CDN retailer RE-STOCK3D!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs is RE-STOCK3D at our first online Canadian retailer.

st921 clown007 Cordeen DreamWeaver

Spread the word to any other CDN friends...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Olympus Labs is RE-STOCK3D at our first online Canadian retailer.

st921 clown007 Cordeen DreamWeaver

Spread the word to any other CDN friends...
Will do word is getting around in my gym about the new UK products as well. It's great that we have more products we can get locally. It's a good start.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do word is getting around in my gym about the new UK products as well. It's great that we have more products we can get locally. It's a good start.
They don't have the UK products atm. That might not happen unfortunately...If you want to purchase UK products within Canada it would be best to pm and I'll keep you in the loop if it will be feasible in the future.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They don't have the UK products atm. That might not happen unfortunately...If you want to purchase UK products within Canada it would be best to pm and I'll keep you in the loop if it will be feasible in the future.
yes I am aware of that we can still order through other retailers, will be great if we can get them through the Canadian site in the future.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Thanks GNO!
Please keep me in the loop on any UK lines that may find there way to the great white north!
I will let my buddies know that the OL line is back in stock!

Reactions: GNO

thedeadlybulb

Awards
Thanks for the heads up! I buy there on occasion, but never realized they carried OL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks GNO!
Please keep me in the loop on any UK lines that may find there way to the great white north!
I will let my buddies know that the OL line is back in stock!
Indeed we need to be informed. :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed we need to be informed. :)
If you are really interested in UK products from SS, my advice would be to e-mail them directly to request them. It us truly the quickest way and they will advise you how you will need to place your order for them.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up! I buy there on occasion, but never realized they carried OL.
We started around Canada Day, but this is the first large order because of course we sold out Conqu3r, EP1C, Eliminate, etc in <3 days lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are really interested in UK products from SS, my advice would be to e-mail them directly to request them. It us truly the quickest way and they will advise you how you will need to place your order for them.
I'm stocked :) got Radar1ine and Ghar1ine today :) . I don't have too much problem getting them here from the sites in the States.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stocked :) got Radar1ine and Ghar1ine today :) . I don't have too much problem getting them here from the sites in the States.
Word is Health Canada does not "like" Sarms so there is a risk they will seize orders from the US. Just an FYI.