What's the best bulking stack from Olympus?

BARKODE

Awards
That isn't methylated. I just ordered all 6 flavors of CONQU3R from Orbit. I'm going to cut with IML's 1-AD + 4-AD and I'm planning to bulk with Olympus Labs. Any suggestions?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Since DermaTr3st isn't for sale anymore. Get on Ostarine Dermastrength and Ep1c. Rumor has it a TD version of Ep1c is hitting the market soon for better absorption. Run Ostarine 15-20mg a day for 8 weeks with dermaStrength 1/2 pump 2x a day. Be sure to PCT after this, this will get you at minimum a good 8-10lb of good quality gains with the right diet. OL is legit man you'll love these supps.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agree with the above statement. Unfortunately with the ph's gone the options are more natural but still effective. As a good bulk is more determined with proper diet anyways. DermaStrength, Ep1c and Ostar1ne with a 500 calorie surplus would add some nice lean gains with minimal body fat.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And add that Conquer PWO and the intensity and pump will make gains all on it's own. Nice purchase!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Agree with the above statement. Unfortunately with the ph's gone the options are more natural but still effective. As a good bulk is more determined with proper diet anyways. DermaStrength, Ep1c and Ostar1ne with a 500 calorie surplus would add some nice lean gains with minimal body fat.
This is a really good natty stack for sure!!