The Official OL UK Cardar1ne Q&A

Page 22 of 23 First ... 20212223 Last

1. Is it recommended to use 3 caps 21mg per day for fat loss or is 14mg enough,

Just wondering because most other GW cardarine based products are 10mg per cap not 7mg.

2. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Is it recommended to use 3 caps 21mg per day for fat loss or is 14mg enough,

Just wondering because most other GW cardarine based products are 10mg per cap not 7mg.
    Start at 7mg to assess reaction. Some people get bad blood sugar crashes.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Start at 7mg to assess reaction. Some people get bad blood sugar crashes.
    This. And based on anecdotal feedback, it would seem the effects of GW compound over time. Meaning its effects get greater even at the same dose (up to a point). So start low and slow and increase from there if warranted.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

4. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    This. And based on anecdotal feedback, it would seem the effects of GW compound over time. Meaning its effects get greater even at the same dose (up to a point). So start low and slow and increase from there if warranted.
    Thanks for advise, when i start running it i will try 1 week at 7 mg and then up it to 14 mg for the second week on-wards if all goes well and probably stay at that dose for an 8 - 12 week run.

5. Did anyone find Gw gives them anxiety issues?
    After a couple weeks my heart would feel very twitchy.
    •   

6. I have just got 2 tubs which i plan on running for a cut through Jul Aug and Sep, i might just stick to 14mg for fat loss and run for 12 weeks or pick up another tub if i decide to go up to 21mg per day,

is Cardar1ne still being produced or has it been discontinued by OLUK.

7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have just got 2 tubs which i plan on running for a cut through Jul Aug and Sep, i might just stick to 14mg for fat loss and run for 12 weeks or pick up another tub if i decide to go up to 21mg per day,

is Cardar1ne still being produced or has it been discontinued by OLUK.
    Bump,

Any updates on if Cardar1ne & Ghar1ine are still being manufactured for UK / European market.

8. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Bump,

Any updates on if Cardar1ne & Ghar1ine are still being manufactured for UK / European market.
    Still available in EU guys pm me for questions on OL/OL UK line

9. Is it true that cardarine converts fast twitch fibers into slow twitch ?

10. Has anyone compared sr9009 to cardarine?
    Can't run the latter as for some reason it gives me heart palps and anxiety sides after a couple weeks.
    Not a fault of the product, just a product of my sucky genes.

11. Also can you use cardarine as gda only before high carb meals ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by flexathron View Post
    Is it true that cardarine converts fast twitch fibers into slow twitch ?
    I think it did in rats. Anecdotal feedback here suggests that if you use it you wont lose it, ie keep training your low reps and you wont lose strength in that range.

13. Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    Has anyone compared sr9009 to cardarine?
    Can't run the latter as for some reason it gives me heart palps and anxiety sides after a couple weeks.
    Not a fault of the product, just a product of my sucky genes.
    I would also like to know based on the new SRar1ne due to sr 9009 being said to have a short half life and next to none bio-availability, would be good to hear from someone who has ran it to provide more feedback.

14. Quote Originally Posted by flexathron View Post
    Is it true that cardarine converts fast twitch fibers into slow twitch ?
    How would this be possible ?

15. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I would also like to know based on the new SRar1ne due to sr 9009 being said to have a short half life and next to none bio-availability, would be good to hear from someone who has ran it to provide more feedback.
    im running sr9009, DCP, Cardarine, and clen down 8 pounds in 19 days and no noticeable muscle loss.

16. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    im running sr9009, DCP, Cardarine, and clen down 8 pounds in 19 days and no noticeable muscle loss.
    What deficit are you running at?

17. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    What deficit are you running at?
    only -400 so 2200calories daily my tdee is 2600

18. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    only -400 so 2200calories daily my tdee is 2600
    8 pounds down at only a deficit of 400 calories is good, normally with weight/fat loss do you find that one week you remain a similar weight and then show a drop of the 2 weeks worth the other e.g. some weeks i maintain weight and then drop 4 or more lbs the next week.

19. Is Cardarine legal in Australia and Japan? I am travelling to Japan in october and want to take it to keep in shape (will be doing daily workouts on holiday)

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Is Cardarine legal in Australia and Japan? I am travelling to Japan in october and want to take it to keep in shape (will be doing daily workouts on holiday)
    I recently sent a buddy Cardarine who is on a Air Force Base in Japan. He said despite it being US territory, the item still had to pas through Japanese customs and it did. That was by mail, so it could have slipped in under the radar.

Australian customs are really strict about PHs, so they could give you a hard time.

I would check the Restrictions list per country. Usually the lists include all controlled substances. Most of the major shipping carriers list restricted items on their websites (UPS,FEDEX,etc..).

21. Lets see if it will help "break an endurance plateau"...

22. Can it be detected in *any* blood and/or dna test?

23. I kow this is a old thread but anyone hear of choicecompunds.com

24. FInished my run yesterday at 2 caps. Noticed fat loss and endurance, on my next run which probably will be during PCT a few things will be done differently.

Overall very pleased.

25. I am thinking to try it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. The Official "What do you drive?" Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
  3. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM
  4. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 11:59 PM