Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Page 14 of 22 First ... 1213141516 ... Last
  1. Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Monstrous!
    curious if you will gain 10lbs within 1 week just like with some other recently released natural anabolics

(ps.: increase your cal instantly about 1000+ to take advantage of the monstrous mass building effect and i swear - your weight goes up quick af)

2. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    curious if you will gain 10lbs within 1 week just like with some other recently released natural anabolics

(ps.: increase your cal instantly about 1000+ to take advantage of the monstrous mass building effect and i swear - your weight goes up quick af)
    lol
    I’m running keto for a while and have to stop presses and vertical pulling for shoulder impingement physical therapy so I’m really hoping this helps me retain muscle while shedding fat.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    A possible mechanism (ancillary effect besides the stimulation of gastric juice release) by which bitter tastants like Gentian positively influence digestion is altering gastric-phase postprandial haemodynamics and supporting postprandial hyperaemia.
    Simply drinking water elicits a pressor effect during the gastric-phase of digestion due to increased cardiac contraction force. The addition of bitter tastants to water elicits an additional and parallel pressor effect ; yet the extent of the post-prandial blood pressure increases are not clinically relevant.
    one more time...in English, please, lol!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post

I have to admit this made me laugh....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post

So you’re saying if I eat in a 1000+ cal surplus my weight will shoot up quick af? Perplexing...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rand0m View Post
    So you’re saying if I eat in a 1000+ cal surplus my weight will shoot up quick af? Perplexing...
    Unbelievable...some supplements are truly better than AAS!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

7. For the record, I’m taking 2 caps with each meal (3) per day. Does it have to be taken with food or before fine as well?

8. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    For the record, I’m taking 2 caps with each meal (3) per day. Does it have to be taken with food or before fine as well?
    10-20' BEFORE meals is recommended.

9. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Gotcha. Hopefully the past 10 doses haven’t been a waste...
    I’m not huge yet, so they must’ve been!

10. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    What if you cant eat for about an hour..still ok to take at that time? (Ive been on for 4 days now...really liking it so far).

11. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    What if you cant eat for about an hour..still ok to take at that time? (Ive been on for 4 days now...really liking it so far).
    Not the end of the world...take with a glass of water and you’re fine.

What you like about it so far?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

12. My shipment arrived =) Shoulder is getting better with each day. Probably 2 months till 100%. Then I'll jump on and within a week, I'll gain 10 lbs of natty mass.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Not the end of the world...take with a glass of water and you’re fine.

What you like about it so far?
    After just a few days I noticed the increase in appetite so I already know its doing something. :-)

14. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    After just a few days I noticed the increase in appetite so I already know its doing something. :-)
    I may be noticing this too, but also eating HFLC so it’s preventing it as well.

15. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Still fine, no worries.

16. Updates?

17. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Updates?
    Still too early, only update I can give is the pumps are legit (5 days in)

18. K1ngSlayer is now available in Europe at Power. Im still waiting for my 2 bottle from SSS, but its good to know that there now is a distributor on this side of the ocean that has it in stock.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    K1ngSlayer is now available in Europe at Power. Im still waiting for my 2 bottle from SSS, but its good to know that there now is a distributor on this side of the ocean that has it in stock.
    Yeah pretty cool to have it in EU and I order alot from Power but the price tag... Nah I'd rather wait 2-3 weeks shipping time and order from US.

20. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Yeah pretty cool to have it in EU and I order alot from Power but the price tag... Nah I'd rather wait 2-3 weeks shipping time and order from US.
    Its my first time trying to order from overseas so ill have to see if the shipping + eventual customs and taxes makes it profitable.

21. Seeing very few OL products on ama zon ...just curious why lately

22. Would ks work alongside gh peptides, I mean would it be pointless or work well together. I only use 1 dose of mod/IPAM for anti ageing effects pre bed.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    Seeing very few OL products on ama zon ...just curious why lately
    amazon wants a bigger share of the profits and then OL has to kick in free prime shipping.

24. Any sales still goin on or upcoming for K1NGSLAYER

25. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Would ks work alongside gh peptides, I mean would it be pointless or work well together. I only use 1 dose of mod/IPAM for anti ageing effects pre bed.
    It would amplify its effect, yes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM