Olympus Labs Hydro3 stacking

969c1

Awards
Just curious as to any thing to worry about taking this with Conquer? Would it be a better idea of taking this as a pre workout by itself?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It provides good pump and endurance on its own.

I'd go solo and see how you like it. At 188lbs I'd go 2-3 caps based on feedback I've gotten.

And keep hydrated (as usual).

969c1

Awards
Well, I don't know how many people have tried Hydro3, But today I ran it solo, 3 capsules taken 30 minutes prior to my workout, and all I can say, HOLY PUMP!. I did arms tonight and it was to the point it hurt! But, hurt in such a good way! This was my first experience in achieving a massive pump to this extent. For the price that NutraPlanet sold it for, you cannot go wrong!
Thanks again to Olympus Labs. Always will be #1 in my books.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't know how many people have tried Hydro3, But today I ran it solo, 3 capsules taken 30 minutes prior to my workout, and all I can say, HOLY PUMP!. I did arms tonight and it was to the point it hurt! But, hurt in such a good way! This was my first experience in achieving a massive pump to this extent. For the price that NutraPlanet sold it for, you cannot go wrong!
Thanks for the kind words man.
I told you to try it solo didn't I haha : )

The pump really is awesome and you really can't beat the value per bottle.

Enjoy!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was a great deal on NP for sure. Thanks for the support!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic product! I haven't been disappointed with much from OL (didn't really like conqu3r at first)

The pumps are actually painful and sometimes un bearable but that was on 4 caps

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic product! I haven't been disappointed with much from OL (didn't really like conqu3r at first)

That's funny dude...I'm a rep (obviously) and it took me about 2-3 servings/days of Conqu3r to really get a grasp on how much it affected my performance (in a positive way). You can see my posts on this if you look around haha. After that there was no looking back. I won't take anything else on ultra intense days.

Have you tried rocking it out on a cardio day? The COP and enhanced bloodflow really help.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
That's funny dude...I'm a rep (obviously) and it took me about 2-3 servings/days of Conqu3r to really get a grasp on how much it affected my performance (in a positive way). You can see my posts on this if you look around haha. After that there was no looking back. I won't take anything else on ultra intense days.

Have you tried rocking it out on a cardio day? The COP and enhanced bloodflow really help.
Yeah I really like how is has relatively low stims too. It definitely too half way through the tub for me to notice the performance of it

I do cardio nearly every time I set foot in the gym after a workout

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I really like how is has relatively low stims too. It definitely too half way through the tub for me to notice the performance of it

I do cardio nearly every time I set foot in the gym after a workout
In all honesty I was surprised at how much of an improvement I got in the cardio dept from Conqu3r.

Typically I stay clear of pump products for cardio but the blend in Conqu3r is just the right mix.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I agree, so many people nowadays look for that cracked out feeling on pre's. I never got that with Conqu3r, but I definitely found that I noticed it missing when I finished using it and switched off.

But just wait until everyone sees what we've got in store for them next when we UNLEASH our next version...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, so many people nowadays look for that cracked out feeling on pre's. I never got that with Conqu3r, but I definitely found that I noticed it missing when I finished using it and switched off.

But just wait until everyone sees what we've got in store for them next when we UNLEASH our next version...
Any info on a possible release date? :D

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Can Hydro3 be stacked with Ep1C Unleashed or is it worth running solo?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words man.
I told you to try it solo didn't I haha : )

The pump really is awesome and you really can't beat the value per bottle.

Enjoy!
I use 4 caps and I'm 215lbs. The pump and fullness are unreal.
Now, since I'm sick in the head, I tried 4 caps + one gram of Agmatine. Agma didn't add anything.
Take home message: if you're looking for a 2nd product to enhance the pump even further, don't waste your money. It can't get any better than this.