Introducing ULTIMA - Formulated by Shawn Wells and Dr. Dana Houser

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Well yes and no...

    As Monk said, people are using it acutely whenever they need a mental boost. And when the final write up is released you will see that this is a healthy supplenment...something designed to actually increase the health and longevity of the user.

    Also, with the Trinitine creatine blend, users who have been able to use it for over a week are seeing tremendous strength gains.

    So it is kind of a pre-workout + amazing multi-vitamin + scientifically-researched, patented creatine + nootropic blend + anti-aging/healthy supplement ****tail.
    wow at the last line, ****tail is edited, lmao


  2. looks like a great product...cant wait to try
    •   
       


  3. I just receive my "new and improved" version of Ultima. I love the origional but couldn't handle the strong chemical after taste. The latest version is much improved. This is "hands down" my favorite pre-workout supplement. I love the focus and mood enhancment it provides. Now that you have fixed the flavor profile, I hope you can keep it in stock.

  4. Thanks for the feedback!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I just receive my "new and improved" version of Ultima. I love the origional but couldn't handle the strong chemical after taste. The latest version is much improved. This is "hands down" my favorite pre-workout supplement. I love the focus and mood enhancment it provides. Now that you have fixed the flavor profile, I hope you can keep it in stock.
    Never tried any of the other versions but I have had great success so far with the newest one. Taste is just fine with a minimal aftertaste that is not a big deal.

    I do have a question though, since I started I have been crazy hungry! Besides the fact I just came off a long cut and stim based fat burners, since I started Ultima my appetite is voracious almost all day. This could be due to the workouts I have been doing, very intensive compared to the full body I was doing, but I have never had hunger like this except from USP Prime. Anyone else notice this?

    BTW - set a PR last night and have been an animal in the gym with Ultima, top notch product you have here!
    •   
       


  6. I have never experienced or heard of the hunger thing from Ultima, no.

  7. I would buy this product, except for the artificial sweeteners...

  8. We have looked into using Truvia, but must wait for the price to come down a bit.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We have looked into using Truvia, but must wait for the price to come down a bit.
    I am all for natural sweetners like stevia but it won't stop me from getting a product that worked as well as Ultima did. Kudos Custom, this one exceeded my expectations.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  10. wow, props, most companies don't even acknowledge me when I mention something about sweeteners. Have you looked into Luo Han Guo? A simple google search provides plenty of useful info but here is a basic overview:
    Luohanguo is a cousin of the cucumber, and a member of the gourd family of fruits. It's a round and smooth, dusty green-brown fruit that is covered with fine soft hairs, and a hard but thin shell.

    The fruit is used only after it is dried, and can be processed into a powder that contains natural substances called mongrosides in it.

    These natural compounds make luohanguo a whopping 300 times sweeter than sugar, and are also responsible for some of the health benefits associated with this fruit:

    The mongrosides in luohanguo:

    * Are under investigation as potential tumor inhibitors.
    * Have antioxidant properties.
    * May help manage diabetes because of their inhibitory effects on blood sugar levels.
    * May defend against heart disease.


    In addition, teas made from luohanguo are known to:

    * Relieve throat inflammation or cough.
    * Cool heat stroke.
    * Help elimination in the elderly.
    * Relieve digestive distress.

  11. ^Thanks; that is certainly new info to me.

    We always like to keep our options open to make the very best product possible.

  12. no problem, I'd love to see the next version of ultima w/ natty sweeteners. I would even pay extra for them. Thanks for caring about consumer opinions!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We have looked into using Truvia, but must wait for the price to come down a bit.
    Right now I cycle between creapure and Ultima but if it were naturally sweetened I'd make sure to buy at least one tub a month. Please make this happen!

    Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    no problem, I'd love to see the next version of ultima w/ natty sweeteners. I would even pay extra for them. Thanks for caring about consumer opinions!
    A big X2 on this! I would fork over the extra dough for a stevia sweetened version. I try to keep all my supplemental drinks naturally sweetened.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    wow, props, most companies don't even acknowledge me when I mention something about sweeteners. Have you looked into Luo Han Guo? A simple google search provides plenty of useful info but here is a basic overview:
    Luohanguo is a cousin of the cucumber, and a member of the gourd family of fruits. It's a round and smooth, dusty green-brown fruit that is covered with fine soft hairs, and a hard but thin shell.

    The fruit is used only after it is dried, and can be processed into a powder that contains natural substances called mongrosides in it.

    These natural compounds make luohanguo a whopping 300 times sweeter than sugar, and are also responsible for some of the health benefits associated with this fruit:

    The mongrosides in luohanguo:

    * Are under investigation as potential tumor inhibitors.
    * Have antioxidant properties.
    * May help manage diabetes because of their inhibitory effects on blood sugar levels.
    * May defend against heart disease.


    In addition, teas made from luohanguo are known to:

    * Relieve throat inflammation or cough.
    * Cool heat stroke.
    * Help elimination in the elderly.
    * Relieve digestive distress.
    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    ^Thanks; that is certainly new info to me.

    We always like to keep our options open to make the very best product possible.
    Primordial uses it in their sweet serum and organic vitaberry.

  15. Thanks for the support and tips monstermash

  16. Ultima used during training is fantastic, great focus, energy, and recovery.


  17. A little ironic that Google keeps choosing to run the Nox Edge ads, endorsed by the Guido from MTV in Ultima threads...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    I would buy this product, except for the artificial sweeteners...
    I'd second this motion.

  19. I'm curious what the theory is behind so much B12? 125,000% of daily value? I thought oral bioavailability of even this form, though better than cheap B12 was still low is that why so much overkill? I understand its not harmful being a water soluble but was curious on why this amount was chosen and the benefit of it.

  20. Essentially what I said in the other thread...it is something that endurance athletes have known for quite some time in that mega-dosing before athletic events has a profound impact on both mental and physical performance.

  21. Yup, saw the other reply Custom, thank you. I ordered some Ultima and I'm keen to see how it works. I've used Jack3d and Flashover exclusively for a while now but I think the I was having geranamine side effects and it would be good to get off caffeine for a while too. Thanks!

  22. You'll probably need a good 2 weeks to get to homeostasis without the 1,3. I crash very hard the first week or so when I take a break from moderate doses of that stuff.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 06:52 AM
  2. Shawn Merriman Comes to his Senses
    By Fastone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Log in
Log in