New products

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that you guys at Olympus labs love to tease us. However is there any information that can be given out on your "about to be released products"? Especially conqu3r unleashed and test1fy?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know that you guys at Olympus labs love to tease us. However is there any information that can be given out on your "about to be released products"? Especially conqu3r unleashed and test1fy?
Hhmmmm I guess it depends on what your looking for within

TEST1FY
CONCOU3R UNLEASHED

You sure that's all that's in the bag?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hhmmmm I guess it depends on what your looking for within

TEST1FY
CONCOU3R UNLEASHED

You sure that's all that's in the bag?
Oh i know there is so much more that's gonna be coming!! But we have been teased with those two the most. I would love to hear any information on your guys new products. Even if it isn't one that i mentioned.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r unleashed!!! Do tell!

xhrr

Awards
Would there be any issues with running gharine in the military?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any issues with running gharine in the military?
Unsure on this, but I'll bump your question and hopefully someone can chime in.

btw, are you concerned about the possibility of breaking some "code of conduct" type thing or are you asking because of drug testing?

That clarification may help someone get the right answer for you.

Regards, and thank you for your service man!

xhrr

Awards
Unsure on this, but I'll bump your question and hopefully someone can chime in.

btw, are you concerned about the possibility of breaking some "code of conduct" type thing or are you asking because of drug testing?

That clarification may help someone get the right answer for you.

Regards, and thank you for your service man!
Asking due to random urinalysis if this would make me test hot. I don't see gaining muscle and getting in shape as breaking any code of conduct haha. Thanks brother I appreciate it!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yates , I think I've seen you chime in with regards to drug tests and SARMS etc.

Normal drug test panels wouldn't run GH analysis would they?

Not even ones for anabolics would test positive if I'm correct.

xhrr

Awards
Yates , I think I've seen you chime in with regards to drug tests and SARMS etc.

That was my assumption as well but just double checking.

CJNator

Awards
Ever since I heard of Conqu3r Unleased I've been going nuts waiting for it to come out.

CJNator

Awards

I believe(I can be wrong) if they notice you gain like 10lbs in a month, they will test for steroids but I know people in the military that have or still do use PHs and gear but its not an illegal substance so I'd assume your are good.

xhrr

Awards
I believe(I can be wrong) if they notice you gain like 10lbs in a month, they will test for steroids but I know people in the military that have or still do use PHs and gear but its not an illegal substance so I'd assume your are good.
Thanks bro just picked up 2 bottles to try out we'll see how it goes. I figured I was safe cause they're really only testing for street drugs.

CJNator

Awards
So I read about 2 weeks back that the New Conqu3r will be out soon so...umm....WHEN IS SOON?!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right I need to conquer some weights. My pre workout is sucking

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Right I need to conquer some weights. My pre workout is sucking
Was just talking about this last night....I'm down to my last few servings : /

All the OL crew is going thru withdrawal haha! We are all as anxious as you are to get our hands on the next batch....just waiting for the powers that be to put the word out.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was just talking about this last night....I'm down to my last few servings : /

All the OL crew is going thru withdrawal haha! We are all as anxious as you are to get our hands on the next batch....just waiting for the powers that be to put the word out.
Yup. I've been picking and choosing when to use it!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm ready if yall need a lab rat to test the claims. I'm liking the product line just bought from vitality last night

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready if yall need a lab rat to test the claims. I'm liking the product line just bought from vitality last night
It really is hard to beat the OL/OL UK lines for what they produce. I'm a rep and still spend a stupid amt of money on OL/OL UK products with receipts and a smaller bank acct to prove it haha.

Outside of OL I typically go to SNS for bulk/staples and a few odd things from other co's that OL doesn't produce.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It really is hard to beat the OL/OL UK lines for what they produce. I'm a rep and still spend a stupid amt of money on OL/OL UK products with receipts and a smaller bank acct to prove it haha.
I totally understand I've made 3 orders in less than 2 weeks. And I am already researching and planning my next cycle.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Outside of OL I typically go to SNS for bulk/staples and a few odd things from other co's that OL doesn't produce.
Ditto. Gotta show sns the love for single ingredient staples

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Where is conqu3r???? I need a pwo

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to cheat on ol. Any eta?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Any word of the new pre workout

????
???
??
?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They did a taste test for cotton candy flavor at a local supp shop the other day I heard, so I imagine it's soon

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on test1fy? An eta? Now that CU got released can you guys share any info on it?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on test1fy? An eta? Now that CU got released can you guys share any info on it?
In due time buddy, we're very close :) Will start a new separate thread when we launch it

prebzmaister

Awards
So when will the new laxogenin product be for sale? And wilk it take long before it hits uk then?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crazy insider sale for CONQU3R UNLEASHED!!!

Sign up on http://olympus-labs.com and get ready to own the BEST PWO on the market!!!