Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I've used BPC and was highly impressed.
    nice what was ur experience?

2. Any word on the podcast?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    Any word on the podcast?
    Just waiting for apple to approve it! I'll have a second one done all about libido by friday or so that way I can get it right up once I'm on the podcast store.
    Olympus Labs

4. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Just waiting for apple to approve it! I'll have a second one done all about libido by friday or so that way I can get it right up once I'm on the podcast store.
    Ok cool I had surgery today so I am laid up it will give me something to listen to

5. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    Ok cool I had surgery today so I am laid up it will give me something to listen to
    Hope you are healing well my man. @Synapsin has a very nurturing and soothing voice. He'll have you fixed up in no time. Lolol
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Hope you are healing well my man. @Synapsin has a very nurturing and soothing voice. He'll have you fixed up in no time. Lolol
    Thanks man. The worst part is i can work out for 6-8 weeks I am going to go nuts

7. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    Thanks man. The worst part is i can work out for 6-8 weeks I am going to go nuts
    I hear ya man. I'm in the same boat. I've been doing nothing but light arms and my shoulder rehab since late Nov. just focus on good diet and catching up on rest. Recovery will be great and you will enjoy insane novice gains when you finally get back to it. Also, you can save money on supps and stash up for a Mega return stack.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I hear ya man. I'm in the same boat. I've been doing nothing but light arms and my shoulder rehab since late Nov. just focus on good diet and catching up on rest. Recovery will be great and you will enjoy insane novice gains when you finally get back to it. Also, you can save money on supps and stash up for a Mega return stack.
    That's the plan I should have everything ready for when I am back. I can do cardio starting in a few days but can't lift anything over a gallon of milk

9. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/...379973633&mt=2

As I said before, the first one is short (under 13 minutes), but its to get it into the podcast store, etc. The other ones will be longer and more detailed. I'm going to do a podcast exclusively on libido in between podcast 1 and 2 since people were interested in that as well (it doesn't really fit the themes of the other podcasts). My next few podcasts will be on natural supplements, keto and other diets, training programs, nootropics, and a collection of questions people may have. I think what I'll do is a Q&A after each podcast based on forum questions
    Olympus Labs

10. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/...379973633&mt=2

As I said before, the first one is short (under 13 minutes), but its to get it into the podcast store, etc. The other ones will be longer and more detailed. I'm going to do a podcast exclusively on libido in between podcast 1 and 2 since people were interested in that as well (it doesn't really fit the themes of the other podcasts). My next few podcasts will be on natural supplements, keto and other diets, training programs, nootropics, and a collection of questions people may have. I think what I'll do is a Q&A after each podcast based on forum questions
    Glad to see this is finally in the store. Very informative, and good job putting everything into easy to understand terms.

I, for one, am subscribed, and encourage the rest of you to do so too.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/...379973633&mt=2

Impeccable timing as I have a 3hr drive each way today haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

12. I just checked out the first podcast, and I'm intrigued for the rest to come!

13. syn,

what are your personal thoughts on the new super shred as far as safety/efficiency? the comparison thats been made slightly concerns me as im not a fan of gws safety profile what so ever.

14. When's the next podcast coming out?

15. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    When's the next podcast coming out?
    Should be tomorrow. I've had a lot going on but I'm back on track now. I will link tomorrow when it's up
    Olympus Labs

16. Sorry for the delay guys, but I just uploaded it:

https://soundcloud.com/doctorolympus

It should be on my itunes podcast page within the day (it doesn't auto refresh there).
    Olympus Labs

17. @Synapsin are there any natural adenosine agonist? I feel like that would knock you fuk out

18. ill try to add more actual deeper thoughts into stuff id like to hear on your q&a, but those were a great listen just wanted to say thanks for adding to this community and a couple comment regarding the last podcast.

-"The market for UA isnt quite there anymore....."

...one of the only decent bioavailable options is a high priced topical

is there a correlation there? perhaps the demand has shrunk for ursolic acid cause there has been a shortage of good options and lack of good experiences due to said shortage of good options. IMO. theres only so many worthy natural anabolics out there, if people had a good option for UA i think theyd buy it especially if OL pushed it.

at the very least,------------------->>>>> is there any laymen ways that are half way efficient at increasing Ursolic acids bio-availability? id love to justify buying it in bulk if i had a clue how to make it useful.

19. Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89 View Post
    ill try to add more actual deeper thoughts into stuff id like to hear on your q&a, but those were a great listen just wanted to say thanks for adding to this community and a couple comment regarding the last podcast.

-"The market for UA isnt quite there anymore....."

...one of the only decent bioavailable options is a high priced topical

is there a correlation there? perhaps the demand has shrunk for ursolic acid cause there has been a shortage of good options and lack of good experiences due to said shortage of good options. IMO. theres only so many worthy natural anabolics out there, if people had a good option for UA i think theyd buy it especially if OL pushed it.

at the very least,------------------->>>>> is there any laymen ways that are half way efficient at increasing Ursolic acids bio-availability? id love to justify buying it in bulk if i had a clue how to make it useful.
    Yeah I think its solely due to price and the bioavailability issue. I actually came up with a way to increase the bioavailability unlike any of the current products on the market, but I'm not entirely sure if releasing it into a product will really make it sell all that well since so many people already think UA is bunk due to using it with low bioavailability in the past
    Olympus Labs

20. great podcast! and yeah god bless those asian herb names

21. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Yeah I think its solely due to price and the bioavailability issue. I actually came up with a way to increase the bioavailability unlike any of the current products on the market, but I'm not entirely sure if releasing it into a product will really make it sell all that well since so many people already think UA is bunk due to using it with low bioavailability in the past
    I trust that you know better than I. but to voice my opinion at least i feel like you could make the same argument for lax, yet youre revamping that product. which im intrigued to hear more about so dont take that as a slight.

i can say without a shadow of a doubt that the average supplement user hasnt got the slightest clue what of the ingredients you guys release are,so youre essentially catering to specific consumers, who if you tell them you believe in something, they will buy it. rightly or wrongly.

thats my pitch to at least see a trial run of your UA concept, i just pray its not topical.

otherwise ill just put in a pod cast request for bio-availability issues with cool ingredients and what do do with them to improve that. Ex: UA...or just p.m. me i wont tell anyone! lol.

22. Yeah, I would be 100x more interested with this experiment with UA than with a new laxo product.

23. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Yeah, I would be 100x more interested with this experiment with UA than with a new laxo product.
    Ditto

24. Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89 View Post
    I trust that you know better than I. but to voice my opinion at least i feel like you could make the same argument for lax, yet youre revamping that product. which im intrigued to hear more about so dont take that as a slight.

i can say without a shadow of a doubt that the average supplement user hasnt got the slightest clue what of the ingredients you guys release are,so youre essentially catering to specific consumers, who if you tell them you believe in something, they will buy it. rightly or wrongly.

thats my pitch to at least see a trial run of your UA concept, i just pray its not topical.

otherwise ill just put in a pod cast request for bio-availability issues with cool ingredients and what do do with them to improve that. Ex: UA...or just p.m. me i wont tell anyone! lol.
    It would be oral for the UA, not interested in topical ideas anymore for those types of products. Too many topicals for everything! Didn't take it as a slight at all, the thread is for discussion after all TBH I mention not being the biggest fan of lax, but lots of people are and there is definitely a market for it. New lax product should be pretty good though

Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    great podcast! and yeah god bless those asian herb names
    Hahah, right? You don't realize how difficult they are to pronounce until you have to say them on the spot for the very first time!
    Olympus Labs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The official I hate snow Thread
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:20 AM
  2. The Official Plasma vs. LCD thread!
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 04:48 PM