Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 90 of 91 First ... 88899091 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got to have my re1gn...
    Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    No doubt. I wanted to give myself some time off since Ive used it exclusively since it’s release, but I found myself daydreaming in the middle of workouts for the day to start it up again and quitting the trash that I was ingesting.
    I’ve been on an extended break from Re1gn due to cycling. I started it back up during week 2 of PCT when I was really struggling and Bam! The workout intensity was back to every bit of the level I was at on cycle. Nothing beats Re1gn
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I’ve been on an extended break from Re1gn due to cycling. I started it back up during week 2 of PCT when I was really struggling and Bam! The workout intensity was back to every bit of the level I was at on cycle. Nothing beats Re1gn
    i'm a huge stim guy, but re1gn is much more than just stims for me--the focus and intensity are unmatched, imo.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i'm a huge stim guy, but re1gn is much more than just stims for me--the focus and intensity are unmatched, imo.
    The stims complex is certainly STRONG (yet not overwhelming) but the product as a whole is much more than this indeed.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    The stims complex is certainly STRONG (yet not overwhelming) but the product as a whole is much more than this indeed.
    The balance in energy and focus is great and the mind to muscle connection i get with it sets it apart from any other pre workout i have used including the OG Craze, Frenzy and even some of the other stim heavy pre workouts like Hyde by prosupps.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    The balance in energy and focus is great and the mind to muscle connection i get with it sets it apart from any other pre workout i have used including the OG Craze, Frenzy and even some of the other stim heavy pre workouts like Hyde by prosupps.
    Thanks for your feedback, very appreciated. Yes, we truly believe Re1gn is in a league of its own.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Iíve been on an extended break from Re1gn due to cycling. I started it back up during week 2 of PCT when I was really struggling and Bam! The workout intensity was back to every bit of the level I was at on cycle. Nothing beats Re1gn
    That's where I'm currently, gotta get some otherwise it feels I'll be skipping gym often...

  7. Is there a new version of Re1gn coming out soon? I notice it's unavailable for some retailers (the version with vaso6) or is this the "new" version and it's just out of stock for now?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Is there a new version of Re1gn coming out soon? I notice it's unavailable for some retailers (the version with vaso6) or is this the "new" version and it's just out of stock for now?
    Re1gn will be rebranded as I Am Supreme Black Magic Edition and will remain the same. Will only be available through brick and mortar though
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

  9. I've come to the realization that unless ya'll stop producing it, Re1gn is my only stim preworkout I'll use.. Hits me perfectly and the focus + Pump + stim combo is definitely on point

  10. Anyone have tips for making RE1GN a powder again? Mine has clumped to no return and I haven't used it in weeks.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Anyone have tips for making RE1GN a powder again? Mine has clumped to no return and I haven't used it in weeks.
    Hey brother, try sticking it in the freezer over night, then blend it up the next morning. I purchased a product form another company and it arrived as a clumpy mess (not very happy about that!) anyways, I searched the forums and found that trick I mentioned above and it worked!

    I can always count on the great minds in this forum!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Anyone have tips for making RE1GN a powder again? Mine has clumped to no return and I haven't used it in weeks.
    Hey brother, try sticking it in the freezer over night, then blend it up the next morning. I purchased a product form another company and it arrived as a clumpy mess (not very happy about that!) anyways, I searched the forums and found that trick I mentioned above and it worked!

    I can always count on the great minds in this forum!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    Hey brother, try sticking it in the freezer over night, then blend it up the next morning. I purchased a product form another company and it arrived as a clumpy mess (not very happy about that!) anyways, I searched the forums and found that trick I mentioned above and it worked!

    I can always count on the great minds in this forum!
    Perfect. Thanks so much for the tip! Hoping to use it Friday for chest/shoulders so I'll get it in the freezer tonight.

  14. No problem bro, hope it works out for you!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    I've come to the realization that unless ya'll stop producing it, Re1gn is my only stim preworkout I'll use.. Hits me perfectly and the focus + Pump + stim combo is definitely on point
    True performance enhancement without anxiety and awful jitters. The perfect product in its category indeed.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    I've come to the realization that unless ya'll stop producing it, Re1gn is my only stim preworkout I'll use.. Hits me perfectly and the focus + Pump + stim combo is definitely on point
    True performance enhancement without anxiety and awful jitters. The perfect product in its category indeed.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Re1gn will be rebranded as I Am Supreme Black Magic Edition and will remain the same. Will only be available through brick and mortar though
    Ah gotcha. So what about I Am Supreme (non black version)? Will that be an entirely different profile?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Re1gn will be rebranded as I Am Supreme Black Magic Edition and will remain the same. Will only be available through brick and mortar though
    Ah gotcha. So what about I Am Supreme (non black version)? Will that be an entirely different profile?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Ah gotcha. So what about I Am Supreme (non black version)? Will that be an entirely different profile?
    Not sure about entirely different profile but the non-black version will not have the exocitc stims but will have theacrine/dynamine

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Ah gotcha. So what about I Am Supreme (non black version)? Will that be an entirely different profile?
    Not sure about entirely different profile but the non-black version will not have the exocitc stims but will have theacrine/dynamine

  21. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Not sure about entirely different profile but the non-black version will not have the exocitc stims but will have theacrine/dynamine
    Cool that’s kind of what I’m looking for since I’ve heard mixed things about stim x. I can take most pres but when it comes to certain stims (yohimbe for example) it does more harm than good for me haha. I’ll definitely keep my eyes open for it...hopefully soon since I’m about ready to make an order!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Not sure about entirely different profile but the non-black version will not have the exocitc stims but will have theacrine/dynamine
    Cool thatís kind of what Iím looking for since Iíve heard mixed things about stim x. I can take most pres but when it comes to certain stims (yohimbe for example) it does more harm than good for me haha. Iíll definitely keep my eyes open for it...hopefully soon since Iím about ready to make an order!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Cool that’s kind of what I’m looking for since I’ve heard mixed things about stim x. I can take most pres but when it comes to certain stims (yohimbe for example) it does more harm than good for me haha. I’ll definitely keep my eyes open for it...hopefully soon since I’m about ready to make an order!
    They also have samples of re1gn on the olympus labs site. So if you end up ordering you could always throw in a sample to see how you react

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Cool thatís kind of what Iím looking for since Iíve heard mixed things about stim x. I can take most pres but when it comes to certain stims (yohimbe for example) it does more harm than good for me haha. Iíll definitely keep my eyes open for it...hopefully soon since Iím about ready to make an order!
    They also have samples of re1gn on the olympus labs site. So if you end up ordering you could always throw in a sample to see how you react

  25. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    They also have samples of re1gn on the olympus labs site. So if you end up ordering you could always throw in a sample to see how you react
    Ahh that’s good to know. I might just order a couple tubs of Endur3 from their site and then add in a sample of Re1gb. Thanks buddy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Log in
Log in