Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 5 of 81 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Say it isn't so, OL... ��
    Here is what I could find via Google:

"This species is closely related to Pausinystalia johimbe, and is said to have the same medicinal properties and uses. These are:-

The bark contains up to 6% of a mixture of indole alkaloids, the principle one being yohimbine (which is also known as aphrodine), plus pigments and tannins. The alkaloids have a cerebral stimulant action at low doses, but are highly toxic in large doses. Yohimbine has been shown to block the release of adrenalin and, in the correct dose, act as a sexual stimulant. It is the source of the only clinically-proven cure for impotence and has long been used as a traditional stimulant in Africa "

In to learn more however

2. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Here is what I could find via Google:

"This species is closely related to Pausinystalia johimbe, and is said to have the same medicinal properties and uses. These are:-

The bark contains up to 6% of a mixture of indole alkaloids, the principle one being yohimbine (which is also known as aphrodine), plus pigments and tannins. The alkaloids have a cerebral stimulant action at low doses, but are highly toxic in large doses. Yohimbine has been shown to block the release of adrenalin and, in the correct dose, act as a sexual stimulant. It is the source of the only clinically-proven cure for impotence and has long been used as a traditional stimulant in Africa "

In to learn more however
    The write up doesn't even go into much detail about stim-x except for that it's "novel" and that it works well with the other stims.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    The write up doesn't even go into much detail about stim-x except for that it's "novel" and that it works well with the other stims.
    I'd also be curious for a more detailed and informative write-up/explanation of this Stim-X. I don't doubt it works well with the other ingredients/stims, but that's not really explaining much (it's included because it works well, but I think a lot of people want to know WHY/HOW it works).
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Sorry won't be sharing that to protect other companies from attempting to duplicate it.

We've had a few copycats in the last year so not willingly going to give them the opportunity
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Sorry won't be sharing that to protect other companies from attempting to duplicate it.

We've had a few copycats in the last year so not willingly going to give them the opportunity
    Can you at least share of all people that have tested Re1gn, do/did any of them have a bad tolerance to yohimbe/bine that they had no adverse response to Re1gn? Only ask bc I fr1gg1ng hate yohimbe in any form.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Can you at least share of all people that have tested Re1gn, do/did any of them have a bad tolerance to yohimbe/bine that they had no adverse response to Re1gn? Only ask bc I fr1gg1ng hate yohimbe in any form.
    No tester had a negative reaction.
    But you are assuming that Stim-X is yohimbine which no one but a random Google search confirmed that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    This is a good question

8. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    But you are assuming that Stim-X is yohimbine which no one but a random Google search confirmed that.
    In all fairness, if there's going to be no additional information provided for the ingredient, all people have to go on are assumptions. Now, I'm not saying these assumptions are correct, just that they're understandable IMO.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    If you wont provide any more information then google is all we have to go off of so.........

10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I'm not assuming actually... but dang, lol the question has been asked by several people in a couple different threads and not even acknowledged.
    WE WON'T BE IGNORED GNO!!!
    Throws phone across room*

11. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm not assuming actually... but dang, lol the question has been asked by several people in a couple different threads and not even acknowledged.
    WE WON'T BE IGNORED GNO!!!
    Throws phone across room*
    Fair point, but OL has decided to hold the data we have on this extract confidential. Not to deceive consumers but to defend against competitors
  12. Q&A FOR RE1GN

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I don't hate Y but I dislike it in pre's.

13. I can understand keeping some things protected. Not exactly OLs usual open label procedure but I guess it's understandable.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

14. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Fair point, but OL has decided to hold the data we have on this extract confidential. Not to deceive consumers but to defend against competitors
    Ok, but with that in mind, you kind of have to expect people to make educated guesses and/or assumptions about it.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Ok, but with that in mind, you kind of have to expect people to make educated guesses and/or assumptions about it.
    Its not really a guess. They list what plant they are using and there are studies showing what alkaloids are found in that plant: "which are indole alkaloids that belong to the yohimbane and heteroyohimbane groups; among them, yohimbine was found in major amount".
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  16. Q&A FOR RE1GN

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Its not really a guess. They list what plant they are using and there are studies showing what alkaloids are found in that plant: "which are indole alkaloids that belong to the yohimbane and heteroyohimbane groups; among them, yohimbine was found in major amount".
    Yeah, my main point was that they should be aware that by being so "secretive" about this ingredient, they pretty much have to expect people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions, and they can't really get upset or talk down to people for it (saying their questions are just "assumptions" based on "random Google search[es]").
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  17. Q&A FOR RE1GN

Duplicate Post
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. What happened to the good old days when people just tried something without over analyzing everything? I mean, why did you guys put it in a black container?! I read on some website 300 pages into a google search, loosely translated from elvish, that black containers contain monkey pheromones!
  19. Q&A FOR RE1GN

Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    What happened to the good old days when people just tried something without over analyzing everything? I mean, why did you guys put it in a black container?! I read on some website 300 pages into a google search, loosely translated from elvish, that black containers contain monkey pheromones!
    Really? Wanting to know about an ingredient, especially one that's been hyped-up quite a bit, is over analyzing things? People actually doing research and wanting to know what they're using is part of the reason why supplement quality has improved in recent years; i.e. people NOT just trying something without asking questions and doing research.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    What happened to the good old days when people just tried something without over analyzing everything? I mean, why did you guys put it in a black container?! I read on some website 300 pages into a google search, loosely translated from elvish, that black containers contain monkey pheromones!
    I assume you have never had a bad reaction to yohimbine before?

21. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Really? Wanting to know about an ingredient, especially one that's been hyped-up quite a bit, is over analyzing things? People actually doing research and wanting to know what they're using is part of the reason why supplement quality has improved in recent years; i.e. people NOT just trying something without asking questions and doing research.
    I agree. But how many times do they have to tell you they aren't going to give it up? Plus these guys do their homework and just released 2 products, one with raw and one without because they know not everyone likes it. What good would it do them to have 1 pre that alienates half their customers?

22. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I assume you have never had a bad reaction to yohimbine before?
    I don't tolerate it well, but I'll still give this a whirl.

23. I really dont understand the back and forth or the confusion, we know what the active alkaloids that are found in this plant and its yohimbane alkaloids with yohimbine being majorly present. Its pretty simple.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    I agree. But how many times do they have to tell you they aren't going to give it up? Plus these guys do their homework and just released 2 products, one with raw and one without because they know not everyone likes it. What good would it do them to have 1 pre that alienates half their customers?
    You misunderstand my intentions my friend. I can respect that they will not divulge more information, but I just wanted to point out that this secrecy will inevitably, and expectedly, lead to people doing their own research and, ultimately, developing their own hypotheses and coming to their own conclusions, and some people will share their opinions of thoughts on what they think it is, to help others and get a better idea themselves. I wouldn't be saying peoples research is just "assumptions" based on "Google searches" is my point.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM