Sup3r epi

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
What's up guys... I started a new cycle about 10 days ago of sup3r epi and this stuff rocks. I didn't expect to feel anything for at least a week like I usually do with cycles but after a couple days I felt it. More energy, strength, and great pumps. Thanks ol for another legit supp. Oh ya and this is great to take an hour or so pre workout.

Last edited:
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cool beans

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback:bigok: Epiandro is a great compound. Definitely versatile and effective.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Thanks for the feedback:bigok: Epiandro is a great compound. Definitely versatile and effective.
For sure it is. Using it on a cut to keep muscle and strength and to help with fat loss. Great stuff all around. ��

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your dose? Yeah it's a great product for that dry, hard vascular look.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I'm only doing 1 cap pre workout. I'm kinda just using it as a pre workout. The energy and strength is there just at 1 cap. I'm probably going to go to 2 soon. I'm also starting ostarine soon so I'm going for a longer lower dose cycle. I mainly haven't increased because I'm on a cut and this has increased my hunger a bit.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm only doing 1 cap pre workout. I'm kinda just using it as a pre workout. The energy and strength is there just at 1 cap. I'm probably going to go to 2 soon. I'm also starting ostarine soon so I'm going for a longer lower dose cycle. I mainly haven't increased because I'm on a cut and this has increased my hunger a bit.
Fair, and glad you're having a great time with super epi. Don't forget to get something for PCT for ostarine because even a low dose is suppressive.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
For sure... I already have a bottle of arimicare pro and I'm for sure gona be getting some clomid. Good lookin out man.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure... I already have a bottle of arimicare pro and I'm for sure gona be getting some clomid. Good lookin out man.
Glad to hear it man, and enjoy your run

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up guys... I started a new cycle about 10 days ago of sup3r epi and this stuff rocks. I didn't expect to feel anything for at least a week like I usually do with cycles but after a couple days I felt it. More energy, strength, and great pumps. Thanks ol for another legit supp. Oh ya and this is great to take an hour or so pre workout.
How many Mgs you are taken?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
How many Mgs you are taken?
I'm just using it as a pre workout pretty much. I'm taking 250 mg about 2 hrs before lifting. I'm probably going to up it to 1 cap in the morning and 1 at 4pm I lift at 6pm. I'm going for a longer, smaller dosed cycle. I'm also starting ostarine this week. It's working great at just 1 cap.

Messor

Awards
I run one superdrol cycle a year, beginning in March at10mg/day for 6 weeks; I'm thinking of stacking Sup3r-Epi with it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run one superdrol cycle a year, beginning in March at10mg/day for 6 weeks; I'm thinking of stacking Sup3r-Epi with it.
You definitely can. Is this real superdrol?

Messor

Awards
My first couple of cycles a few years back were at 20-30 mg. I honestly like the lower dosage ran a couple of weeks longer better. [Last 3 cycles/years]
Recovery has been easier too.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first couple of cycles a few years back were at 20-30 mg. I honestly like the lower dosage ran a couple of weeks longer better. [Last 3 cycles/years]
Recovery has been easier too.
Okay perfect, sounds like you know what you're doing :)

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pkg from OL UK will arrive on next Monday which contains
Sup3x epi elite
Sup3r 1 elite
Ar1macare pro
Kings Blood

500 mgs epi
320 sup3r 1
6 week run will get me some good results?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup3x epi elite
Sup3r 1 elite
Ar1macare pro
Kings Blood

500 mgs epi
320 sup3r 1
Yes should be a great run. Use arimacare pro during the cycle and kingsblood after

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Yeah for sure great results... I've had great results from 1 andro... plus the epi... ol always delivers.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3x epi elite
Sup3r 1 elite
Ar1macare pro
Kings Blood

500 mgs epi
320 sup3r 1
Nice, you did your homework :)
Stretch it to 8 weeks if you wish.

PANDFAN

Awards
Sup3r-Epi 500mg 6 weeks

pct: rebirth 4 weeks of 2 pills along w/ cel m test

thoughts? recomp

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Sup3r-Epi 500mg 6 weeks

thoughts? recomp
The super epi sounds great!!! I'm having great results at 500. As for pct I have no experience with those.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Sup3r-Epi 500mg 6 weeks

thoughts? recomp
But if your looking at rebirth you should check out sup3r pct.. I believe it has the same ingredient as rebirth. I think it's a little lower of a dose but it has other ancilleries to help you... just my 2 cents��

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But if your looking at rebirth you should check out sup3r pct.. I believe it has the same ingredient as rebirth. I think it's a little lower of a dose but it has other ancilleries to help you... just my 2 cents��
Great advice, sup3r PCT is a great suggestion!

EugenioMAM

Awards
Hi, just started sup3r epi. Using for a week (7 days) 500mg.
Yesterday i started 750mg and could not sleep at all.
1. Any concerns about sleeping problems?
2. Is Epi Andro (Epiandroterone), the same thing of DHEA (Dihiproediandrosterone)?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, just started sup3r epi. Using for a week (7 days) 500mg.
Yesterday i started 750mg and could not sleep at all.
1. Any concerns about sleeping problems?
2. Is Epi Andro (Epiandroterone), the same thing of DHEA (Dihiproediandrosterone)?
1) It has a strong CNS stimulating effect, too strong for some people. Don't take your last dose too late if it messes with your sleep quality.
2) Not at all. Epiandrosterone is the precursor to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone).