Looking for ULTIMA Loggers

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up Looking for ULTIMA Loggers


    Looging for experienced loggers to use ULTIMA and post their feedback here on AM. Users should be over 18 years old and US residents.

    Users would preferably be free of heavy caffeine and/or stimulant usage for at least 2 weeks.

    Here is some feedback thus far. As you can see, it is a bit overwhelming.

    ULTIMA Feedback thread


  2. how long of a break off creatine would you like loggers to be? and any other requirements?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  3. Here's the ingredient profile for those of you interested

    http://www.omegasportssupplements.co...=49&Itemid=104

    I really like the sitm-free concept. I've been toning down the JP8 & other stim-based PreWO powders, as I find I train pretty well without them now; its a mind over matter issue. I stocked up on JP8/Jack3d , but am slowly selling off my stash to friends. How long would this log run for the formula looks quite promising.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    how long of a break off creatine would you like loggers to be? and any other requirements?
    At least 1 week would be nice. Any other heavy stimulants would also be a no-no since your body would crash the forst week or so without them.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Here's the ingredient profile for those of you interested

    http://www.omegasportssupplements.co...=49&Itemid=104

    I really like the sitm-free concept. I've been toning down the JP8 & other stim-based PreWO powders, as I find I train pretty well without them now; its a mind over matter issue. I stocked up on JP8/Jack3d , but am slowly selling off my stash to friends. How long would this log run for the formula looks quite promising.

    If you're willing to ditch the JP8 and Jacked for a few weeks, we could see how ULTIMA does for you.
  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I have developed a perpetual head ache from Jacked. Went for a week without it and it went away. Two days on and again my head is aching.

    I'd welcome the opportunity to log ULTIMA.

    Any problem with continuing to use BCAA's pre/intra workout?
    Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.

  7. BCAA's would stack quite nicely. You can send me your info as well.

    I got a nice "old man edition" for you.

    Let me know if it works because I am getting the old man syndrome myself...everything hurts and I am always tired.

  8. i would be interested for sure, looks like a really good product
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    BCAA's would stack quite nicely. You can send me your info as well.

    I got a nice "old man edition" for you.

    Let me know if it works because I am getting the old man syndrome myself...everything hurts and I am always tired.
    But I look good
    Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    BCAA's would stack quite nicely. You can send me your info as well.

    I got a nice "old man edition" for you.

    Let me know if it works because I am getting the old man syndrome myself...everything hurts and I am always tired.
    Hmm, that doesn't sound like the rocking chair I threatened the 35+ forum with

  11. I'd been hoping you'd offer a chance to log Ultima since I read that label! I am, however, currently running a log, but it should be done in about two weeks.

    My logs are thorough, honest and very detailed. Here is a fairly recent log, the progress in which I was particularly pleased with:
    A Legal Gear Christmas: T-911, BC+EAA, Lipotropic Protein (Sponsored)

    I'm very stim sensitive, so my caffeine and other stimulant ingestion is always very low (maybe some at breakfast, and that's about it).
    Anything else you require (i.e. a break from creatine or something else), I can do that as well.

    As I said in the Ultima thread, there a very few pre-workout supps I like because of all the garbage in them, but Ultima doesn't contain those ingredients and so looks very promising.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  12. I think you would be a great candidate. I'd like to have you run a log as soon as you can.

  13. You got it! When would you like me to PM you my info?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. great opportunity!

    if i didnt have a few months of logging obligation to USP I would be all over this

    get your apps in guys, this looks to be the king of ergogenic supps that are not mediated through the use of hormones or the manipulation of hormones.

    I especially love nootropics for writing, never been into stims though (i actually dont mind them in general, i just dont like them before lifting), so this looks good

    I hope the sales of this take off, cuz ONE never did despite being a good product that i bought multiple times, and we all know power jolt and thunder were the ish, i dunno if they sold well or not. Regardless, we could use more companies like Omega in this industry.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    You got it! When would you like me to PM you my info?
    whenever you're ready.

  16. Well, I'm starting a 4 week DCP/LEVI stack in about 2 weeks, and Havoc run for 5 weeks after - If I could run it alongside one of those I would be interested.

    The only other Pre-supp I've ever felt content with is RPM, I bought into the big Jack3d hype, and thought the product was crap, I've used Shock Therapy in a log here on AM, and it was -OK- but I wouldn't buy again, and I've used a few others but RPM, is the only one I have stuck with.

  17. I will log this product with no problem.

    I will log this to your standards, I.E. - all areas that you need reviewed. Please let me know if I can assist you.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Well, I'm starting a 4 week DCP/LEVI stack in about 2 weeks, and Havoc run for 5 weeks after - If I could run it alongside one of those I would be interested.

    The only other Pre-supp I've ever felt content with is RPM, I bought into the big Jack3d hype, and thought the product was crap, I've used Shock Therapy in a log here on AM, and it was -OK- but I wouldn't buy again, and I've used a few others but RPM, is the only one I have stuck with.
    Matt will have to decide on this. But maybe part of your PCT??

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Matt will have to decide on this. But maybe part of your PCT??
    Whenever, although I would be switching to a Carb-cycling deit During the DCP/LEVI, so assuming ULTIMA would work well with those two, I would see a Pre-WO supp working best there.

    Also I havn't bought the LEVI yet, if you think DCP/ULTIMA/Something other than LEVI would be better, let me knwo what your thinking and I would consider it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Whenever, although I would be switching to a Carb-cycling deit During the DCP/LEVI, so assuming ULTIMA would work well with those two, I would see a Pre-WO supp working best there.

    Also I havn't bought the LEVI yet, if you think DCP/ULTIMA/Something other than LEVI would be better, let me knwo what your thinking and I would consider it.
    Ultima itself is proving to have some recomp ability in and of itself. Myself and others who are using it have noticed and increase in body temp. Some have reported weight loss while simultaneously increasing strength. Again Matt will make the final decision.

  21. Got some good names in here for this! Feedback seems pretty amazing so far so i look forward to what some of the AM guys think as well
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  22. so am i not being considered?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    so am i not being considered?
    All will be considered and Matt will make the final choices.
  24. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    But I look good
    says the old man who never posts pictures
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  25. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    You daring me?
    Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    It would be nice to see how the fasted AP protocol really did
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  27. Everyone is considered.


    I think B5150 would post most people here half his age to shame. His transformation and subsequent improvements are nothing short of amazing.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Well, I'm starting a 4 week DCP/LEVI stack in about 2 weeks, and Havoc run for 5 weeks after - If I could run it alongside one of those I would be interested.

    The only other Pre-supp I've ever felt content with is RPM, I bought into the big Jack3d hype, and thought the product was crap, I've used Shock Therapy in a log here on AM, and it was -OK- but I wouldn't buy again, and I've used a few others but RPM, is the only one I have stuck with.
    We'd probably opt for someone free of prohormones. i dont want to go and mess up your planned cycle.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I will log this product with no problem.

    I will log this to your standards, I.E. - all areas that you need reviewed. Please let me know if I can assist you.
    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    so am i not being considered?
    Are you guys free of heavy stim and caffeine usage? Any prior experience with nootropics? How much do you weigh?

  30. i noticed your website has an excellect deal on One and Ultima; is that the regular pricing?

  31. No, its a super-special deal.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Are you guys free of heavy stim and caffeine usage? Any prior experience with nootropics? How much do you weigh?
    Yes.
    Nootropic use - Beta-phenyl gamma aminobutyric acid / Neurobalance (All past; over a year without)
    Weight: 204lbs
  33. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Any prior experience with nootropics?
    does deprenyl count?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  34. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    It would be nice to see how the fasted AP protocol really did
    I've been slacking off a bit on my diet and just started bringing the reigns in again. Not as lean as I've ever been but certainly a good sized 200lbs.

    I'll see about getting something flattering up in a day or two.
    Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We'd probably opt for someone free of prohormones. i dont want to go and mess up your planned cycle.
    No problem, of coarse, I am Free of PH's as of now (or at least its been about a full since the last one). I dont hink I would be able judge Ultima in the long run alongside Havoc, as the strenght and mass gains would probably be from Havoc.

    Although I have used DCP before and am well aware of how it effects me, If I were to use Ulitma and DCP, I would clearyl be able to see what effects, are from what supplement.

  36. If you guys are still looking for people I would like to throw my name in there. Im a big fan of stimulant products but I have built up a tolerance to them so I stopped using them about 4 weeks ago. The only stim I use now I RPM once a week before my max effort legs day, but I would be open to taking a break from that as well.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  37. god if i wasnt tied up for the next 2 weeks with my current log id be all over this like flies on poo white on rice, fat kid on cake
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  38. Awesome formula. Definitely log-worthy!


  39. You should all be jealous cuz I'm already loggin it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  40. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You should all be jealous cuz I'm already loggin it.
    Good things come to those who wait!

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AMS needs New Product loggers!!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:03 PM
  2. AMS needs New Product loggers!!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 09:55 AM
  3. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:26 AM
  4. Looking for ULTIMA Loggers
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 06:58 PM
  5. IGF-2 Loggers, Where Are You??
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in