The Official OL UK Cardar1ne Q&A

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last

1. Muchas gracias

2. Quote Originally Posted by mcwilton1123 View Post
    Muchas gracias
    De nada
    •   

3. @yates84 and anyone else.... this was shared by @Olympus Labs earlier tonite:

"Labels took forever, so for efficiency's sake, we had to get them shipped in separate batches. Launching 7 products is tougher than we thought, and the label printers did not help what so ever. Nutriverse will have EnduraSHRED and MASS GH in stock on Weds, and the remaining products will be shipped out by Thurs or Friday to them making it Tuesday when they get them."

4. Any ideas when EnduraSHRED hits UK? Haven't seen it appear at retailers yet.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Any ideas when EnduraSHRED hits UK? Haven't seen it appear at retailers yet.
    We've got endurashred and mass gh in stock as of tonite!

6. Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Very soon! As soon as I know for sure I will shoot you a message
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

7. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Very soon! As soon as I know for sure I will shoot you a message
    Awesome. Thanks man

8. Are you waiting to ship larger shipments until all items are in stock?

9. Quote Originally Posted by mcwilton1123 View Post
    Are you waiting to ship larger shipments until all items are in stock?
    From where? US orders will be shipped out on Tuesday and other non us retailers should have stock next week sometime as well
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

10. Yates, will the Cardarine and Ghrelin be ready for shipping on Tue. as well?

11. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yates, will the Cardarine and Ghrelin be ready for shipping on Tue. as well?
    Nutriverse should be shipping all OL UK orders on Tuesday.

12. Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    PMS and JW will have it very soon. Far before the end of the month

13. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus UK View Post
    PMS and JW will have it very soon. Far before the end of the month
    Thanks for letting me know man!

14. Just got my Cardar1ne. These slimmer bottles look really nice.
    Brother don't be afraid. We are together. We fall together. Coheed and Cambria

15. So I have read several studies on cardarine and cancer. I am under the impression that the one study that everyone refers to for it causing cancer is flawed. What is everyone's take in this?

16. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    So I have read several studies on cardarine and cancer. I am under the impression that the one study that everyone refers to for it causing cancer is flawed. What is everyone's take in this?
    There are a lot of different opinions on this subject. I feel like if dosing and cycle length isn't crazy then you will be fine. I have used gw many times and find it a very effective compound to add into my supplement regimen

17. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    There are a lot of different opinions on this subject. I feel like if dosing and cycle length isn't crazy then you will be fine. I have used gw many times and find it a very effective compound to add into my supplement regimen
    There is definitely a lot of opinions on it. Hard to make a decision in it though cause cancer is not something anyone wants, but it might be safe at lower doses for 8 weeks.

18. Does nutriverse give shipping numbers? I ordered a week ago and it doesnt show that it shipped yet

19. Quote Originally Posted by thu_hobbit View Post
    Does nutriverse give shipping numbers? I ordered a week ago and it doesnt show that it shipped yet
    I just got shipping confirmation on my order earlier today. They have a lot of orders to fill so just be patient, it will be shipping soon!

20. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    There is definitely a lot of opinions on it. Hard to make a decision in it though cause cancer is not something anyone wants, but it might be safe at lower doses for 8 weeks.
    I have to say this is confusing, as the info as to why it was pulled from development is very vague--not that big pharmaceutical companies always publish their toxicology data, they don't. However I've read human studies with GW published after it was dropped from development?! Furthermore I've read studies which state that GW is not tumorogenic.

One thing is certain, GSK was in a voluntary relationship with WADA in which they kept WADA appraised of any drugs coming down the pike which may have abuse potential as ergogenic aids amongst athletes. It came to the attention of GSK, I believe, that GW was being made available to athletes via the internet; that's when they contacted WADA. I'm not certain if they pulled the plug on it before or after learning of its availability on the internet.

21. Exactly what i figured. Just wanted to make sure is all. Thanks man

22. On to some discussion of Cardarine!

1) it is only "slightly soluble" in water; thus, I assume you should take it with a meal containing fat.

2) It has a half-life of ~24 hrs., so once a day dosing is sufficient.

Sounds like a perfect addition to my breakfast supplements.

23. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    On to some discussion of Cardarine!

1) it is only "slightly soluble" in water; thus, I assume you should take it with a meal containing fat.

2) It has a half-life of ~24 hrs., so once a day dosing is sufficient.

Sounds like a perfect addition to my breakfast supplements.
    The breakfast of Champions!

24. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    I have to say this is confusing, as the info as to why it was pulled from development is very vague--not that big pharmaceutical companies always publish their toxicology data, they don't. However I've read human studies with GW published after it was dropped from development?! Furthermore I've read studies which state that GW is not tumorogenic.

One thing is certain, GSK was in a voluntary relationship with WADA in which they kept WADA appraised of any drugs coming down the pike which may have abuse potential as ergogenic aids amongst athletes. It came to the attention of GSK, I believe, that GW was being made available to athletes via the internet; that's when they contacted WADA. I'm not certain if they pulled the plug on it before or after learning of its availability on the internet.
    Yeah so much conspiracy around this RC. and yes it does seem like they still did trials after GSK pulled it and WADA sent out the notice. Did any of those athletes die or get cancer? I have seen a lot of people have used this and I have read anything that any of them have cancer now, but it's all just really confusing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 11:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 12:59 AM