Ar1macare Pro dosing

Thebigc4

Awards
I'm planning to run an LGD and Sup3r Epi cycle sometime in the future... Question about running Ar1macare Pro while doing it.

Week 1-12 10mg LGD (this is one cap)
Week 5-12 500mg Sup3r Epi (to combat lethargy/low libido)
Week 5-12 4 caps Ar1macare Pro

Would dosing the AP this way be alright or should I dose all 8 caps? Better yet is it even necessary as I don't want to crush my E levels and neither seems to be too harsh on the liver. More of a just incase type deal for me.

Any thoughts would be great!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit more of a cautious man. That said, I would use Ar1micare Pro from week one onward.

Arim pro will not crush estro so there is no concern there. While LGD doesn't have a huge impact on the liver (for most people), it TANKS lipids. For that reason and for overall general health, I like Ar1im pro from the get go.

Have you ran either LGD or Epi before to gauge how you feel and how your body reacts (bp, lethargy, etc)?

Hastur Jebrook and NoAddedHmones are better versed in the hormonal dept than I am. Perhaps someone can chime in.

Hastur

Awards
I'm planning to run an LGD and Sup3r Epi cycle sometime in the future... Question about running Ar1macare Pro while doing it.

Week 1-12 10mg LGD (this is one cap)
Week 5-12 500mg Sup3r Epi (to combat lethargy/low libido)
Week 5-12 4 caps Ar1macare Pro

Would dosing the AP this way be alright or should I dose all 8 caps? Better yet is it even necessary as I don't want to crush my E levels and neither seems to be too harsh on the liver. More of a just incase type deal for me.

Any thoughts would be great!
I'm a bit more of a cautious man. That said, I would use Ar1micare Pro from week one onward.

Arim pro will not crush estro so there is no concern there. While LGD doesn't have a huge impact on the liver (for most people), it TANKS lipids. For that reason and for overall general health, I like Ar1im pro from the get go.

Have you ran either LGD or Epi before to gauge how you feel and how your body reacts (bp, lethargy, etc)?

Hastur Jebrook and NoAddedHmones are better versed in the hormonal dept than I am. Perhaps someone can chime in.
Agreed, I'd run it from Day 1, at the full 8 cap dosage, split 4 in the AM, 4 in the PM. It will NOT crush Estrogen. And it WILL help mitigate some of the side effects associated with LGD and Epiandro.

Thebigc4

Awards
Agreed, I'd run it from Day 1, at the full 8 cap dosage, split 4 in the AM, 4 in the PM. It will NOT crush Estrogen. And it WILL help mitigate some of the side effects associated with LGD and Epiandro.
You guys are champs! I appreciate the advice. Easy to pick up enough to run from day one. It is my first cycle of any kind of anabolics. I have most everything picked up including PCT (Nolva, Sup3r PCT). Just nitpicking the finer details and probably hold off another month or two before beginning to really dial everything in diet and training wise before starting. All my goals are long term (summer 2017) so I'm in no rush and can get all my questions out.

Cheers!

Hastur

Awards
You guys are champs! I appreciate the advice. Easy to pick up enough to run from day one. It is my first cycle of any kind of anabolics. I have most everything picked up including PCT (Nolva, Sup3r PCT). Just nitpicking the finer details and probably hold off another month or two before beginning to really dial everything in diet and training wise before starting. All my goals are long term (summer 2017) so I'm in no rush and can get all my questions out.

Cheers!
Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders, and are taking things at your own pace. I wish more people began cycling like this! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!