Back in business. What to do?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,
some if you may remember me. I used to be OL rep 2-3 years ago, back in the days when OL was new to the game.

I stopped writing, juicing and training two years ago because I had some hectic times in my personal life. Now my own business is running, I have a kid and everything is going great so IT'S TIME TO GET BACK ON TRACK.

I've lost all the gains I got but I think muscle memory will be great help. Now the question is:

What OL products you guys recommend me to run?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back! A few things have changed and I'll let you know now it's mandatory to chose a family guy member as your pic lmao we still have Cleveland available as one of the main characters. Haha but for real always good to hear when someone gets back into it, and I'm sure the muscle memory will help. As for the OL products are we talking natty or non natty ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back! A few things have changed and I'll let you know now it's mandatory to chose a family guy member as your pic lmao we still have Cleveland available as one of the main characters. Haha but for real always good to hear when someone gets back into it, and I'm sure the muscle memory will help. As for the OL products are we talking natty or non natty ?
Non natty for sure. I juiced more than a year with no stops before I stopped the training and writing. Been natty since then. My receptors are fresh!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About my "supplement history"

Back in 2012-2014 I tried pretty much every oral DS/PH/AAS out there... OL products trest (both oral and TD), trendione (oral and TD), Epi, Stenabol/Stenadrol and various other orals.

Injectable test, mast, EQ, tren ect.

I used to be competitive powerlifter @ 181lbs class but then I stopped eating, training and juicing.

My brutally honest stats are now approximately like this:

Bodyweight 160lbs with maybe 15% BF
Bench press 200lbs
Squat 250lbs
Deadlift 400lbs

I'll train and gain a few months naturally before hopping on - just to gain those easiest pounds first without gear.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1476812813641.jpg

This is where I was on February after training 1-2 months naturally.. after +1 year break. Lost my legs completely.
Now I look even worse as I haven't trained since then at all.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You'll get back to it quick for sure bro! I was gunna say the same thing, train naturally a couple months to let your body get back to that point , and then i would say throw in the andro stack , everyone seems to be having success with it I myself ran it twice and with OL I gained 18 lbs in 7 weeks of which I kept about 15 after pct that was at 1 and 4 andro 330 and epi andro 500 and I went all the way up to 1000 at one point . Very mild and great gains , lethargy was the worst side .

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I say hit some DermaTr3n ****S GODLY. TD Tren and TD Tr3st way to go bro

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say hit some DermaTr3n ****S GODLY. TD Tren and TD Tr3st way to go bro
TD's are off limits. I have a kid and wife-to-be now.

I can take injectables on top of OL products but not sure yet. Maybe low dose of test - just like I used to do.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
TD's are off limits. I have a kid and wife-to-be now.

I can take injectables on top of OL products but not sure yet. Maybe low dose of test - just like I used to do.
tbh first cycle id do after a break like that is just test,mast, and tbol/dbol simple cycle, sides easy to manage probably wont need an ai with the mast unless u go for dbol over tbol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tbh first cycle id do after a break like that is just test,mast, and tbol/dbol simple cycle, sides easy to manage probably wont need an ai with the mast unless u go for dbol over tbol
I know my body and I'd need an AI even with the slightest dose of test. I don't like tbol, I loved dbol but I hate estro sides of it.

Epi is my all time favourite oral and even though I respond well to test, I'd like to keep it low.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
some if you may remember me. I used to be OL rep 2-3 years ago, back in the days when OL was new to the game.

I stopped writing, juicing and training two years ago because I had some hectic times in my personal life. Now my own business is running, I have a kid and everything is going great so IT'S TIME TO GET BACK ON TRACK.

I've lost all the gains I got but I think muscle memory will be great help. Now the question is:

What OL products you guys recommend me to run?

Damn, thought you were dead.
You mentioned you lost all your gains? Fk that, you have a child now...thats a hell of a gain bro which cannot be equaled.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I know my body and I'd need an AI even with the slightest dose of test. I don't like tbol, I loved dbol but I hate estro sides of it.

Epi is my all time favourite oral and even though I respond well to test, I'd like to keep it low.
Id do tghis then

300mg test e
200-300mg mast e/p (depending on if youre MPB prone)
some epi 40/50/50/60? seems solid to me

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would do some oral trest with mass gh. i am in a similar position, i haven't trained properly for a while. back then i used a lot of aas but i can't be bothered anymore. i think 150mg oral trest with 2 caps mass gh would make for an incredibly effective cycle with low sides.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh as for an AI i would use TD formestane or if not strong enough aromasin. i think your from the UK right? it's easy to get there. if you don't want any estro at all you could just use the mass gh on its own.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Mass GH is solid dont get me wrong but for someone with consistent AAS use of the real deal it may be underwhelming solo.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not necessarily as there is the memory effect as well. also sarms are underrated imo, i used aas for years and then took a break and just used ostarine and actually made some small gains.
from what i heard lgd is much stronger and mk-677 can rival a low dose of hgh so in the beginning i think it would work fine.
i did suggest oral trest as well though. i think that should be plenty. high dose oral trest beats a lot of other aas out there ime.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
not necessarily as there is the memory effect as well. also sarms are underrated imo, i used aas for years and then took a break and just used ostarine and actually made some small gains.
from what i heard lgd is much stronger and mk-677 can rival a low dose of hgh so in the beginning i think it would work fine.
i did suggest oral trest as well though. i think that should be plenty. high dose oral trest beats a lot of other aas out there ime.
Yeah of course Oral Tr3st plus Mass GH would be insane.. but mass gh solo MAY be underwhelming. I have 8 Lgd cycles (some solo and some thrown into cycles) it's one of my favorite compounds because it gives me SD like pumps and strength gains but the mass gains arent insane compared to some AAS but for its low toxicity availability and convenience it's GREAT.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll look into that oral GH product.

TD formestane has and will always be my AI of choice. I always have some anastrozole on hand too.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'll look into that oral GH product.

TD formestane has and will always be my AI of choice. I always have some anastrozole on hand too.
It's either mass gh which combines LGD a potent SARM and Mk-677 a growth hormone secretagogue i love it, helps skin sleep give nice pumps. Can't go wrong man

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's either mass gh which combines LGD a potent SARM and Mk-677 a growth hormone secretagogue i love it, helps skin sleep give nice pumps. Can't go wrong man
Didn't rate LGD that high when I tried it back in 2014.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, thought you were dead.
You mentioned you lost all your gains? Fk that, you have a child now...thats a hell of a gain bro which cannot be equaled.
Yeah life is a bit different know, muscles seem to be less important now. But it was my lifestyle for so many years that it's sad that I lost the "drive". Well, it's nice to be back now.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could just use oral trest and mk-677. mk works great and many say approx. like 4 i.u. of pharm grade gh. i ran oral trest up to 300mg, at 150mg the gains rival many aas, at 300mg it beats a gram of deca for strength. the oral beats the TD for me by far. i think bioavailibility is quiteee good with it. even if its only 20% that would equate to 30mg per day at 150mg. considering there is no ester it could compare to 250-300mg injectable trest depending on ester. since trest is stronger than tren it is quite impressive at higher doses.
i think BA is higher though. as i said, 300mg per day gave me more strength than anything i used including injectables and rivaled deca mass gains at 1g per week. i got some bloat but i didn't gain any weight, in the end i was much leaner and stronger.
i think if people ran trest at 150mg+ then they would see that it can rival and beat basically all other aas in terms of mass and strength. it does bloat but in the end fatloss is actually quite possible even with high cals because trest is so anabolic.
300mg trest and 30mg mk-677 would imo compare to high dose test/deca+hgh but with fatloss and more strength gains.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
could just use oral trest and mk-677. mk works great and many say approx. like 4 i.u. of pharm grade gh. i ran oral trest up to 300mg, at 150mg the gains rival many aas, at 300mg it beats a gram of deca for strength. the oral beats the TD for me by far. i think bioavailibility is quiteee good with it. even if its only 20% that would equate to 30mg per day at 150mg. considering there is no ester it could compare to 250-300mg injectable trest depending on ester. since trest is stronger than tren it is quite impressive at higher doses.
i think BA is higher though. as i said, 300mg per day gave me more strength than anything i used including injectables and rivaled deca mass gains at 1g per week. i got some bloat but i didn't gain any weight, in the end i was much leaner and stronger.
i think if people ran trest at 150mg+ then they would see that it can rival and beat basically all other aas in terms of mass and strength. it does bloat but in the end fatloss is actually quite possible even with high cals because trest is so anabolic.
300mg trest and 30mg mk-677 would imo compare to high dose test/deca+hgh but with fatloss and more strength gains.
What type of AI and protocol did you use for 300mg of Trest? See any bad sides from a dose that high? How long did you run the MK-677 at 30mg, did the lethargy no kill you?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back, brother! Long time no see, good to see a solid member back at it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!

I may actually consider doing a short cycle of

- 50-75mg of test P EOD for 8 weeks (75 after first 6 weeks)
- 100-125mg of OL oral trest for 8 weeks (125 after first 6 weeks)
- 40-50mg of OL Epi for the first 6 weeks
- That oral GH thing
-Either Transform or anastrozole as on-cycle AI

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are from the UK right? if so, you can find decently priced and legit anavar over there. most people never had the real thing or used too little in terms of dosage. they have 60x50mg tabs there for 60 pounds. at 100mg+ this compound works surprisingly well, i would take it over tren any day. then again you probably have used the real thing before and if epi works better for you then of course that makes more sense.
the only thing i would try is to take trest to 150mg+. at this dose it beats pretty much any aas in terms of strength and muscle gain with barely any sides besides estro.

to the other poster: i used formadrive elite on 300mg trest. it wasn't enough to prevent some gyno flare-up (i have latent gyno that flares up during times of high estro and completely disappears visually once the aromatizing compound is removed) and water retention but it was by no means out of control.
200mg TD formestane were used at other times, similar results. to prevent estro sides at this dosage one needs aromasin at 25mg/day or letrozole. the temporary estro sides are tolerable for me at least, as once the water goes away i actually lost fat. gynowise mine disappears quickly once the aromatizing compound is stopped so i don't mind having puffy nipples for some weeks, for others i am not sure as i have no idea how i can have legit gyno (i get painful lumps) completely go away within weeks.

anyhow, i didn't think trest was as aromatizing as people think, testosterone would give me more problems quicker.

for a first time trest user i would have a pharm grade AI on hand for sure.

okay, i don't want to derail the thread so i'll stop here.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks!

I may actually consider doing a short cycle of

- 50-75mg of test P EOD for 8 weeks (75 after first 6 weeks)
- 100-125mg of OL oral trest for 8 weeks (125 after first 6 weeks)
- 40-50mg of OL Epi for the first 6 weeks
- That oral GH thing
-Either Transform or anastrozole as on-cycle AI
That cycle is GOLD but i heard Tr3st mixed with inj test makes for a lot of estro issues so be prepared brother

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What type of AI and protocol did you use for 300mg of Trest? See any bad sides from a dose that high? How long did you run the MK-677 at 30mg, did the lethargy no kill you?
as for the lethargy, i was on so many aas at the time i had plenty of energy. i think i used it for 2 months but this is a while ago and at the time i was doing so many compounds i didn't keep track on these things exactly. i remember the sleep was improved so that may have helped too.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That cycle is GOLD but i heard Tr3st mixed with inj test makes for a lot of estro issues so be prepared brother
I have done it before at much higher doses and with some m1t mixed in.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
mast nolva and aromasin dont think theres any cycle that a combination of those 3 at good dosages cant handle