GHAR1NE & RADAR1NE - 5 week stack review! Results Baby!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quoted from my final review in my log.
Okay Ladies and Gents, the time has come to wrap this bad boy up in style! I want to thank Olympus Labs for the opportunity to run this. It has given the me the exact jump start I really needed to get comfortable in my own skin again! The product stack was a big win in my book.

Let's talk a bit about the experience first and then I will zero in on a few traits of each product.

Week 1 8mg a day Rad, and 20mg GHAR1NE- Initial kicking was a holy shyt experience! I immediately gained 5 lbs in the first 3 days and was up almost 6 by the end of the week. This was while eating in a deficit!!!!! The GDA capabilities of the RADAR1NE are just incredible!!!!! I also started sleeping better from the first dose of GHAR1NE! Noticed Yellowing of urine, not like liver issues but more like peeing out vitamins type brighter yellow.

Weeks 2-3 I stayed roughly the same weight just recomping at that point. I was looking surprisingly good and the fullness of my muscles was insane. I attribute this to both the GHAR1NE & RADAR1NE since GHAR1NE is well known for increasing IGF-1 levels. I thought I began to feel a little malaise and that lethargy was kicking in but it never got bad like others experienced I think this was due to me doubling up my vitamins incase this was leeching vitamin B from my body. I also bumped my RADAR1NE dose to 12 here so I could be off earlier to avoid the lethargy.

Weeks 4-5 I got sick twice over this 2 week period. For the most part I had some type of stomach sensitivity throughout the run. However these two weeks I actually got sick to the point of vomiting and diarrhea twice. I can not be sure it was related to the products and kind of doubt it was caused by it. However, I can definitely say there was some mild stomach distress from the onset of the cycle. Seems others taking GHAR1NE said they had acid reflux and indigestion from the GHAR1NE upon starting. Most people this passed quickly but I actually have acid refux so I think I never fully got over the irritation. It was not a massive deal but I think the added sensitivity probably made it easier for me to get the 2 bouts of yuck the last two weeks. Not a show stopper by any means!!!!! Anyway I dropped my weight back down a good bit and have been depleted the last few days because I missed my workouts until Thursday so I wasn't eating many carbs. More protein and fats.

Noteworthy Attributes:

RADAR1NE -
PROS -
What appears to be massive GDA / Nutrient partitioning properties, extremely fast gains during the first week. Amazing for recomping while in a deficit!!!!! Strength definitely improved but pretty much in line with the new muscle size.
CONS - Yellowing of urine possibly vitamin leeching or affecting liver. (More likely the vitamins.) Others got severe lethargy, I did not but it started to kick in a little before I added extra vitamins daily.

GHAR1NE -
PROS
- Better sleep, some vivid dreams, helped with leaning, appetite increase (great if bulking), health benefits, joint benefits over longer period of time.
CONS - Seems to cause various levels of acid reflux in many individuals. I controlled mine with Nexium and it was fine after that.

Unidentified Source Cons - not sure which, Prostate definitely increased in size n this cycle. Also had a few recurring issues with mild constipation and had to use Magnesium and Triphala daily to stay regular. That did the trick so this is manageable but noteworthy.

All in all I really enjoyed this cycle and more so than when taking a stronger methylated DS because I got amazing results in my opinionand didn't feel like crap most of the time.

Now for what you have been waiting for. Some stats and of course before and after pictures.

Beginning 8/23/15 > Final 10/3/15

Weight - 210.3 lbs > 210.3 lbs
Waist at belly button 41 1/2 > 36 7/8 - almost 4 inches down.
Conventional Dead Lift - 435 > 510 - Awesome, some of this was muscle memory too, but the most I ever pulled before this was 475 when doing them regularly.
Floor Press - 315 > 325 - I think I have 335 in me.
Bench Press I will update later today after I lift.

I injured the back of my knee at some point so sprinting and running got put on hold and effected my level of cardio as well so I can not update on increased speed or stamina.

Now for the pics. The first set are OBVIOUSLY before pictures. Keep in mind I am exactly the same weight right now. Probably be 213-214 and fuller if I had more carbs in me though.

So what do you guys think of the final result? No games played, or doing anything trying to look good for the pics. Got up emptied the bladder, brushed my teeth weighed myself and took the pictures. You can tell I was still half asleep by how my eyes look in the pics.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive! I can clearly see the progress in terms of lower body fat, better definition, and some added LBM.

Well done. I'm currently about 3 months into a run of Gharine @ 30 mg./night, and it's helping me keep fat in check while adding some muscle via higher volume training.

Sad to see, however, that OL UK seems to be going down--love your MK!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very impressive! I can clearly see the progress in terms of lower body fat, better definition, and some added LBM.

Well done. I'm currently about 3 months into a run of Gharine @ 30 mg./night, and it's helping me keep fat in check while adding some muscle via higher volume training.

Sad to see, however, that OL UK seems to be going down--love your MK!
Thanks! Hmmmm Olympus UK going down? Have not heard this? What is that about?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The gray market is under legal attack to its SARMs and RC companies generally.
Oh okay, yeah this does not surprise me at all. I thought he meant OL UK specifically. I guess it is time to grab up a couple SARMS!!!!

CJNator

Awards
Oh okay, yeah this does not surprise me at all. I thought he meant OL UK specifically. I guess it is time to grab up a couple SARMS!!!!
Lol yea, I assume if it blow over(hopefully) they will come back out next year with the same line up but we can all dream lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any shutdown from this stack??
Yes you can experience some shut down from it. Not sure how likely it is but it is 100% as androgenic as testosterone, however it is 90 times more anabolic. So say 12mgs a day x 7 = the equivalent of adding 84mgs of testosterone to your system a week. That is not a ton but my TRT dose is only 150 a week and that keeps me over 1000 test total. So 84mg added to your HPTA will definitely cause some shutdown or at the minimum suppression. I think I read somewhere that people in the studies started shutting down within a week or two. Just like with any solid PH/DS you need to run a good PCT and I would include a SERM. As a matter of fact I wouldn't run any hormonal compound that could shut me down at all without one.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niceeeeeeee and rather impressive...
why did u run it for 5 weeks only ?
Did u experience high blood pressure ?

Spirosyiros12

Spirosyiros12

Awards
Shutdown isn't significant, get triptorelin and take a 100mcg shot you should be back on within a week and then use some Arimidex to keep test levels high

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Niceeeeeeee and rather impressive...
why did u run it for 5 weeks only ?
Did u experience high blood pressure ?
Not at all, due to my workout and diet my BP actually came down from around 135-145/85 to 112/74. Everyone else experienced severe lethargy starting around the 4rth week, once I noticed this pattern I chose to increase my dose to end it as quickly as possible because most of the obvious gains also slowed around that point for everyone as well.
Shutdown isn't significant, get triptorelin and take a 100mcg shot you should be back on within a week and then use some Arimidex to keep test levels high
You went and got blood work after you ran it?

Quoted from the site below.
"https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/3cxi76/rad_140_trial_run_bloodwork/"

"RAD 140 trial run bloodwork
Submitted 2 months ago * by lusoc
1 month prior (most recent pre-trial bloods):
Test: 726
LH: 6.6
FSH: 3.4
Estrodiol: 32.1
Week 1: 5mg RAD140 eod
Test: 189
LH: 5.7
FSH: 1.8
Estro: 12.1
Week 2: 5mg RAD140 eod + DAA 2.5g ed (DAA added hoping to help ****ty test levels)
Test: 175
LH: 4.4
FSH: 1.8
Estro: 15.9
There you have it folks. RAD 140 is quite suppressive and causes some htpa shut down. Also from where I'm sitting, it looks like the DAA didn't really help any.
I was really hopeful that RAD would be less suppressive, but it looks worse than any longer, stronger LGD or Osta cycle I've run. Given the week 2 results I quit the trial and started a short PCT with DAA and torem. I'll update with PPCT bloods later.
UPDATE PPCT bloods
PCT week 1: 2.5g DAA + 60mg Torem ed
PCT week 2: 2.5g DAA + 30-60mg Torem ed; stopped DAA on Thurs, stopped Torem on Sat.
Occasional use of herb pct/AI for libido throughout.
Test: 975
LH: 11.1
FSH: 5.4
Estro: 8.4"

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So rad cause serious shut down like aas...?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
wow. AMAZING results for 5 weeks. I was scrolling between your before and after pics...going back and forth...my eyes were focused on your pics....and my co-worker walks behind me...pauses and walks away quickly. oh well. Awesome work man. Lets not forget about your hard work.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Killer results for just a 5 week run man...def notice the difference in lean mass and reduced body fat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So rad cause serious shut down like aas...?
The strong SAARMS can all shut you down. However I believe the RAD shuts you down via some other avenue because LH didn't plummet on the guy. If LH is still up, and the RAD clears the system then recovery should actually not be as bad as shut down where LH tanks.

wow. AMAZING results for 5 weeks. I was scrolling between your before and after pics...going back and forth...my eyes were focused on your pics....and my co-worker walks behind me...pauses and walks away quickly. oh well. Awesome work man. Lets not forget about your hard work.
Thanks Brother! Also too funny but I think we have all been caught like that at one time or another though.

Killer results for just a 5 week run man...def notice the difference in lean mass and reduced body fat.
Thanks!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs - did you see these beastly results??? Great stuff!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great run and detail!!! Huge that you for taking the time out to do that for us!