Ultima Updates

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. I know it hasn't been too long, but any updates on this bad boy? Really looking forward to this release.

2. Yes, one update and it is not the good kind.

Basically I was told that the flavor profile being used was never sent when ordered and it may be another 3-4 weeks.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Piracetam would be about the only thing I would use with it, nootropic wise. 1 - 1.5 grams should be a sweet spot for most.
    What about anirecetam?

Any thoughts of various carnitines w/ Ultima?

How about Agmatine? (Bulk from NP or Blueprint)

4. if money is no object, PLCAR would stack amazingly well.

Aniracetam seems to hit slower than ppiracetam, so timing it just right could be difficult.

I dont have any personal experience with Agamatine, but it seems like it should be able to stack well.

5. When Ultima debuts, maybe we can offer a joint stack w/ RPN's PLCAR?

There is also an upcoming mix we are debuting called MACHINE which includes a mix of carnitines. Might stack well w/ Ultima!

6. the ULTIMA MACHINE i like it
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

7. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    What about anirecetam?

Any thoughts of various carnitines w/ Ultima?

How about Agmatine? (Bulk from NP or Blueprint)
    Ultima and Plcar is real nice.

I also really like Agmatine(blueprint) and used it with some ultima as well. Its a great combo.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    When Ultima debuts, maybe we can offer a joint stack w/ RPN's PLCAR?

There is also an upcoming mix we are debuting called MACHINE which includes a mix of carnitines. Might stack well w/ Ultima!
    Sweet.

We have a tentative product planned that stacks with Ultima that is actually based on multiple forms of carnitine, with PLCAR being the biggest player.

On paper, by the pathways it exploits together, it looks like the greatest 1-2 punch physically possible.

9. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Sweet.

We have a tentative product planned that stacks with Ultima that is actually based on multiple forms of carnitine, with PLCAR being the biggest player.

On paper, by the pathways it exploits together, it looks like the greatest 1-2 punch physically possible.
    Will this be out along with Ultima when the final debuts? Or shortly after?

10. shortly after
    •   

11. All I know is that you guys got me hooked on Ultima, then took it away from me... damn it, hurry up.

12. Id go w/ anywhere btwn 2-3 grams if using PLCAR alone.

13. Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    How much plcar would you use per scoop of ultima?
    Are you serious? You asked how much, I answered...

14. Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    Thank you for the response, but this still doesn't answer my question.

Would 2-3g be too much with Ultima? What would the benefits of adding PLCAR be? I hear mostly about the nootropic effects, but what about athletic benefits?
    Please review your compounds before asking things like this. 2-3 grams would be an ideal dose. Plcar is targeted to physical (cardioresp) benefits. Alcar is more of a nootropic.

15. How are you guys doing with this product? Any estimates on an ETA?

16. I would love to log this product for you when it re-appears.

17. Guys, I don't care what it tastes like, please get Ultima out.

18. I'm trying!

19. Harder, you will try.

*Jedi wave*
    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I'm trying!

20. How the carnitine mix/ add on coming for Ultima? I'm hopin this comes out right along with it

21. How's it coming guys? Has the new shipment arrived? Ready to rock? Say yes, you won't do it!

22. We're a little closer, but still not quite finished.

23. I am saddened by this.
    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We're a little closer, but still not quite finished.

24. Ultima sounds like a great pre-workout supplement but I love "the pump'. Since it was not designed specifically to enhance "the pump" what other supplements would you recommend stacking to achieve this effect?

25. norvaline would work well.

26. I'm still waiting patiently
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

27. Dont take this post the wrong way, its just honesty

Its been almost a year and a half since the huge announcement at bb.com about a thunder v2 (Ultima) and still no final product.
    "Thunder has long been out of regular production and we have been feverishly working on a suitable replacement for well over a year"...posted in 2008.

I understand the research and sourcing of ingredients, but come on dude, thats like...three years.

As a longtime user of Omega products, mainly thunder and powerjolt, its disappointing to say the least.

Where is it at?

28. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'm still waiting patiently
    Same, except the patient part

29. Quote Originally Posted by Clintdogg View Post
    Dont take this post the wrong way, its just honesty

Its been almost a year and a half since the huge announcement at bb.com about a thunder v2 (Ultima) and still no final product.
    "Thunder has long been out of regular production and we have been feverishly working on a suitable replacement for well over a year"...posted in 2008.

I understand the research and sourcing of ingredients, but come on dude, thats like...three years.

As a longtime user of Omega products, mainly thunder and powerjolt, its disappointing to say the least.

Where is it at?

We did produce a first run of Ultima (Thunder V2) and it sold out very quickly.

It has been out of stock since then because of manufacturing delays with the Trinitine creatine blend and trying to flavor this thing correctly, since that was a shortcoming of the first edition.

Believe me, I completely understand the frustration; it is just that because we cannot make 10,000 of these at a time, we have no weight to throw around with the manufacturer to get them to get our stuff done in a timely manner.

30. When this is ready, are u still plannin the carnitine mix? Ran plcar and lclt with my beta Ultimas, and it was incredible

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates
    By NickW in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 09:16 AM