Essentials Rauwoscine

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why does the label on this day to only use 1 per day? Don't people use 9-18mg of this all the time? Is this stronger than regular yohimbine hcl?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does the label on this day to only use 1 per day? Don't people use 9-18mg of this all the time? Is this stronger than regular yohimbine hcl?
Much stronger feel than YHcl, I wouldn't ever go over 9 mg a day of alpha y.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Much stronger feel than YHcl, I wouldn't ever go over 9 mg a day of alpha y.
My wife's been using just 1 heaping scoop of Conqu3r Unleashed preworkout and then 1 cap twice later in the day of BPS Combustion and has used Alphamine OG in the past. How strong are we talking regarding this alpha y? Should she start with just 1 cap alone before adding in caffeine?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife's been using just 1 heaping scoop of Conqu3r Unleashed preworkout and then 1 cap twice later in the day of BPS Combustion and has used Alphamine OG in the past. How strong are we talking regarding this alpha y? Should she start with just 1 cap alone before adding in caffeine?
Depends on how much caffeine. It's best used fasted before cardio, and tbh I avoid using caffeine before I do cardio if possible. Later in the day, sure, but use low dose of both to assess tolerance to be safe.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends on how much caffeine. It's best used fasted before cardio, and tbh I avoid using caffeine before I do cardio if possible. Later in the day, sure, but use low dose of both to assess tolerance to be safe.
The plan was just 100mg caffeine twice a day with 1 cap rauwoscine each dose to start. Should be fine right?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The plan was just 100mg caffeine twice a day with 1 cap rauwoscine each dose to start. Should be fine right?
Yeah, that should be fine IMO. See how the first dose goes of course before adding in the second.