Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 90 of 90 First ... 888990

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got to have my re1gn...
    Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    No doubt. I wanted to give myself some time off since Ive used it exclusively since it’s release, but I found myself daydreaming in the middle of workouts for the day to start it up again and quitting the trash that I was ingesting.
    I’ve been on an extended break from Re1gn due to cycling. I started it back up during week 2 of PCT when I was really struggling and Bam! The workout intensity was back to every bit of the level I was at on cycle. Nothing beats Re1gn
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I’ve been on an extended break from Re1gn due to cycling. I started it back up during week 2 of PCT when I was really struggling and Bam! The workout intensity was back to every bit of the level I was at on cycle. Nothing beats Re1gn
    i'm a huge stim guy, but re1gn is much more than just stims for me--the focus and intensity are unmatched, imo.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i'm a huge stim guy, but re1gn is much more than just stims for me--the focus and intensity are unmatched, imo.
    The stims complex is certainly STRONG (yet not overwhelming) but the product as a whole is much more than this indeed.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

4. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    The stims complex is certainly STRONG (yet not overwhelming) but the product as a whole is much more than this indeed.
    The balance in energy and focus is great and the mind to muscle connection i get with it sets it apart from any other pre workout i have used including the OG Craze, Frenzy and even some of the other stim heavy pre workouts like Hyde by prosupps.

5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    The balance in energy and focus is great and the mind to muscle connection i get with it sets it apart from any other pre workout i have used including the OG Craze, Frenzy and even some of the other stim heavy pre workouts like Hyde by prosupps.
    Thanks for your feedback, very appreciated. Yes, we truly believe Re1gn is in a league of its own.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Iíve been on an extended break from Re1gn due to cycling. I started it back up during week 2 of PCT when I was really struggling and Bam! The workout intensity was back to every bit of the level I was at on cycle. Nothing beats Re1gn
    That's where I'm currently, gotta get some otherwise it feels I'll be skipping gym often...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM