Looking for ULTIMA Loggers

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    androgenic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Yes.
    Nootropic use - Beta-phenyl gamma aminobutyric acid / Neurobalance (All past; over a year without)
    Weight: 204lbs
    Phenibut is an interesting ingredient as a GABA that passes the BBB. I don't really get much from it other than the sedative effects.

  2. Registered User
    androgenic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    does deprenyl count?
    Great one. Only topped by provigil in my mind.
  3. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by androgenic View Post
    Phenibut is an interesting ingredient as a GABA that passes the BBB. I don't really get much from it other than the sedative effects.
    I didn't enjoy it at all. I felt overly tired, yet I could not sleep.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,351
    Answers
    0

    I would love to give this a go, it is a very sound profile, seems quite interesting and should some interesting feedback
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    I wish I didn't have so many other things i wanted to take right now, like The ONE and others. definitely need to try this one way or the other. Maybe tax refund
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Answers
    0

    stimulate me...err the economy, that is.



  7. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0

    When will you all pick the loggers?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Answers
    0

    Monday.
  9. Registered User
    AFOX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0

    I'm very interested in this product. I have never logged anything, but I love to with this product. I'm not on any heavy stims, and I'm very dedicated to my training.
  10. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AFOX View Post
    I'm very interested in this product....
    I would also like to give it a shot!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0

    wow this looks absolutely awesome. When I get some money maybe ill buy it. Too busy to log right now. wish I could
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Banned
    bigironkiller's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0

    did my post get deleted?? i posted the other day and now its gone????
  13. Banned
    bigironkiller's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0

    my bad, i posted on the other ultima thread.....
  14. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,113
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    my bad, i posted on the other ultima thread.....
    LOL...I believe Matt will be picking people early next week.
  15. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    im finished with my magnut log this week

    so i guess ill officially toss my hat in the ring although there are some great loggers here

    30yrs old
    training 12 yrs seriously now
    6'3 225

    after this week Ill be starting FST-7 I cant wait to start it so why not start off with a bang bang

    ive got a dozen logs between here and there

    referals upon request lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  16. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0

    is there any kind of an official application format you'd like for us to follow, or just post any relevant information to the subject?
  17. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Well - here it goes. I've ran a log on AM but it's honestly not even worth posting since it was pretty ****ty and about a year ago. I've run about 15 logs on bb.com and have over 50 reviews. I've used literally EVERY pre-workout product, and I've used a limited amount of stimulant free focus products (Yellow nEuphoria Gen 1 and 2, Clear Edge, stim. free Ragnarok). I feel as though I would be able to give an accurate, unbiased and entertaining log/review of Ultima, and I'd like to think that my opinion carries a bit of weight since I've been very active on the boards for over four years (bb.com mainly). Anyways, I really like the design of Ultima (obviously, or I wouldn't be applying) and I feel as though it could be the cream of the crop when it comes to pre/peri workout supplements. Thank you for the opportunity.
  18. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,113
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    im finished with my magnut log this week

    so i guess ill officially toss my hat in the ring although there are some great loggers here

    30yrs old
    training 12 yrs seriously now
    6'3 225

    after this week Ill be starting FST-7 I cant wait to start it so why not start off with a bang bang

    ive got a dozen logs between here and there

    referals upon request lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Well - here it goes. I've ran a log on AM but it's honestly not even worth posting since it was pretty ****ty and about a year ago. I've run about 15 logs on bb.com and have over 50 reviews. I've used literally EVERY pre-workout product, and I've used a limited amount of stimulant free focus products (Yellow nEuphoria Gen 1 and 2, Clear Edge, stim. free Ragnarok). I feel as though I would be able to give an accurate, unbiased and entertaining log/review of Ultima, and I'd like to think that my opinion carries a bit of weight since I've been very active on the boards for over four years (bb.com mainly). Anyways, I really like the design of Ultima (obviously, or I wouldn't be applying) and I feel as though it could be the cream of the crop when it comes to pre/peri workout supplements. Thank you for the opportunity.
    I say no to both of these clowns.
  19. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I say no to both of these clowns.
    you wanna go? :bruce3:


  20. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,113
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    you wanna go? :bruce3:


    Lucky for you I ain't running sh&t.
  21. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Lucky for you I ain't running sh&t.
    zing!!


    i can't stop with all of these smilies. they get more every day!

  22. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0

    i think i've refreshed my user cp at least 20 times today hoping this would be updated (by someone other than d, of course ).
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    Ok, here's an update, you are out, I am in
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ok, here's an update, you are out, I am in
    You big tease
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You big tease
    I know, i'm disqualified for The ONE use anyhow
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,351
    Answers
    0

    I was curious too. Damn I was hoping for good news on this
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Answers
    0

    Thanks to everyone, but now we have 4 loggers here for AM.

    I may pick another sometime soon if someone has to postpose or drop out, but for right now I think we're good.
  28. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    you wanna go? :bruce3:


    take care of my light work lol


    I bought ultima today anywho so no worries

    dtrain is safe this time around
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  29. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,113
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    take care of my light work lol


    I bought ultima today anywho so no worries

    dtrain is safe this time around
    This doesn't even deserve a comment. Pfffffffffffffff.............. .....
  30. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Thanks to everyone, but now we have 4 loggers here for AM.

    I may pick another sometime soon if someone has to postpose or drop out, but for right now I think we're good.
    good stuff! congrats!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AMS needs New Product loggers!!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. AMS needs New Product loggers!!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 08:55 AM
  3. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 12:26 AM
  4. Looking for ULTIMA Loggers
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:58 PM
  5. IGF-2 Loggers, Where Are You??
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 02:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in