OL UK product request thread

Page 28 of 28 First ... 262728

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    From my usage of Hydroxy it had no appreciable effect on my appetite fwiw.
    Thank you for the information.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    For anyone saying we don't offer innovation.... roflll
    We don't, indeed.
    We conceive, design and forge it!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   
       


  3. ETA?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    ETA?
    Valentine's day pre-sale

    THE OFFICIAL OL SHIPPING DATE THREAD
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  5. How about androsterone?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    How about androsterone?
    Maybe in the future...nothing finalized but the interest has been noted fer sure.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  7. It would be great to have Ghar1ne again, there is a need for high quality yet affordable MK-677.

    Curious why it was pulled in the first place??

    Thanks!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    It would be great to have Ghar1ne again, there is a need for high quality yet affordable MK-677.

    Curious why it was pulled in the first place??

    Thanks!
    Still available in other countries...
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Still available in other countries...
    Right....done that before on another product and got slaughtered with the international shipping. So unfortunately it would not be a very good buy due to that issue..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Right....done that before on another product and got slaughtered with the international shipping. So unfortunately it would not be a very good buy due to that issue..
    My feels with every single order I place 😊

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    It would be great to have Ghar1ne again, there is a need for high quality yet affordable MK-677.

    Curious why it was pulled in the first place??

    Thanks!
    It was discontinued for domestic production and sale because it is non-compliant with the regulations for sport supplements. Selling it domestically as a supplement would endanger OL's longevity. Those supplement companies that still do are taking a financial and legal risk, even if using For Research Only disclaimers.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    It was discontinued for domestic production and sale because it is non-compliant with the regulations for sport supplements. Selling it domestically as a supplement would endanger OL's longevity. Those supplement companies that still do are taking a financial and legal risk, even if using For Research Only disclaimers.
    I kind of assumed as much, but it just seems so odd given that it is basically just a ghrelin secretagogue. Are they afraid that someone is going to OD on ghrelin!

    I was also a bit confused because you still do see MK-677 everywhere as you mentioned.

    Thanks!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I kind of assumed as much, but it just seems so odd given that it is basically just a ghrelin secretagogue. Are they afraid that someone is going to OD on ghrelin!

    I was also a bit confused because you still do see MK-677 everywhere as you mentioned.

    Thanks!
    MK-677 is an experimental drug and not an extract or derived from something in the food chain. It's mechanism of action is irrelevant to it's legal compliance. By the letter of the law, it is not compliant with DSHEA and FDA regulations. Sure some companies out there are exploiting loopholes to continue profiting from this and other things of the same nature. The fact is, it would be risky to do business this way.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    MK-677 is an experimental drug and not an extracted or derived from something in the food chain. It's mechanism of action is irrelevant to it's legal compliance. By the letter of the law, it is not compliant with DSHEA and FDA regulations. Sure some companies out there are exploiting loopholes to continue profiting from this and other things of the same nature. The fact is, it would be risky to do business this way.
    Oh yeah, I completely understand that and would not want OL to put themselves at risk...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  3. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in