Introducing ULTIMA - Formulated by Shawn Wells and Dr. Dana Houser

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is a marketing-based write up. A fully referenced, scientific masterpiece will be posted soon.

ULTIMA is the one. The ultimate. The most advanced, most powerful product ever released in the sports supplement industry. It is complete in every conceivable way: synergistically, scientifically, symbiotically with your biochemistry. And it is now yours.

What started out years ago as Thunder V2 has evolved light years since the initial conceptual formula. So much so the Omega Sports chose to change the product name to ULTIMA; the only title fitting for the creator and king of a completely new category of products: Sports Performance Nutrition?.

ULTIMA delivers unprecedented performance with never seen before, completely unique, patented ingredients. ULTIMA is completely based upon real science, not marketing hype. There are no herbal extracts, no mystery proprietary blends, no sacrifices, no tricks, no lies.

Simply stated, Omega Sports, partnered with Zone Halo Research has invented and patented superior ingredients for a vastly superior product. Also fully patented are our exclusive Performance Blends including Trinitine, TripHasic, CogniFive, Methyl-8-R, Tri-Lateral Bio Buffers as well as our never seen before flavoring system, Citrus Dew.**

Omega Sports ULTIMA. Try it once and you will see that nothing else compares. Expect Results!

Pharmaceutical Grade Ultima. Codename: Thunder V.2 featuring Trinitine by Omega Sports

ULTIMA Codename: Thunder V.2 is a product that almost didn't see the light of day. Research, testing, supplies, quality control standards, regulations, and sheer costs almost forced this “labor of love” out of reality and in to an imaginary bin for great concepts that never came to fruition.

ALMOST. For the Owner of Omega Sports, Matt Palada and the design team at Zone Halo Research and Medical Muscle, the more adversity they came upon, the more driven they became. THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF ULTIMA. The SPORTS NUTRITON WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. ULTIMA IS THE BEST PRE-WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT EVER CREATED.

In the lab and in the gym. We took biochemistry pathways, blew them apart and exploited the substrates/enzymes to push a pathway resulting in TRUE SYNERGY...Not Marketing Babble. Passion kept this product a reality.

That passion was driven by these questions:

What if a team of accomplished certified clinicians that were also licensed sports nutritionists sat down and designed something so novel and so groundbreaking that those that used it would never buy supplements the same way again?

What if the users would never believe the marketing or advertisements the same way again and their expectations would be so high that other companies would scramble to catch up?

What if we did not just cash in on a “me too” product and did an “I ALONE” product?

What if the results EXCEEDED the marketing for once?

What if it truly was the single best pre-workout product ever conceived?

The ULTIMATE product is ULTIMA (the only name that seemed worthy)...

How else is it different from other pre-workout products?

IN EVERY SINGLE WAY:

• NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS: No “fairy dust” amounts of effective ingredients in shotgun, kitchen sink blend of whatever is cheapest that month to change from batch to batch.

• NO DECEPTION FOR PROFIT: Full-disclosure. Every ingredient. All the doses.

• NO AVERAGE FORMULATORS: Shawn Wells, MPH, RD, CISSN of Zone Halo Research, LLC is a Registered Dietitian with a Master's degree in Nutritional Biochemistry. Dana Houser, MD, MHSA, CISSN is a Medical Doctor who specializes in Endocrinology. Play time is over.

• NO GUESSWORK: Researched ingredients in their researched forms in the researched doses.

• NO HERBAL EXTRACTS: Only pure, pharmaceutical-grade, GMP certified, fully tested ingredients. The results are consistent every time. The quality is there all the time.

• NO INFERIOR FORMS OF INGREDIENTS: The MOST active form of every ingredient we could legally attain. Period. No cyanocobalamin like everyone else. Instead we opted for the superior form of B12, Methylcobalamin.

• NO INFERIOR DOSING: Sure we could have a great ingredient like methylcobalamin and dose it at 15 micrograms for profit, but not in ULTIMA. Instead 15,000 micrograms of Methylcobalamin was used for a massive and truly groundbreaking dose. Every ingredient was dosed for maximal effect.

• NO CUTTING CORNERS: Every ingredient has to be there in this formulation or it doesn't exploit the metabolic pathway. This product isn't just novel because of ingredients and doses...it is much, much than that. EVERY INGREDIENT AND EVERY DOSE IS ESSENTIAL.

• NO BASIC DELIVERY: This isn't a product that is just some powder full of great ingredients. The novelty even stretches to the delivery system. Effervescence buffers increase the amount of key ingredients reaching you system and also improve performance in their own right by reducing metabolic waste and working synergistically with creatine.

• NO AWFUL TASTE: This is not a “pain in the gut”, “gag it down” product. The effervescence and patented “Citrus Dew” taste make for a delicious and enjoyable experience. Leave the pain for the workout.

• NO SAFETY QUESTIONS: With GMP certification and a Registered Dietitian and Medical Doctor behind this label with EVERYTHING LISTED. BELIEVE.

• NO CHEAP, COUNTERPRODUCTIVE INGREDIENTS: ULTIMA is just as much about what is NOT in it, as what IS. No arginine. No Glycerol. No Caffeine. No Taurine. No Stimulants. Nothing to mask performance of the true product. Nothing to counteract these incredible ingredients. No ETHYL ESTER anything. No trash. NOW you're wondering why all the other products might have these things? We are too.

• NO EQUAL: With Novelty comes patents. Not patent pending or partial patents done for marketing reasons. Real, FULL-Patents. SERIOUSLY, ULTIMA FEATURING TRINITINE IS THE END GAME.

TRINITINE. A SPORTS NUTRITION FIRST. The novelty of the design. The sheer beauty of the concept. Trinitine is a fully patented blend with a specific ratio of electrolyte-bound creatine chelates. There has never, ever been a single creatine or blend that matches what Trinitine accomplishes. It's delivery, bioavailability, “bloat-free”, fully-synergistic method of execution is brilliant. Trinitine is covered by multiple patents for its ingredients and tested ratios. It is also being worked out for future scientific study by a peer-reviewed journal and discussed for multiple licensing deals. The industry is taking notice. The best sports nutrition ingredient just got better with this industry first. It's not an empty promise. TRINITINE IS THE CORNERSTONE OF ULTIMA. TRINITINE IS THE TRUTH.

HOW ABOUT ANOTHER SPORTS NUTRITION FIRST? AGAIN. The TripHasic Blend's method of execution is genius. N-alpha-acetyl-carnosine (AACA) has never been used in a nutrition product for oral delivery. It was way too expensive and too hard to attain, besides that, no formulators have even heard of it. Well, ULTIMA is about using the BEST ingredients and being GROUNDBREAKING...so we did it anyway.

Carnosine is an incredible buffer in the muscle that has been shown to significantly enhance performance and strength. Most product just use beta-alanine, if any carnosine booster at all. It is relatively cheap and effective, but needs to be dosed four times a day, according to research. A select few have, therefore, been working on a timed release beta-alanine to make more muscle carnosine with less doses. We took beta-alanine and went far beyond that. We added a high-dose carnosine dipeptide, and the N-Alpha acetylcarnosine (AACA) peptide to make a more effective, premium timed release carnosine booster. AACA is so unique that in that it is resistant to carnosinase, the enzyme that quickly breaks down low-doses of carnosine rendering it ineffective. This resistance gives it a long-lasting effect in the body. ALL DAY PERFORMANCE.

Beta-alanine for a quick hit. High dosed carnosine dipeptide for mid workout surge. And lastly, AACA for a powerful TRUE carnosine boost all-day long. AACA is, of course, in an EFFECTIVE DOSE. Add this blend to the most unique creatine blend ever devised and you have the BEST PERFORMANCE OF YOUR LIFE. More Reps. Quicker muscle gains. Faster Fat loss. Faster recovery. More endurance. IT IS ALL HERE.

KEEP GOING? NOT ENOUGH YET? How about a Nootropic blend called COGNI-Five that will push your Mind-muscle connection to the limit. Faster firing. Quicker thinking. Strength to burn. Lightning reaction time. Stronger. Faster. Better. And no one else can come close to replicating Cogni-Five; the dose of methylcobalamin alone would be more expensive than the cost of this product if attempted by other companies. WE DID NOT SET OUT TO REACH THE BAR...WE OBLITERATED IT.

STILL WANT MORE? THE METHYL-8-R COMPLEX pulls it all together. ALL OF IT. Remember how this is about biochemistry? YOUR BIOCHEMISTRY. It is not just some hodge-podge of kitchen-sink ingredients. It is about specific pathways. Specific substrates. Specific enzymes that act on those substrates. The most active forms. The best doses. These eight ingredients are the fuse to the “powder keg” known as ULTIMA. Coenzymated forms of awesome B-vitamins that turn this crank, such as R5P and P5P. The single best form of zinc for bioavailability of synergy to its salt: Zinc Orotate. TriMethylGlycine is great, but you need a whopping amount for it to be effective. Well, you know our answer to that problem? Four grams of TMG alone. Why we would we settle now?

Making any comparisons to ULTIMA wouldn't be fair to our product or whatever is mentioned in the same breath. THERE IS NO OTHER. DO NOT SETTLE FOR AN INFERIOR PRODUCT WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR PERFORMANCE. IT IS TIME TO FINISH WHAT YOU'VE STARTED IN THE GYM, ON THE FIELD AND ON THE COURT. DON'T JUST “DO IT”...”ANNHILATE IT”! ULTIMA Codename: THUNDER V.2 FEATURING THE FULLY PATENTED TRINITINE IS NOW A REALITY.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good on paper. Na+ increases Creatine absorption - does Sod. Cre. Chelate have this same capacity. I.e. better absorption than monohydrate?

Definitely like it's lack of caffeine.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We cant say for sure, but theoretically it should.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought so. There are very few pre-workout supps that I like, but Ultima doesn't include any of the substances for which I avoid other products - you've definitely got me intrigued.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Have a look at the feedback thread when you can. It is exceeding most people's expectations by far.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been following this and its feedback since you first announced it awhile ago..i really respect the formulators of this and really like the look of it and may give it a try after my next break off of creatine

o and i LOVE the no-caffeine factor :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for all the other cool things in it, its really the TMG + p5p that stand out to me

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome!! When will this be on the market for purchase?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome matrix.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can be used as a lifestyle product also. Ive seen people experimented w/ 1/4 to 1/2 a dose in the morning, or before a study session, etc. Seems to be an excellent nootropic.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
so its primarily a pre-workout?
Well yes and no...

As Monk said, people are using it acutely whenever they need a mental boost. And when the final write up is released you will see that this is a healthy supplenment...something designed to actually increase the health and longevity of the user.

Also, with the Trinitine creatine blend, users who have been able to use it for over a week are seeing tremendous strength gains.

So it is kind of a pre-workout + amazing multi-vitamin + scientifically-researched, patented creatine + nootropic blend + anti-aging/healthy supplement cocktail.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if I'd consider that a multi-vitamin. It's got some Bs and a fair mineral profile, but I'd still take a complete multi in addition to Ultima.

I think as an ergogenic/nootropic blend it has a lot of potential though

purebred

Is Ultima going to be hitting NP stock in the near future? i came across the update regarding NP having exclusive rights to Trinitine before any other store. will this also be true for Ultima?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Is Ultima going to be hitting NP stock in the near future? i came across the update regarding NP having exclusive rights to Trinitine before any other store. will this also be true for Ultima?
It should be soon as for the exclusive I'm not sure.

purebred

hey, no worries. as long as it gets there, that's all I'm concerned with. :) I'll do my best to keep an eye out for that update.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the current status of Ultima?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In production. They added some new ingredients, so they are working to cover up the taste.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In production. They added some new ingredients, so they are working to cover up the taste.
Thanks! I knew that much. I think it was the status a few weeks ago. I had hoped for some confirmation that the loose ends would be tied up pretty soon. Perhaps dtrain13 or androgenic can chime in with more details.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Very nice formulation. Look forward to trying it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope its soon! I am almost done with my tub...good stuff :cool:

purebred

Very nice formulation. Look forward to trying it.
I'm looking forward to it, too. It'll definitely be a big help seeing as I'm in school and it should be help me keep focused at work as well. Not to mention, the most important of all, focused during my lifting :)

Very intriguing ingredient profile based on the write-up and the proposed effects these ingredients have individually. Considering this will be my first time taking a nootropic-based product, I'm certain the synergistic effect of all these high-quality ingredients will be something to feel good about it. literally. lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any free samples available?
I could possibly send you a sample of the beta if he cant send you any. Its taste lacks alot but its the ingredients none the less. The final version is to be perfected and should taste great.

PM me if your interested.

purebred

any free samples available?
I bet this is a product that is so bioavailable and complete you can feel its effects and gain an accurate insight on it with simply one serving. Its not often you come across a product like that..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i finally used this beta version and its without a doubt the best single product ive ever used.

luckily i have a bottle of ONE (which ive used many times now) and Ultima coming to me soon from a friend.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well yes and no...

As Monk said, people are using it acutely whenever they need a mental boost. And when the final write up is released you will see that this is a healthy supplenment...something designed to actually increase the health and longevity of the user.

Also, with the Trinitine creatine blend, users who have been able to use it for over a week are seeing tremendous strength gains.

So it is kind of a pre-workout + amazing multi-vitamin + scientifically-researched, patented creatine + nootropic blend + anti-aging/healthy supplement ****tail.
wow at the last line, ****tail is edited, lmao

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like a great product...cant wait to try

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I just receive my "new and improved" version of Ultima. I love the origional but couldn't handle the strong chemical after taste. The latest version is much improved. This is "hands down" my favorite pre-workout supplement. I love the focus and mood enhancment it provides. Now that you have fixed the flavor profile, I hope you can keep it in stock.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just receive my "new and improved" version of Ultima. I love the origional but couldn't handle the strong chemical after taste. The latest version is much improved. This is "hands down" my favorite pre-workout supplement. I love the focus and mood enhancment it provides. Now that you have fixed the flavor profile, I hope you can keep it in stock.
Never tried any of the other versions but I have had great success so far with the newest one. Taste is just fine with a minimal aftertaste that is not a big deal.

I do have a question though, since I started I have been crazy hungry! Besides the fact I just came off a long cut and stim based fat burners, since I started Ultima my appetite is voracious almost all day. This could be due to the workouts I have been doing, very intensive compared to the full body I was doing, but I have never had hunger like this except from USP Prime. Anyone else notice this?

BTW - set a PR last night and have been an animal in the gym with Ultima, top notch product you have here!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I have never experienced or heard of the hunger thing from Ultima, no.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I would buy this product, except for the artificial sweeteners...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We have looked into using Truvia, but must wait for the price to come down a bit.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have looked into using Truvia, but must wait for the price to come down a bit.
I am all for natural sweetners like stevia but it won't stop me from getting a product that worked as well as Ultima did. Kudos Custom, this one exceeded my expectations.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
wow, props, most companies don't even acknowledge me when I mention something about sweeteners. Have you looked into Luo Han Guo? A simple google search provides plenty of useful info but here is a basic overview:
Luohanguo is a cousin of the cucumber, and a member of the gourd family of fruits. It's a round and smooth, dusty green-brown fruit that is covered with fine soft hairs, and a hard but thin shell.

The fruit is used only after it is dried, and can be processed into a powder that contains natural substances called mongrosides in it.

These natural compounds make luohanguo a whopping 300 times sweeter than sugar, and are also responsible for some of the health benefits associated with this fruit:

The mongrosides in luohanguo:

* Are under investigation as potential tumor inhibitors.
* Have antioxidant properties.
* May help manage diabetes because of their inhibitory effects on blood sugar levels.
* May defend against heart disease.

In addition, teas made from luohanguo are known to:

* Relieve throat inflammation or cough.
* Cool heat stroke.
* Help elimination in the elderly.
* Relieve digestive distress.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
^Thanks; that is certainly new info to me.

We always like to keep our options open to make the very best product possible.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
no problem, I'd love to see the next version of ultima w/ natty sweeteners. I would even pay extra for them. Thanks for caring about consumer opinions!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Right now I cycle between creapure and Ultima but if it were naturally sweetened I'd make sure to buy at least one tub a month. Please make this happen!

no problem, I'd love to see the next version of ultima w/ natty sweeteners. I would even pay extra for them. Thanks for caring about consumer opinions!
A big X2 on this! I would fork over the extra dough for a stevia sweetened version. I try to keep all my supplemental drinks naturally sweetened.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
wow, props, most companies don't even acknowledge me when I mention something about sweeteners. Have you looked into Luo Han Guo? A simple google search provides plenty of useful info but here is a basic overview:
Luohanguo is a cousin of the cucumber, and a member of the gourd family of fruits. It's a round and smooth, dusty green-brown fruit that is covered with fine soft hairs, and a hard but thin shell.

The fruit is used only after it is dried, and can be processed into a powder that contains natural substances called mongrosides in it.

These natural compounds make luohanguo a whopping 300 times sweeter than sugar, and are also responsible for some of the health benefits associated with this fruit:

The mongrosides in luohanguo:

* Are under investigation as potential tumor inhibitors.
* Have antioxidant properties.
* May help manage diabetes because of their inhibitory effects on blood sugar levels.
* May defend against heart disease.

In addition, teas made from luohanguo are known to:

* Relieve throat inflammation or cough.
* Cool heat stroke.
* Help elimination in the elderly.
* Relieve digestive distress.
^Thanks; that is certainly new info to me.

We always like to keep our options open to make the very best product possible.
Primordial uses it in their sweet serum and organic vitaberry.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima used during training is fantastic, great focus, energy, and recovery.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
A little ironic that Google keeps choosing to run the Nox Edge ads, endorsed by the Guido from MTV in Ultima threads...

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I'm curious what the theory is behind so much B12? 125,000% of daily value? I thought oral bioavailability of even this form, though better than cheap B12 was still low is that why so much overkill? I understand its not harmful being a water soluble but was curious on why this amount was chosen and the benefit of it.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Essentially what I said in the other thread...it is something that endurance athletes have known for quite some time in that mega-dosing before athletic events has a profound impact on both mental and physical performance.