Triumph didn't come with a scoop

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that just sucks! Sry to hear that! I will send this info along for you and sry yet again

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyway at all to compare it to a normal whey scoop?
Yea check the serving size of that scoop in grams on the side of the container and TR1UMPH should have the same on its side and just compare from there

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Or just use a small preworkout scoop if you have one layimg around, until you reach the dosing listed on the triumph bottle

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Wow, not even one guy checked how many cc the scoop of Tr1umph is to help the OP?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Are you implying that Tr1umph has the density of whey?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you implying that Tr1umph has the density of whey?
In a 28.7 gram scoop a simple replacement wont diminish the results yielded from regular usage. Dont make things more complicated then needed as a matter of fact since 2 scoops of CONQU3R Unleashed is 14g simple doing 4 scoops with that would give the same result. Just my own .02 but if you care to do the conversion please be my guest as Im sure OP would be grateful.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In a 28.7 gram scoop a simple replacement wont diminish the results yielded from regular usage. Dont make things more complicated then needed as a matter of fact since 2 scoops of CONQU3R Unleashed is 14g simple doing 4 scoops with that would give the same result. Just my own .02 but if you care to do the conversion please be my guest as Im sure OP would be grateful.
Basically what I did is took a whey scoop and dipped out 22 full scoops from one tub to another. So in short what I came up with was roughly 3/4 whey scoop should get me pretty close on the correct Triumph dosage. If I'm a couple short or a couple over who cares. BTW the taste of orange cream is amazing.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Basically what I did is took a whey scoop and dipped out 22 full scoops from one tub to another. So in short what I came up with was roughly 3/4 whey scoop should get me pretty close on the correct Triumph dosage. If I'm a couple short or a couple over who cares. BTW the taste of orange cream is amazing.
Awesome to hear you loved the taste and glad it workout out in the end!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DWeaver
Sorry I'm late to this thread. Apologies for the inconvenience.

It seems like you made due, but just as an FYI the scoop in tubs of Tr1umph is 32cc.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DWeaver
Sorry I'm late to this thread. Apologies for the inconvenience.

It seems like you made due, but just as an FYI the scoop in tubs of Tr1umph is 32cc.
Not a problem buddy. Thanks.