Puffy nipple.

969c1

Awards
Sorry guys, but it is not to do with an XXX film.
When I was about 13, I developed a small lump under my left nipple. It eventually went away as I went through puberty. It must be genetics, because now my 14 year old son has the same thing. Like me, it has come and gone.
However, mine has come back in the last few years for short periods and then goes away. I know sometimes it seems when I am under allot of stress, it will even get sore to touch when it reappears. I am 46 years old now. It has come back about 2 months ago and is still there. Today, it really looks puffy, but is not as sore to touch. ( which I know not to keep touching it as it could make it worse). I did have it checked out before, about 3 years ago and it was confirmed as minor gyno and I was told not to worry about it.
I am taking OL Testify at the moment. I do have my stock of supplements for this fall run that I plan on doing. I have at hand OL Ar1macare Pro, OL Super PCT, Clomid and Novadex. Should I consider taking anyone of these to help with my puffy boob at the moment?

969c1

Awards
Well, from all the replies, I will just start a low dose of Novadex.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Well, from all the replies, I will just start a low dose of Novadex.
While no natty supp should have a significant effect on gyno, they can and do impact hormones which in turn can aggravate things. Nolva will suffice if needed.

Being that the gyno has been there for so long I wouldn't suggest any stronger solutions as it would be unlikely that they would work to remove it. Mediation of symptoms and prevention of furthering the issue is the goal now and nolva should do just fine for that purpose.

969c1

Awards
Thanks. Hopefully it will go down in a short while.