Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

Page 17 of 19 First ... 1516171819 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sniper9191 View Post
    Damn, I couldn't imagine adding ephedrine to bloodr3d raw. OL gave me like 6 samples on my 1st purchase from them and thought it was awesome! I think it would be way too stim heavy, and I am a stim junkie. I don't see why you would want to/ need it.
    IMO
    More like i've become accustomed to adding 24mg ephedrine hcl to most of the fat loss and pre-wo stims i take...will definitely try the Bloodshr3d RAW without the ephedrine at first though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    More like i've become accustomed to adding 24mg ephedrine hcl to most of the fat loss and pre-wo stims i take...will definitely try the Bloodshr3d RAW without the ephedrine at first though.
    Good call! BSR is a whole new animal. If you don't respect it, it will bite your head off.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Good call! BSR is a whole new animal. If you don't respect it, it will bite your head off.
    I have been hit hard by it this morning.

I have been using PES Alphamine EU older formula for past month, and even gone as high as 5-6 scoops of that per day.

Today was day 1 on BSR, I had 2 level scoops which was around 4g on scales, i tried the Hawaiian Colada which is almost as good as the Orange version but slightly nicer than the Grape version which i found less favorable and sickly.

All of this morning i have had an anxious feeling which i would attribute to the alpha Y, this is strong stuff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have been hit hard by it this morning.

I have been using PES Alphamine EU older formula for past month, and even gone as high as 5-6 scoops of that per day.

Today was day 1 on BSR, I had 2 level scoops which was around 4g on scales, i tried the Hawaiian Colada which is almost as good as the Orange version but slightly nicer than the Grape version which i found less favorable and sickly.

All of this morning i have had an anxious feeling which i would attribute to the alpha Y, this is strong stuff.
    Safe to assume this is the first time you've tried Raw and your experiences with those other flavors were War? Haha yeah, the Raw stim blend hits hard. Enjoy the ride!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Safe to assume this is the first time you've tried Raw and your experiences with those other flavors were War? Haha yeah, the Raw stim blend hits hard. Enjoy the ride!
    No i went through a full tub in the Grape Flavour last year, but it did not hit as hard, maybe because i was diluting in large amounts of water and sipping on as an intraworkout for am fasted gym sessions.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Believe me I rock the Bronkaid 24mgs as well with my preWork outs as well for the stims, but Bloodshr3d you just don't need it.
    Again just my opinion

7. Just added in sup3r-shred, and haven't had a sweat like that in the gym for a few years. Going to add in sup3r-7 after finishing this tub of RAW and cycling off for a few weeks.

8. 2 months on, One month off an OK method for using raw? This stuff is very good, need to decide what to use for the one month off

9. I was fortunate/lucky to get some samples from a great guy at OL [no names because I don't want a bunch of guys hasseling him]..

1st use was 1 packet bsr 2 caps ign1te. very nice, I really enjoyed the stim effect--didn't notice as much appetite suppression as I was hoping for, but the stim effect was on point for me

2nd use was 1 packet bsr 3 caps ign1te..to be honest I didn't really feel much difference between 2 and 3 caps ign1te...

I will stick to 2 caps of ign1te for the rest of this trial run, it seems there are not much added effects with the extra ign1te so it would be wasting them to go more than 3....of course I could take all 5, lol.

in all fairness my stim tolerance is very high, I know many say this-but sadly in my case it is very true!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    2 months on, One month off an OK method for using raw? This stuff is very good, need to decide what to use for the one month off
    Yeah, that should be fine. If you're looking to go stim-free that month, look into Assass1nate, which would be effective on its own, or could be stacked with Sup3r-Shr3d for a potent one-two punch.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I was fortunate/lucky to get some samples from a great guy at OL [no names because I don't want a bunch of guys hasseling him]..

1st use was 1 packet bsr 2 caps ign1te. very nice, I really enjoyed the stim effect--didn't notice as much appetite suppression as I was hoping for, but the stim effect was on point for me

2nd use was 1 packet bsr 3 caps ign1te..to be honest I didn't really feel much difference between 2 and 3 caps ign1te...

I will stick to 2 caps of ign1te for the rest of this trial run, it seems there are not much added effects with the extra ign1te so it would be wasting them to go more than 3....of course I could take all 5, lol.

in all fairness my stim tolerance is very high, I know many say this-but sadly in my case it is very true!!!
    1 packet BSR and 2 caps Ignit3 at some other point in the day? Or all at once? Because if the latter, damn, your stim tolerance really is high!!
    OLYMPUS LABS

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I was fortunate/lucky to get some samples from a great guy at OL [no names because I don't want a bunch of guys hasseling him]..

My stim tolerance is also high but Blooshr3d Raw still knocks my socks off lol.

I also like Assass1nate and feel it is working well in synergy with the bloodshr3d raw and it is shining deeper into my cut, i am now about 6 weeks into an 8 week run and feeling it works better after the 1 month mark.

12. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post

I also like Assass1nate and feel it is working well in synergy with the bloodshr3d raw and it is shining deeper into my cut, i am now about 6 weeks into an 8 week run and feeling it works better after the 1 month mark.
    The beauty of Assass1nate...bulking, cutting, standalone or alongside stims-based fat burners. Has always its place!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

13. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post

I just finished my cut not long ago, I am using bsr and ign1te primarily as stims!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Yeah, that should be fine. If you're looking to go stim-free that month, look into Assass1nate, which would be effective on its own, or could be stacked with Sup3r-Shr3d for a potent one-two punch.

1 packet BSR and 2 caps Ignit3 at some other point in the day? Or all at once? Because if the latter, damn, your stim tolerance really is high!!
    yes, ma'am....all at once. I agree my stim tolerance is very high, I dose heavy stims EVERY day of the week.

I actually give very high marks to this combo for stim effect!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Just took a packet of Raw and wow I'm sweating up a storm just warming up to my working sets on my first exercise holy balls. I had tried it before but I don't remember it like this can't wait to go through the whole tub

16. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post

Thank you VO2

17. there has been a lot of talk about how potent the rauwolscine in bsr is...my question is has anyone bought and tried the premium essential rauwolscine, and if so does it compare to what is in bsr?

I am interested in purchasing a bottle!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    there has been a lot of talk about how potent the rauwolscine in bsr is...my question is has anyone bought and tried the premium essential rauwolscine, and if so does it compare to what is in bsr?

I am interested in purchasing a bottle!!!
    Same standard of extract in both @thebigt, so it's practically the same effect of Alpha Y if you achieve the same dose. Obviously BSR has many other things that will give different feels but it you just want the pure stim effect of Alpha Y then you would be satisfied.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Same standard of extract in both @thebigt, so it's practically the same effect of Alpha Y if you achieve the same dose. Obviously BSR has many other things that will give different feels but it you just want the pure stim effect of Alpha Y then you would be satisfied.
    so there is roughly the same amount in one cap as two scoops of bsr?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so there is roughly the same amount in one cap as two scoops of bsr?
    try both and see if you feel the same effect
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    try both and see if you feel the same effect
    of course I am not going to feel the same effect...bsr has many other ingredients.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    of course I am not going to feel the same effect...bsr has many other ingredients.
    Judging by the cold chills, it feels like 1 cap rauwolscine per scoop of BSR minus the other stims obviously. That's just an estimate per MY anecdotes so take it for what it's worth.

23. Tried BSR the other day for the first time and got the cold chills as well from it...what ingredient causes that exactly? Not sure I love the feeling of it but if it cuts me up, I'll continue to use it for now. I'm alternating BSR with OG Alphamine every few days so my body doesn't get "used" to either product. Just one dose per day upon waking of either BSR or Alphamine...we'll see how this plays out!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Tried BSR the other day for the first time and got the cold chills as well from it...what ingredient causes that exactly? Not sure I love the feeling of it but if it cuts me up, I'll continue to use it for now. I'm alternating BSR with OG Alphamine every few days so my body doesn't get "used" to either product. Just one dose per day upon waking of either BSR or Alphamine...we'll see how this plays out!
    Probably rauwolscine...BSR has a hefty dose of that. It's a great compound, and an effective one, but depending on how bad the sides are, you might be happier with the War version of the product next time around. Do you have that issue with OG Alphamine (which uses SA2-A)?
    OLYMPUS LABS

25. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Probably rauwolscine...BSR has a hefty dose of that. It's a great compound, and an effective one, but depending on how bad the sides are, you might be happier with the War version of the product next time around. Do you have that issue with OG Alphamine (which uses SA2-A)?
    Yup, same issue with the Alphamine but arguably a bit milder.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Yesterday, 03:15 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-26-2017, 06:23 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 06-19-2017, 08:12 PM