1-Andro/Epi-Andro 8 Weeks (PCT Question)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
On my cut right now but in july i will be running.
Sup3r 1-Andro (90cap) and Sup3r EPI-Andro (120cap) also got a bottle of Primval 1-Andro (60cap) lying around that i'm thinking about throwing into the mix.
The Primal 1-Andro is 65mg per cap and i will be thought about using this at 2 tab for the first 2 weeks then 1 tab alongside the Sup3r 1-Andro for another 5 weeks?

So i will be:

1-Andro
130/130/285/285/285/285/285/220

Epi-Andro:
500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500

But now for the real question.
As of now (in Sweden) there is alot of fake Clomid/Nolva floating around and for that really hard to get ahold of (will try my best though)

My first tought of PCT was:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Rebirth 2/2/2/2
SNS Reduce XT 3/3/3/2/2 or Nolvadren-XT 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1
Anabeta Elite 8 weeks
Erase Pro Plus 8 weeks

But would be this be enough?

Rebirth 3/3/2/2/2/2/2/1
SNS Reduce XT 3/3/2/2/2/1 or Nolvadren-XT 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1
Anabeta Elite 8 Weeks
Erase Pro Plus 8 Weeks

Got the ABE and Erase Pro at home but don't know how efficient it is as an AI?

Last summer i ran two LG Science Cutting Andro kit back to back for 8 weeks and got back without a hitch (acually gaining stenght) using OCT PCT.
But as this stack is higher dosed a SERM seems much needed but will rebirth for 8 weeks suffice?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey man.

No-one can predict what your post-cycle bloods will actually be; without them, we do not know how suppressed you are. As such, I dont see how anyone could assure you, prior to even running your cycle, that an OTC SERM will be sufficient.

As per our writeups, we recommend having a SERM for PCT.

Just my further thoughts on your 1andro dosing...if it were me, if I couldnt increase the dose on the first two weeks, Id be inclined to drop one of those weeks, and then increase the last week or two dose. 130mg/d is maybe not maximising the product you have.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Hey man.

No-one can predict what your post-cycle bloods will actually be; without them, we do not know how suppressed you are. As such, I dont see how anyone could assure you, prior to even running your cycle, that an OTC SERM will be sufficient.

As per our writeups, we recommend having a SERM for PCT.

Just my further thoughts on your 1andro dosing...if it were me, if I couldnt increase the dose on the first two weeks, Id be inclined to drop one of those weeks, and then increase the last week or two dose. 130mg/d is maybe not maximising the product you have.
Right with you.
The PCT is the first thing to get in order before starting a cyckel, let's just hope i can get some proper Clomid.
Would be nice if Rebirth works but that i may try on a shorter cyckel first with some Clomid at hand just to be safe.