Ultima Updates

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How's it coming guys? Has the new shipment arrived? Ready to rock? Say yes, you won't do it!

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

We're a little closer, but still not quite finished.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am saddened by this.
    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We're a little closer, but still not quite finished.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

Ultima sounds like a great pre-workout supplement but I love "the pump'. Since it was not designed specifically to enhance "the pump" what other supplements would you recommend stacking to achieve this effect?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

norvaline would work well.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm still waiting patiently
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.57%

Dont take this post the wrong way, its just honesty

Its been almost a year and a half since the huge announcement at bb.com about a thunder v2 (Ultima) and still no final product.
    "Thunder has long been out of regular production and we have been feverishly working on a suitable replacement for well over a year"...posted in 2008.

I understand the research and sourcing of ingredients, but come on dude, thats like...three years.

As a longtime user of Omega products, mainly thunder and powerjolt, its disappointing to say the least.

Where is it at?
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'm still waiting patiently
    Same, except the patient part
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Clintdogg View Post
    Dont take this post the wrong way, its just honesty

Its been almost a year and a half since the huge announcement at bb.com about a thunder v2 (Ultima) and still no final product.
    "Thunder has long been out of regular production and we have been feverishly working on a suitable replacement for well over a year"...posted in 2008.

I understand the research and sourcing of ingredients, but come on dude, thats like...three years.

As a longtime user of Omega products, mainly thunder and powerjolt, its disappointing to say the least.

Where is it at?

We did produce a first run of Ultima (Thunder V2) and it sold out very quickly.

It has been out of stock since then because of manufacturing delays with the Trinitine creatine blend and trying to flavor this thing correctly, since that was a shortcoming of the first edition.

Believe me, I completely understand the frustration; it is just that because we cannot make 10,000 of these at a time, we have no weight to throw around with the manufacturer to get them to get our stuff done in a timely manner.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

When this is ready, are u still plannin the carnitine mix? Ran plcar and lclt with my beta Ultimas, and it was incredible
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.57%

We did produce a first run of Ultima (Thunder V2) and it sold out very quickly.

It has been out of stock since then because of manufacturing delays with the Trinitine creatine blend and trying to flavor this thing correctly, since that was a shortcoming of the first edition.

Believe me, I completely understand the frustration; it is just that because we cannot make 10,000 of these at a time, we have no weight to throw around with the manufacturer to get them to get our stuff done in a timely manner.
    Thanks for responding, and I understand what your saying. I just wish there was some kind of time-line....

Another thing, why aren't there any online retailers with your product line? The ones that do, (nutraplanet and bb.com) neither of them have omegas entire line...and the few products they do have, are all sold out.

I don't think it's asking a lot, I just want to be able to buy the stuff i want.

Again, I am not coming down on you/omega, just no one better to answer my questions than the man himself! Thanks
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.8%

Very true. That's the exact reason that here we agricultural cooperatives so every small independent business can act as a whole for buying supply and selling / transforming their product. Maybe small business in the supplement industry could benefit from such a thing.

Another thing, why aren't there any online retailers with your product line? The ones that do, (nutraplanet and bb.com) neither of them have omegas entire line...and the few products they do have, are all sold out.
    Reading this I just hope everything go well for omega... so much research money and next to no income... I'm not quite sure how well you can keep up. However good luck in making this product and the brand a reality

----

Aside from manufacturing issue ... is there a product writeup sitting on a shelf somewhere ?
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

Thanks for responding, and I understand what your saying. I just wish there was some kind of time-line....

I don't think it's asking a lot, I just want to be able to buy the stuff i want.

Again, I am not coming down on you/omega, just no one better to answer my questions than the man himself! Thanks
    As of right now, we only have 3 active SKU's; T-Force, Trinitine and Ultima. Everything else was discontinued because of slower sales and we needed to take that capital and put it towards things that moved decently for us.

Trinitine and Ultima are technically done, sourcing and procuring-wsie; we're just waiting on delivery or a final notice of when they will be shipped.

I'm supposed to be speaking with our manufacturer in the next day...believe me, I am past being nice by now. Everyday I am brow-beating them to get this stuff done.
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.57%

Thanks for the info.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

As of right now, we only have 3 active SKU's; T-Force, Trinitine and Ultima. Everything else was discontinued because of slower sales and we needed to take that capital and put it towards things that moved decently for us.

Trinitine and Ultima are technically done, sourcing and procuring-wsie; we're just waiting on delivery or a final notice of when they will be shipped.

I'm supposed to be speaking with our manufacturer in the next day...believe me, I am past being nice by now. Everyday I am brow-beating them to get this stuff done.
    I work for a small company in procurement and I totally understand the BS that you are going through. It is amazing that companies are this hard to deal with during this drastic an economic downturn.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

Finally.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I do love your stuff have got 4 bottles left of t-force waiting to be used, ran out of trinitine awhile ago great creatine line. Can't wait to try Ultima when its released.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

[QUOTE

I'm supposed to be speaking with our manufacturer in the next day...believe me, I am past being nice by now. Everyday I am brow-beating them to get this stuff done.[/QUOTE]

Any good word from the manufacturer?
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any word?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've heard some of these Ultima sealed betas are going for $150 a pop! Crazy stuff.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ran my two beta jugs with DCP-theres some crazy synergy there. Awesome focus,endurance, and thermo effect. The combo would be perfect for a recomp. Thats why I have been anxious for this to come back, to run it with DCP, and maybe some LCLT too.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    [QUOTE

Any good word from the manufacturer?[/QUOTE]

I think Ultima is just a pipe dream it doesn't really exist. It's kind of like Muscle Feeder at PP. They just talk about it but it never comes to fruition.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

Ran my two beta jugs with DCP-theres some crazy synergy there. Awesome focus,endurance, and thermo effect. The combo would be perfect for a recomp. Thats why I have been anxious for this to come back, to run it with DCP, and maybe some LCLT too.
    Ultima + PLCAR is straight money.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah it is- thats why we need this back asap lol.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.98%

Definately. I use this combo with a peice of thermogum and it is perfect! Please could you give us an estimate on when Ultima will be available? December, January?
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

In regards to the profile, why change it when it was so popular after the initial release?

Kind of referring to the PEA addition, since I'm not a fan of it.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

We had to reduce some of the choline because it made some people drowsy. The PEA will work extremely well in conjunction with the other ingredients and in future stacks.

I'm hoping to have it out by the end of the month.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

as said before I cannot wait!
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

We had to reduce some of the choline because it made some people drowsy. The PEA will work extremely well in conjunction with the other ingredients and in future stacks.

Very nice. Its gonna be crazy how quick this stuff goes. Looks liike right in time when DCP comes back too-these two together has become my favorite stack
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.98%

I hope this is true because if it is I am going to ask for it for Christmas from multiple family members. I would like to have at least 5 of them, so I dont have to go without again.
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Best pre-workout combo I have ever taken...and it doesn't contain stims!
    PES Representative
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Understandable.

Well I've never tried PEA in a blend at a lower dose, so I may get around to testing it out. I just know bulk PEA is a no go at the "recommended" dose. Some sort of dopamine crash involved.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any good news hopefully?
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Best pre-workout combo I have ever taken...and it doesn't contain stims!
    How much PLCAR are we talking about?
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

When not using it with DCP, I was taking 2g bulk plcar before Ultima. Amazing. Any word on the above post-any good news on Ultima?
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.06%

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    How much PLCAR are we talking about?
    I believe it was ~1.5gram for most of the time. I was using the bulk from RPN.
    PES Representative
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

When not using it with DCP, I was taking 2g bulk plcar before Ultima. Amazing. Any word on the above post-any good news on Ultima?
    Thats on Matt. I honestly have as much info as you at the moment. I know its been one problem after another when dealing with people and companies trying to get it done.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

They finally gave me a date of 11-9...we'll see if that stays on point in the next week.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.98%

They finally gave me a date of 11-9...we'll see if that stays on point in the next week.
    Awesome. I hope to have plenty of them wrapped under the Christmas tree this year. 11-9.................please be true....
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lets hope. B nice to have this in time for Christmas though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. updates?
    By johnfaceman in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 11:47 AM
  2. Updates
    By NickW in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 09:16 AM