Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 85 of 87 First ... 8384858687 Last

1. I am thinking of trying this out, which is the best fruit type flavour, i have found mesomorph in rocket pop, snowcone, tutifruitt to all be quite sickly, fave non sickly pre workouts have been the candy green apple mesomorph which i feel is the best tasting pre i have tried along with the versions from cellucor C4 Extreme as well as ANS ritual when i used to use it before.

2. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am thinking of trying this out, which is the best fruit type flavour, i have found mesomorph in rocket pop, snowcone, tutifruitt to all be quite sickly, fave non sickly pre workouts have been the candy green apple mesomorph which i feel is the best tasting pre i have tried along with the versions from cellucor C4 Extreme as well as ANS ritual when i used to use it before.
    I have only tried ISee Fury, I like it to so much that I have not felt the need to venture off and try other flavors. It’s like a cherry slushy type flavor. Everyone seems to have their own personal favorite though..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am thinking of trying this out, which is the best fruit type flavour, i have found mesomorph in rocket pop, snowcone, tutifruitt to all be quite sickly, fave non sickly pre workouts have been the candy green apple mesomorph which i feel is the best tasting pre i have tried along with the versions from cellucor C4 Extreme as well as ANS ritual when i used to use it before.
    Tbh they are all pretty good with ice. Usually Iím pretty disappointed with orange flavored pres but they crushed it with Krusherz and itís my favorite of the bunch.

4. How can I get my hands on a sample of this pre-workout. I ordered 2 K1ngsguard and a Tudca from OL's site but they were out of sample packets and that was a let down!! I have all this mesomorph but honestly want to try something different. Theres so many good sales at the moment too on this product!

5. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    2 scoops of EU version and no chills at all.

Plus a cap of Evomuse Alphaburn...
    How does the EU version formula of reign look??
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    No Agmass. Everything else remains the same..

7. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    Same as the US version minus the Agmatine. Still a very nice profile.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    This! Now using the US.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    Same as the US version minus the Agmatine. Still a very nice profile
    Just checked the pot I received today (UK) it has Agmass/Agmatine listed

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Not replacing the Agamatine with anything else? Otherwise its just an inferior alternative for the EU, should have least upped citrulline or added something as 1g Agmatine is quite a diffrence and will be noticed by many including myself (in uk using us formula).

11. I got my Re1gn the other day (Sat), have used it twice since...I want to say I love it and hate it. Taste is fine (Krusherz), energy is great, mood, focus, everything I'd want from a pre!...

but...the chit kills my libido/hard ons. Haha. Just something I can't have. I'll give it another week to see if I adjust.

12. You should get married (if your not already) then it won't be much of an issue..

13. Quote Originally Posted by Goldigger View Post
    You should get married (if your not already) then it won't be much of an issue..
    Lol my wife tells me to find supps that kill libido! Lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Mine tells me to get supps that will kill me..lol
  15. Q&A FOR RE1GN

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I got my Re1gn the other day (Sat), have used it twice since...I want to say I love it and hate it. Taste is fine (Krusherz), energy is great, mood, focus, everything I'd want from a pre!...

but...the chit kills my libido/hard ons. Haha. Just something I can't have. I'll give it another week to see if I adjust.
    i find that weird, i dont have any problems, not even the slightest. sure 2h after ingestion, directly after the training, it maybe isnt 100% like normal but max. 3h after i drink re1gn, it is like usual. (sometimes these stims even make me a little horny after the gym lol also had this often in my old party times, with real amphetamine/mdma/cocaine)

but ive read that many times, that people get libido problems after a hardcore booster. seems that not all people get this side effect. i also think that you will get used to if you use it a few times (wouldnt use it daily though).

16. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Oh and I should state that Re1gn has ZERO impact on my libido!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Oh and I should state that Re1gn has ZERO impact on my libido!
    I'm getting the DMAA stim dink feel. Not 100% but like at 80% of it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I'm getting the DMAA stim dink feel. Not 100% but like at 80% of it.
    It hits me like that too, but only with repeated use. If I only use it a few times a week, there are no issues. I personally don't like using higher stim pres on a daily basis anyway, so it hasn't bothered me.

19. 2 scoops of Re1gn 4x a week crew.. Libido is killed crew.. Checking in!

20. Great pre but libido down for me as well sorta surprising with pomegranate extract in it. Will continue to take it.

21. I tried RE1GN and have it sitting in my house. Its a solid pre workout! I would recommend. With DMAA this would be even better.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    It hits me like that too, but only with repeated use. If I only use it a few times a week, there are no issues. I personally don't like using higher stim pres on a daily basis anyway, so it hasn't bothered me.
    I will admit, it is seeming to lessen now on my 3rd day. So I'm giving it a chance. First day was turtledink hall of shame tho. lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I will admit, it is seeming to lessen now on my 3rd day. So I'm giving it a chance. First day was turtledink hall of shame tho. lol.
    This happened to me after taking a break from re1gn: i went straight to a double scoop of area 51 haha!
    I went with 1.5 scoops lion blood the other day and i was okay.

24. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    I tried RE1GN and have it sitting in my house. Its a solid pre workout! I would recommend. With DMAA this would be even better.
    I don't know about that bruh

25. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    I tried RE1GN and have it sitting in my house. Its a solid pre workout! I would recommend. With DMAA this would be even better.
    I am not so sure it would be beneficial to add yet another stim haha..

There is a point of diminished returns and I think DMAA would push it into that zone and probably just facilitate a crash without any added benefit
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM