able to stack well.

  15. When Ultima debuts, maybe we can offer a joint stack w/ RPN's PLCAR?

    There is also an upcoming mix we are debuting called MACHINE which includes a mix of carnitines. Might stack well w/ Ultima!

  16. the ULTIMA MACHINE i like it
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    What about anirecetam?

    Any thoughts of various carnitines w/ Ultima?

    How about Agmatine? (Bulk from NP or Blueprint)
    Ultima and Plcar is real nice.

    I also really like Agmatine(blueprint) and used it with some ultima as well. Its a great combo.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    When Ultima debuts, maybe we can offer a joint stack w/ RPN's PLCAR?

    There is also an upcoming mix we are debuting called MACHINE which includes a mix of carnitines. Might stack well w/ Ultima!
    Sweet.

    We have a tentative product planned that stacks with Ultima that is actually based on multiple forms of carnitine, with PLCAR being the biggest player.

    On paper, by the pathways it exploits together, it looks like the greatest 1-2 punch physically possible.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Sweet.

    We have a tentative product planned that stacks with Ultima that is actually based on multiple forms of carnitine, with PLCAR being the biggest player.

    On paper, by the pathways it exploits together, it looks like the greatest 1-2 punch physically possible.
    Will this be out along with Ultima when the final debuts? Or shortly after?

  20. shortly after

  21. All I know is that you guys got me hooked on Ultima, then took it away from me... damn it, hurry up.

  22. Id go w/ anywhere btwn 2-3 grams if using PLCAR alone.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    How much plcar would you use per scoop of ultima?
    Are you serious? You asked how much, I answered...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    Thank you for the response, but this still doesn't answer my question.

    Would 2-3g be too much with Ultima? What would the benefits of adding PLCAR be? I hear mostly about the nootropic effects, but what about athletic benefits?
    Please review your compounds before asking things like this. 2-3 grams would be an ideal dose. Plcar is targeted to physical (cardioresp) benefits. Alcar is more of a nootropic.

  25. How are you guys doing with this product? Any estimates on an ETA?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My promised "New & Updated Pics"
    By GymCandy397 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 12:36 PM
  2. CLA Updates - 1 month of use
    By Kerruptt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 02:19 AM
  3. *Anabolic Research Update*
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 10:04 PM
  4. T1pro/winny cycle update
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2002, 05:23 PM
  5. After Cycle update!
    By Rhinoman in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 01:51 PM
Log in
Log in