Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 78 of 84 First ... 7677787980 ... Last

  1. Debate at the gym today. Black Piranha-Hi tech VS Ignite-Olympus Labs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by carmeloValoy View Post
    Debate at the gym today. Black Piranha-Hi tech VS Ignite-Olympus Labs
    Wrong thread first of all...

    Secondly, how could this even be debatable?
    •   
       


  3. My brother wants to buy some Re1gn.
    Is there anyplace that has it in stock?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    My brother wants to buy some Re1gn.
    Is there anyplace that has it in stock?
    Nutriverse has a sale going on for Re1gn. Also the original place that had the first BOGO still has stock and has a 2 pack special

  5. @Synapsin @GNO

    Guys, I have been sitting on my Re1gn DM for quite a long time now without receiving the return label. I PM'd GNO, but no answer.

    Will this be taken care off or did I just lose my money?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    @Synapsin @GNO

    Guys, I have been sitting on my Re1gn DM for quite a long time now without receiving the return label. I PM'd GNO, but no answer.

    Will this be taken care off or did I just lose my money?
    Since you're international, you aren't getting a return label, but are instead just receiving a free tub.
    Olympus Labs

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Since you're international, you aren't getting a return label, but are instead just receiving a free tub.
    Great! When do you think the free tub will be sent? Would I get a notification about shipping?

    P.S- I may gift the DM to someone I want to see get really F***'d up. (I wouldn't do that.. Or would I?)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Great! When do you think the free tub will be sent? Would I get a notification about shipping?

    P.S- I may gift the DM to someone I want to see get really F***'d up. (I wouldn't do that.. Or would I?)
    Well i have seen some dumb arse posts from you, but this one tops it. If we are recalling tubs, why would you give the tub which you are recieving a replacement for away?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
  9. Q&A FOR RE1GN


    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Since you're international, you aren't getting a return label, but are instead just receiving a free tub.
    All my details are with GNO via email so hopefully itís all good

  10. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    All my details are with GNO via email so hopefully it’s all good
    Yep if you emailed Gino, you're golden
    Olympus Labs

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Well i have seen some dumb arse posts from you, but this one tops it. If we are recalling tubs, why would you give the tub which you are recieving a replacement for away?
    Well. "The intelligent one".. First off, you're not recalling it from International customers. And, I am not going to take chance using the DM which is RIGHT NOW sitting in my shelf. So, I was talking about giving away the one I have RIGHT NOW and NOT the ONE I am about to receive.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Yep if you emailed Gino, you're golden
    **** yeah. Thought it was going to be a sticky situation with international customers!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Well. "The intelligent one".. First off, you're not recalling it from International customers. And, I am not going to take chance using the DM which is RIGHT NOW sitting in my shelf. So, I was talking about giving away the one I have RIGHT NOW and NOT the ONE I am about to receive.
    Im not sure if it is a language barrier but you put the intelligent one in quotation marks as if you are referencing it from somewhere, as well as using an annoying amount to capitals to emphasise words which don't warrant emphasis. But I think you miss the point of why OL is recalling the tubs. People had negative responses to the DM and therefore a replacement tub was provided (with the assumption that the original DM tub is disposed of or returned) as such it no longer can be the risk of posing a negative reaction to a consumer.

    Does that make sense?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  14. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Im not sure if it is a language barrier but you put the intelligent one in quotation marks as if you are referencing it from somewhere, as well as using an annoying amount to capitals to emphasise words which don't warrant emphasis. But I think you miss the point of why OL is recalling the tubs. People had negative responses to the DM and therefore a replacement tub was provided (with the assumption that the original DM tub is disposed of or returned) as such it no longer can be the risk of posing a negative reaction to a consumer.

    Does that make sense?
    And you really think I didn't understand that? I wanted an update about the situation and I got it. Leave it at that.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Nutriverse has a sale going on for Re1gn. Also the original place that had the first BOGO still has stock and has a 2 pack special
    * Olympus Labs RE1GN and ENDUR3 pre-order @ Nutriverse *

    There's this too
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  16. I have to run a VO2 max treadmill test tomorrow. Is there any reason not to take Re1gn before it?

  17. I went to close 2 scoops last night and it was way too intense for me!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Since you're international, you aren't getting a return label, but are instead just receiving a free tub.
    So now international customers donít have to ship back their DM?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I have to run a VO2 max treadmill test tomorrow. Is there any reason not to take Re1gn before it?
    I would just keep it at one scoop

    Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I went to close 2 scoops last night and it was way too intense for me!
    I'm a 1 scooper myself

    Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    So now international customers don’t have to ship back their DM?
    Yeah, doesn't make sense logistically to have you ship it back
    Olympus Labs

  20. I do one scoop with one scoop of Insane Veinz. Epic pump every workout and just enough stim, but not over the top. I've found my happy place.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Yeah, doesn't make sense logistically to have you ship it back
    Sorry if this has been answered but us international customers get a tracking number? Or just wait

  22. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I went to close 2 scoops last night and it was way too intense for me!
    Right there with you man! I found my sweet spot is right at 7g, any higher and the sides are too much for me and much lower and I dont feel the stim kick all that much. Also like 1 scoop Re1gn and 1 scoop CU stim version.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered but us international customers get a tracking number? Or just wait
    Honestly not sure. I'm under the impression it'll be shipping today (honestly the delay is due to our manufacturer, not us).
    Olympus Labs

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Honestly not sure. I'm under the impression it'll be shipping today (honestly the delay is due to our manufacturer, not us).
    Don't really care if it has tracking or not. Just want it to be shipped. I am sure it will reach us living in 3rd world country.

  25. I was sticking to this only for squat days since I got it (two scoops) but I hit it the past three (deads, ohp, and squats again) and love it.

    Vascularity, drive and focus are real.

    I tried kraken after all of the hype and it pales in comparison.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Log in
Log in