ULTIMA + ONE Discounted Stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. there isnt anything I see that would cause it to interfere. I run drive and igf-2 here starting this week

I will note I had golden yellow piss all day yesterday
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    Outside, dtrain, what are your thoughts on stacking it pre/wo with Drive?
    I ain't the "science guy" of the outfit but I don't see any issue.
    •   

3. Omega one carb source is hydrolyzed rice syrup how dose it compare to products like vitargo or pure karbolyn that claim to be absorbed 80%faster than other carbohydrates on the market

4. Well, unfortunatley there have been no head-to-head studies or even anecdotal reports so really it would be impossible to say which one is X% better. Honestly, it may just come down to a personal preference after trying them and seeing what works best for you.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 87GNX View Post
    Omega one carb source is hydrolyzed rice syrup how dose it compare to products like vitargo or pure karbolyn that claim to be absorbed 80%faster than other carbohydrates on the market
    i have tried karbolyn but not vitargo, and I liked it, no bloat, pretty sweet though... Currently I am doing 3scoops of The One plus a scoop of GreenMag, 10g of WPI and EndoAmp, and I like it a lot- not too fancy, hits all the essentials, no bloat, not too many carbs. It has displaced NOSynthesize as my preferred pwo concoction.
  6. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Well, unfortunatley there have been no head-to-head studies or even anecdotal reports so really it would be impossible to say which one is X% better. Honestly, it may just come down to a personal preference after trying them and seeing what works best for you.
    Agreed 2568784556635899665889%

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Ultimate Ultima Stack!!
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 05:00 PM
  2. running mass stack and ultima stack
    By jaymdubbs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 01:49 AM