The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

Page 33 of 34 First ... 31323334 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    @Hastur, any feedback from members of your family related to injury on mk677?
    It would be great to hear from Hastur but he hasn't been around for a long time, FYI.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

2. Question about the pill the first bottle I used was green and white and the new one I open this morning is only white cap? Lot number are the same for both bottles :5307 38858 is that normal?

Thank you
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Question about the pill the first bottle I used was green and white and the new one I open this morning is only white cap? Lot number are the same for both bottles :5307 38858 is that normal?

Thank you
    where did you buy it?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

4. *********** in UK

5. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    *********** in UK
    Lol email me
    •   

6. Lol I did

7. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Lol I did
    Yeah it is gtg!

8. Someone have used ghar1ne for cut/body recomp?

9. Quote Originally Posted by troymclure View Post
    Someone have used ghar1ne for cut/body recomp?
    If you can handle the hunger it is g2g.Cutting i prefer a lower dose 10mg per day is enough to keep me full even on very low carb days..Keep in mind that you will hold some water but that has nothing to do with fat loss

10. I've read that it's a good idea to cycle off every three months. How long is recommended before starting up again?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Duke View Post
    I've read that it's a good idea to cycle off every three months. How long is recommended before starting up again?
    Many guys choose to run this for 6 months or even a year at a time. The longer you take it, the longer I would stay off. For 3 months, 8 weeks is probably plenty.

12. I've read the exact opposite. That you don't need to cycle off at all

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    I've read the exact opposite. That you don't need to cycle off at all
    I'm not saying he HAS to cycle off. Most people would though as the body will build a tolerance and adapt to anything you put in it. And long term side effects from prolonged usage haven't been studied.

14. I'm probably planning to stay on indefinitely for the healing properties to counter my degenerative cartilage problem. So for someone wanting to use it long term like that. How would you recommend I proceed? Dosages and cycles etc?

15. I'm probably planning to stay on indefinitely for the healing properties to counter my degenerative cartilage problem. So for someone wanting to use it long term like that. How would you recommend I proceed? Dosages and cycles etc?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    I'm probably planning to stay on indefinitely for the healing properties to counter my degenerative cartilage problem. So for someone wanting to use it long term like that. How would you recommend I proceed? Dosages and cycles etc?
    I would start low (10mg) and assess. 2-3 months at 10 mg works great for me. Then I did 20 mg and up to 30 mg for another 3 months. The increased dosage caused a lot more superficial bloating and increased appetite versus 10 mg. At 10 mg I still saw improved sleep and improved recovery between workouts with less bloat and a manageable appetite. I would take your time upping the dose and assess your situation as needed.

17. I'm already on 20 mg. My question would be if I wanted to go very long term should I fluctuate dosages or cycle off entirely for periods. Should I bother with PCTs or some other support?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    I'm already on 20 mg. My question would be if I wanted to go very long term should I fluctuate dosages or cycle off entirely for periods. Should I bother with PCTs or some other support?
    This won't disrupt your HPTA function so no PCT should ever be necessary. As far as long term effects, I can't honestly answer that. Not a lot is known to be proven fact in regards to what this compound can do long-term. I wouldn't lower the dose because that creates an imbalance and seesaw effects. If you start approaching 30-40 mg daily and start sensing a tolerance buildup or notice a decrease in efficacy then I would take a 3 month break minimum.

19. I think I'll hang out at 20 for the duration. More so for financial reasons. 20 is a nice happy place for me so far both the results and the cost.

20. Does the hyperplasia effect from the GH increase take around 6 months, if so i may be interested in doing a 6 month straight run of this at 30mg per day all pre bed dosed, wonder what it would do for muscle gain and fat loss if used in combination with PH cycles.

21. Change the color scheme on the caps?
    Before they were a bit more dull (mate) in the green color but mine are a much brighter (vibrant) green.
    (Bought from a legit UK distributor/reseller).

Lot# 607123 EXP#06/2019

Before they looked like this:

Name:  342b65133e2815359a8758cb0ee84b56.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  46.2 KB

22. Quote Originally Posted by xo0ox View Post
    Change the color scheme on the caps?
    Before they were a bit more dull (mate) in the green color but mine are a much brighter (vibrant) green.
    (Bought from a legit UK distributor/reseller).

Lot# 607123 EXP#06/2019

Before they looked like this:

Name:  342b65133e2815359a8758cb0ee84b56.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  46.2 KB
    Cap colors can change from time to time. You're gtg if you purchased from one our affiliate retailers.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Cap colors can change from time to time. You're gtg if you purchased from one our affiliate retailers.
    Thx m8.

If it's the retailers listed on you website (https://olympusuk.com/retailers/) then yes, I be good to go

24. Can somebody please give me an idea just how bad water retention/bloating can get on Gharine. I'm currently approaching week 12, taking 20mg ED prior to bed, on a cut. I'm not losing any inches at the waist, or the scale for that matter and constantly feel watery and bloated. I was wondering if this can be attributed to the Gharine.

After coming off of a long cycle, how much scale weight have people dropped? (as far as water).

25. I GAINED an estimated 3-5 pounds of water if that helps.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 08:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 11:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 12:59 AM