Tr1umph shipping

kid amnesiac

Awards
Hi, I made a big order of 3 Ep1c, 3 str3ngth unleashed & 6 tr1umph. Any clue when it is shipping?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to know when shipping will be as I ordered a couple tubs of Tr1umph myself.

Demination

Demination

Awards
I'd like to know when shipping will be as I ordered a couple tubs of Tr1umph myself.
I had reached out to them and said approx another week. So no worries its coming!! Believe just one more week! Countdown!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
We are still waiting on freight to deliver to our fulfillment center. It was mis-routed to a different zone in the country and they are now re-routing it. They blamed it on the Holidays and the no "guarantee" thing even though it shipped 2-3 days before Christmas. ETA right after New Years weekend.

All the best DemiNation!

If anyone needs anything feel free to hit me up.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are still waiting on freight to deliver to our fulfillment center. It was mis-routed to a different zone in the country and they are now re-routing it. They blamed it on the Holidays and the no "guarantee" thing even though it shipped 2-3 days before Christmas. ETA right after New Years weekend.

All the best DemiNation!

Sounds good bro! Just ordered 4 more tubs! I'm good for the next 6 months of OL TR1UMPH!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro! Just ordered 4 more tubs! I'm good for the next 6 months of OL TR1UMPH!
Nice! You're gonna love it.

btw, I think I might still owe you a PM. I got a little behind over the holidays.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! You're gonna love it.

btw, I think I might still owe you a PM. I got a little behind over the holidays.
Yes sir! No worries bro! Holidays has us all busy.

Demination

Demination

Awards

All the best DemiNation!

Alwaya going to blame it on something!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alwaya going to blame it on something!!
They are making excuses, they have the products in the warehouse and are holding it hostage just to get you mad. Success at last!

Seriously, it's the busiest time of year for shipping so relax. If your supp shipment is that important you may need to seek therapy ;)

Demination

Demination

Awards
They are making excuses, they have the products in the warehouse and are holding it hostage just to get you mad. Success at last!

Seriously, it's the busiest time of year for shipping so relax. If your supp shipment is that important you may need to seek therapy ;)
Yah word out that they began to ship out!!! Saw on other comments mentioning their shipments getting out to them. The wait has ended!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Ok ok, I'll come clean. I went on a bender and drank ALL the Tr1umph. Had to put in a rush order for more. On a more positive note, I'm swole as FK lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yah word out that they began to ship out!!! Saw on other comments mentioning their shipments getting out to them. The wait has ended!
Thanks for hanging tight man. I know it can be brutal waiting for new supps to arrive. I'm in the same boat as you waiting on my personal order.

garibreezy

Awards
I placed an order before the new year and haven't received anything? Do they usually send out a shipping confirmation or should I just expect them sometime?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today. I ordered New Year's Eve. Thanks guys great shipping as always

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Can't believe I didn't know about this. If I was an insider I would've gotten atleast 5 :(

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Can't believe I didn't know about this. If I was an insider I would've gotten atleast 5 :(
It was plastered all over AM lol there was no code needed, just all on sale on their site

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
It was plastered all over AM lol there was no code needed, just all on sale on their site
Ehhh I'm slacking getting on the forum. I'll still pick up a few this Friday for sure.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Got my first order of tr1umph in! Trying the peaches n cream flavor before today's second workout.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards