Starting OL run Monday

969c1

Awards
It has been over a year since my last run of anything. I have been planning another run for some time now. My plan was to run DMZ/Dermatrest and transform. In the last year, I have collected allot of Olympus Lab supplements; Legend, DMZ, Dermatrest, transform, Epic Unleashed and on order Origin and Triumph.
However, due to my age and other health concerns, I have chosen to go a little safer route. I still deal with a very minor gyno issue, that I have had since puberty. And now that I get the odd bout of anxiety, my minor gyno pops up more due to stress levels being out of whack. Not to mention, on my father's side, there is a history of enlarged prostates.
I am only 46 and am in decent health. My original plan was to run 8 weeks of Legend and then bridge into a 6 week run of DMZ/dermaTREST/transform.

I am thinking now of running Lengend for 8 weeks and then run it into a 8 week run of Origin/Triumph and Epic Unleashed. I was also thinking of adding the transform at week 5 of the Legend run and stay on it till the end. I just feel it would be an easier path on my system and a little safer.

I have already been taking Armicare for the last week and will through the course of the run.

Everything look good for a Monday start??

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think that plan looks good man. Given your health concerns and estrogen sensitivity staying away from dtrest may be a wise move; youd really need to drop a bit of dosh on various ancilliaries if you were to go that route.

One thing to keep in mind with LGD is the probability of lethargy. Id recommend you consider our (OUK) super dhea product. We have a writeup in our subforum.

969c1

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I checked out the Super DHEA and will be ordering the transdermal,
I am still going ahead and starting Monday with the Legend. It should hopefully only take week to come in and then I will add it to my stack at that point.
I am just curious because of it, but would it be a good alternative to stack with the DMZ? From what I have read, DMZ seems less to have estrogen sides, the trest always seems to be the culprit. If it would be worth it, it would just save me from having to sell off both dermatrest and DMZ.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Cant comment on the DMZ but something to be aware of with the LGD (and possibly moreso if adding in DMZ) is that quite a few people report some joint aches with it. You may be fine, I know I had no probs...but just awaring you. Dietary fats and some fishoil may be all you need.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NewAgeMayan has you covered. The only thing I'd suggest, given your mentions of stress/anxiety, is adding in some Ashwagandha from our premium essentials line. The adaptogenic, stress-relieving effects would be great for you, not to mention the data on reduced cortisol and increased testosterone, which should really be beneficial for those of us that are older (but young at heart!).