Looking for ULTIMA Loggers

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long of a break off creatine would you like loggers to be? and any other requirements?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
how long of a break off creatine would you like loggers to be? and any other requirements?
At least 1 week would be nice. Any other heavy stimulants would also be a no-no since your body would crash the forst week or so without them.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Here's the ingredient profile for those of you interested

http://www.omegasportssupplements.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=104

I really like the sitm-free concept. I've been toning down the JP8 & other stim-based PreWO powders, as I find I train pretty well without them now; its a mind over matter issue. I stocked up on JP8/Jack3d , but am slowly selling off my stash to friends. How long would this log run for the formula looks quite promising.

If you're willing to ditch the JP8 and Jacked for a few weeks, we could see how ULTIMA does for you.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have developed a perpetual head ache from Jacked. Went for a week without it and it went away. Two days on and again my head is aching.

I'd welcome the opportunity to log ULTIMA.

Any problem with continuing to use BCAA's pre/intra workout?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's would stack quite nicely. You can send me your info as well.

I got a nice "old man edition" for you. :p

Let me know if it works because I am getting the old man syndrome myself...everything hurts and I am always tired. :(

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i would be interested for sure, looks like a really good product

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Let me know if it works because I am getting the old man syndrome myself...everything hurts and I am always tired. :(
But I look good ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmm, that doesn't sound like the rocking chair I threatened the 35+ forum with :lol:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd been hoping you'd offer a chance to log Ultima since I read that label! I am, however, currently running a log, but it should be done in about two weeks.

My logs are thorough, honest and very detailed. Here is a fairly recent log, the progress in which I was particularly pleased with:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110371-legal-gear-christmas.html

I'm very stim sensitive, so my caffeine and other stimulant ingestion is always very low (maybe some at breakfast, and that's about it).
Anything else you require (i.e. a break from creatine or something else), I can do that as well.

As I said in the Ultima thread, there a very few pre-workout supps I like because of all the garbage in them, but Ultima doesn't contain those ingredients and so looks very promising.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I think you would be a great candidate. I'd like to have you run a log as soon as you can.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great opportunity!

if i didnt have a few months of logging obligation to USP I would be all over this

get your apps in guys, this looks to be the king of ergogenic supps that are not mediated through the use of hormones or the manipulation of hormones.

I especially love nootropics for writing, never been into stims though (i actually dont mind them in general, i just dont like them before lifting), so this looks good

I hope the sales of this take off, cuz ONE never did despite being a good product that i bought multiple times, and we all know power jolt and thunder were the ish, i dunno if they sold well or not. Regardless, we could use more companies like Omega in this industry.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm starting a 4 week DCP/LEVI stack in about 2 weeks, and Havoc run for 5 weeks after - If I could run it alongside one of those I would be interested.

The only other Pre-supp I've ever felt content with is RPM, I bought into the big Jack3d hype, and thought the product was crap, I've used Shock Therapy in a log here on AM, and it was -OK- but I wouldn't buy again, and I've used a few others but RPM, is the only one I have stuck with.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will log this product with no problem.

I will log this to your standards, I.E. - all areas that you need reviewed. Please let me know if I can assist you.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm starting a 4 week DCP/LEVI stack in about 2 weeks, and Havoc run for 5 weeks after - If I could run it alongside one of those I would be interested.

The only other Pre-supp I've ever felt content with is RPM, I bought into the big Jack3d hype, and thought the product was crap, I've used Shock Therapy in a log here on AM, and it was -OK- but I wouldn't buy again, and I've used a few others but RPM, is the only one I have stuck with.
Matt will have to decide on this. But maybe part of your PCT??

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Matt will have to decide on this. But maybe part of your PCT??
Whenever, although I would be switching to a Carb-cycling deit During the DCP/LEVI, so assuming ULTIMA would work well with those two, I would see a Pre-WO supp working best there.

Also I havn't bought the LEVI yet, if you think DCP/ULTIMA/Something other than LEVI would be better, let me knwo what your thinking and I would consider it.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Whenever, although I would be switching to a Carb-cycling deit During the DCP/LEVI, so assuming ULTIMA would work well with those two, I would see a Pre-WO supp working best there.

Also I havn't bought the LEVI yet, if you think DCP/ULTIMA/Something other than LEVI would be better, let me knwo what your thinking and I would consider it.
Ultima itself is proving to have some recomp ability in and of itself. Myself and others who are using it have noticed and increase in body temp. Some have reported weight loss while simultaneously increasing strength. Again Matt will make the final decision.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some good names in here for this! Feedback seems pretty amazing so far so i look forward to what some of the AM guys think as well :cool:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be nice to see how the fasted AP protocol really did :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is considered. ;)

I think B5150 would post most people here half his age to shame. His transformation and subsequent improvements are nothing short of amazing.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

We'd probably opt for someone free of prohormones. i dont want to go and mess up your planned cycle.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i noticed your website has an excellect deal on One and Ultima; is that the regular pricing?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you guys free of heavy stim and caffeine usage? Any prior experience with nootropics? How much do you weigh?
Yes.
Nootropic use - Beta-phenyl gamma aminobutyric acid / Neurobalance (All past; over a year without)
Weight: 204lbs

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be nice to see how the fasted AP protocol really did :)
I've been slacking off a bit on my diet and just started bringing the reigns in again. Not as lean as I've ever been but certainly a good sized 200lbs.

I'll see about getting something flattering up in a day or two.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
We'd probably opt for someone free of prohormones. i dont want to go and mess up your planned cycle.
No problem, of coarse, I am Free of PH's as of now (or at least its been about a full since the last one). I dont hink I would be able judge Ultima in the long run alongside Havoc, as the strenght and mass gains would probably be from Havoc.

Although I have used DCP before and am well aware of how it effects me, If I were to use Ulitma and DCP, I would clearyl be able to see what effects, are from what supplement.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you guys are still looking for people I would like to throw my name in there. Im a big fan of stimulant products but I have built up a tolerance to them so I stopped using them about 4 weeks ago. The only stim I use now I RPM once a week before my max effort legs day, but I would be open to taking a break from that as well.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
god if i wasnt tied up for the next 2 weeks with my current log id be all over this like flies on poo white on rice, fat kid on cake

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome formula. Definitely log-worthy! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
androgenic

androgenic

Awards
Yes.
Nootropic use - Beta-phenyl gamma aminobutyric acid / Neurobalance (All past; over a year without)
Weight: 204lbs
Phenibut is an interesting ingredient as a GABA that passes the BBB. I don't really get much from it other than the sedative effects.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is an interesting ingredient as a GABA that passes the BBB. I don't really get much from it other than the sedative effects.
I didn't enjoy it at all. I felt overly tired, yet I could not sleep.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to give this a go, it is a very sound profile, seems quite interesting and should some interesting feedback

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I didn't have so many other things i wanted to take right now, like The ONE and others. definitely need to try this one way or the other. Maybe tax refund :D

AFOX

Awards
I'm very interested in this product. I have never logged anything, but I love to with this product. I'm not on any heavy stims, and I'm very dedicated to my training.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established