All OL Cycle Help Please- reps n other wise ones

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20161029_212609.jpg

Hi
I've been stocking up on my OL stash every time a sale comes up and I'm about to start my stack in about 10 days. Just want to get some feedback before I start to make sure I got all my ducks in a row - that I'm not missing anything and not doing anything epically stupid!
I'm 55yo and weigh in at a decently muscular 255lbs (down from 485lbs over a 3 year period); trying to get to 230lbs while retaining/gaining muscle. I train hard 5 days a week - not too heavy any more but decent weights. 20 minutes of cardio intervals every morning.

My last 2 cycles were successful - 1st 1 was all sarms and the 2nd 1 was sarms and andros. LOVED the andros!

So here's my plan to start:
4caps Hydro3 pre workout
2 caps Str3ngth U post workout

2x a day 4caps Arimacare Pro
3x a day 1cap Sup3r 1 Elite (adding later?)
2x a day 1cap Sup3r Epi Elite (staying low to reduce sides)
2x a day 3/4 pump Sup3r 11
2x a day 1 pump Sup3r Dhea

All andros taken with fish and coconut oil.

Other than that just vitamins, creatine, and herbals to reduce sides.

Also I was wondering if I should do 5 on 2 off, or straight through 7 days.

Thanks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey man, I'd maybe start the SDHEA at 1pump per day and go from there. Two pumps may end up optimal at your weight but I'd think it'd be better to work up, if you need to.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I'd maybe start the SDHEA at 1pump per day and go from there. Two pumps may end up optimal at your weight but I'd think it'd be better to work up, if you need to.
Thanks for that. Any idea whether to run 5 on 2 off; or just 7 on straight through?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for that. Any idea whether to run 5 on 2 off; or just 7 on straight through?
You meaning dosing? I think it's easier to just do 7 on straight through, I don't agree with the idea of having day's where you don't dose.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Well, no comments from reps so I guess I'm good to go......

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tank999, Sorry bro, I totally missed this thread:(. I totally agree with what NAM already said. Another thought: if you did 1 andro before and enjoyed it don't be afraid to up the dose after a few weeks of making sure you're tolerating all the new compounds. I wouldn't get crazy with the it as 330 mg is a studied dose, but I have seen people go way higher.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, maybe I missed it, but how long are you planning to make this cycle?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Also, maybe I missed it, but how long are you planning to make this cycle?
Going for 8 weeks hopefully. I was thinking about upping the 1Andro later on and possibly the sup3r dhea, but I'm in no hurry. I'll probably revaluate after 4 weeks or so.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going for 8 weeks hopefully. I was thinking about upping the 1Andro later on and possibly the sup3r dhea, but I'm in no hurry. I'll probably revaluate after 4 weeks or so.
Perfect plan. By week 3-4 everything should be fully kicked in and you can judge how you feel. Def a good idea to increase Sup3r DHEA if you increase the S1:bigok:

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed this also. I didn't know you had other questions about your cycle. Like Jebrook and NAM said, up the DHEA and your good bro. And I'd run it all at the same time instead of waiting to add the Sup3r-1.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed this also. I didn't know you had other questions about your cycle. Like Jebrook and NAM said, up the DHEA and your good bro. And I'd run it all at the same time instead of waiting to add the Sup3r-1.
Thanks
No prob. The Sup3r 1 is in - it's my favorite...