Endurashred Reviews/Feedback?

Thickey85

Awards
Does anyone have experience with Endurashred where they could provide any feedback/review?

It appears that this is an OL UK product, that has been discontinued through their US website, but is still available via other resellers. It supposedly contains 10mg of Ostarine and 7.5mg of Cardarine per capsule, which is the blend I'm currently interested in. Any feedback or user experience would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Gratefulydead

Awards
I would also like to know. Just received mine today.

Gratefulydead

Awards
Ive been on endurashred for only 5 days now, but have run osta and gw before-raw powders that I made my own liquid from. I can say right now that I am experiencing classic side effects as of yesterday, so I am confident that its legit. I was concerned at first, because Ive had a few acquaintances say that OL sarms are fake, but my worries are now eased as I feel them somewhat kicking in, even though I know the real effects wont be apparent until another week or so. I usually have a ridiculously slow metabolism and after any meal will be bloated and stuffed for hours, but I have been experiences hunger pains around an hour after each meal for the past few days. I will report back with progress.

Gratefulydead

Awards
One thing ive noticed is im getting a lot more sore after workouts, my pump is noticeably more intense that usual. (Reminds me of anavar pump). Its been a week and a half since ive been on endurashred, so im really looking forward to seeing how much stronger I get throughout this cycle. Focusing on shoulders especially, because I had a surgery and my right delt was cut right through the middle so Im very very weak when it comes to overhead press compared to my other lifts, and id like to make progress in that area. This injury affects my chest strength as well. When I am done I will post before and after pics. Not noticing any signs of suppression yet and libido is still there. Hopefully it stays that way but ill use low dose clomid after just in case.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a bottle. Planning of bridging it into test tren.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was concerned at first, because Ive had a few acquaintances say that OL sarms are fake
Anyone stating that has to be totally clueless.
OL got my money long before I started representing the company because everything gets extensively tested and you always get exactly what you pay for.

Gratefulydead

Awards
Ive noticed there are a few shady reps who work for other companies that like to spread false information about their competitors. Ill definitely continue doing business with OL after trying this product.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive noticed there are a few shady reps who work for other companies that like to spread false information about their competitors. Ill definitely continue doing business with OL after trying this product.
It's always the same old story, some things never change. You can clearly see who's going to stay and who is doomed to disappear ;)

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle yesterday. Should be here in a couple days. I'm looking forward to it