Tr3st - Dymethazi9e Cycle Layout - What Do You Think?

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I've been running Ostarine 25 mg ed for 4 weeks, plan on going another 4, for a total of an 8 week cycle.

At that point, I'd like to jump right into a cycle of Tr3st, Dermatr3st, and Dymethazi9e.

I'm planning for the cycle to look like this:

Dermatr3st: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Tr3st: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Dymethazi9e: 0/0/0/40/40/40/60/60

On cycle Support
Ar1macare Pro - Every day
TUDCA - Started at the same time as DMZ
TransFORM - 1 or 2 doses ed or as needed

PCT
Clomid - 100/75/50/50/50/50/25/25
Viron - Every Day
Ar1macare Pro - Every Day
Ostarine - 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
TransFORM - 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
OL "Cordycepin" Test booster?!?!?

I'm going to have some Anastrozole, on hand just as a precaution, from what I've read Tr3st at 100mgs a day can possibly give me some issues, but I'm hoping the TransFORM, plus the Arimistane in Ar1micare Pro will be enough.

Also, I'll be taking all of my standard supplements...creatine, fish oil, etc...

What do you guys think of this setup? What can I do better?

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Were you on before you started osta??

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle layout looks good, it's your pct that I have a couple suggestions. It's a bit overkill. I realize you will essentially be coming off of 16 weeks worth of cycle time, so you want to pct hard and insure recovery.

First your Clomid dosage is too high for too long. 75/50/50/25/25 is enough, 5 weeks.

I would also only run the Osta for 4 weeks TOPS. You're talking another 8 weeks of suppression here, totaling 24 weeks in all, 6 months!! I would even say only 3 weeks at 10mg, so that you have a couple weeks of Clomid to run after it.

Have you thought about using Sup3r PCT instead of Ar1micarePro? They're pretty similar in organ support, but Sup3r has cortisol control, ZMA for improved sleep, prolactin and estrogen control and test boosting.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I've been running Ostarine 25 mg ed for 4 weeks, plan on going another 4, for a total of an 8 week cycle.

At that point, I'd like to jump right into a cycle of Tr3st, Dermatr3st, and Dymethazi9e.

I'm planning for the cycle to look like this:

Dermatr3st: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Tr3st: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Dymethazi9e: 0/0/0/40/40/40/60/60

On cycle Support
Ar1macare Pro - Every day
TUDCA - Started at the same time as DMZ
TransFORM - 1 or 2 doses ed or as needed

PCT
Clomid - 100/75/50/50/50/50/25/25
Viron - Every Day
Ar1macare Pro - Every Day
Ostarine - 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
TransFORM - 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
OL "Cordycepin" Test booster?!?!?

I'm going to have some Anastrozole, on hand just as a precaution, from what I've read Tr3st at 100mgs a day can possibly give me some issues, but I'm hoping the TransFORM, plus the Arimistane in Ar1micare Pro will be enough.

Also, I'll be taking all of my standard supplements...creatine, fish oil, etc...

What do you guys think of this setup? What can I do better?

So I understand correctly.... 8 weeks of Osta then jump right into the cycle??? What prior experience do you have with Hormones?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Cycle layout looks good, it's your pct that I have a couple suggestions. It's a bit overkill. I realize you will essentially be coming off of 16 weeks worth of cycle time, so you want to pct hard and insure recovery.

First your Clomid dosage is too high for too long. 75/50/50/25/25 is enough, 5 weeks.

I would also only run the Osta for 4 weeks TOPS. You're talking another 8 weeks of suppression here, totaling 24 weeks in all, 6 months!! I would even say only 3 weeks at 10mg, so that you have a couple weeks of Clomid to run after it.

Have you thought about using Sup3r PCT instead of Ar1micarePro? They're pretty similar in organ support, but Sup3r has cortisol control, ZMA for improved sleep, prolactin and estrogen control and test boosting.
I agree PCT needs some work as well as this is a long cycle may be over kill... 16 weeks of Osta with a cycle in the middle may take a toll on him

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards

Yea, I've been debating whether or not to grab a bottle Sup3r PCT, the only reason I didn't just do it is because I have enough Ar1micarePro.

I don't see why I can't just save the Ar1micarePro for another cycle and grab a bottle of Sup3r PCT though.

Clomid 75/50/50/25/25
Osta 10/10/10/0/0
TransFORM 50/50/50/50/50
Sup3r PCT ED
Viron ED

How does that look?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yea, I've been debating whether or not to grab a bottle Sup3r PCT, the only reason I didn't just do it is because I have enough Ar1micarePro.

I don't see why I can't just save the Ar1micarePro for another cycle and grab a bottle of Sup3r PCT though.

Clomid 75/50/50/25/25
Osta 10/10/10/0/0
TransFORM 50/50/50/50/50
Sup3r PCT ED
Viron ED

How does that look?
Looks better.. Still think you should consider shortening your time on Osta..

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
So I understand correctly.... 8 weeks of Osta then jump right into the cycle??? What prior experience do you have with Hormones?
Yes sir, that's what I'm thinking.

I'm on week 4 right now, so technically I could cut it short and jump into the PH cycle any time. I was just trying to get a nice long run in, but I understand it could be overkill. I haven't seen any logs like this, or even much useful discussion.

As far as my background with hormones, I've got a little experience under my belt.

I've ran two complete cycles of Ostarine, a 4 week cycle and a 6 week cycle. Both times went beautifully, with no sides, and smooth recovery.

As for PH's...

I've got two cycles under my belt.

My first round was 4 weeks with Alpha-1 methyl-1-etiocholenolol-epietiocholanolone.

The second time I used Super DMZ 2.0 Methylsten - DMZ

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yes sir, that's what I'm thinking.

I'm on week 4 right now, so technically I could cut it short and jump into the PH cycle any time. I was just trying to get a nice long run in, but I understand it could be overkill. I haven't seen any logs like this, or even much useful discussion.

As far as my background with hormones, I've got a little experience under my belt.

I've ran two complete cycles of Ostarine, a 4 week cycle and a 6 week cycle. Both times went beautifully, with no sides, and smooth recovery.

As for PH's...

I've got two cycles under my belt.

My first round was 4 weeks with Alpha-1 methyl-1-etiocholenolol-epietiocholanolone.

The second time I used Super DMZ 2.0 Methylsten - DMZ
OK... I would Drop Osta and start your PH run, I don't feel it will benefit you much once on the PH's.. If you want you can start it back keeping it under 10 during your PCT. When running multiple products you need to consider the stress everything is going to place on your body.. Sometimes less is more ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... I would Drop Osta and start your PH run, I don't feel it will benefit you much once on the PH's.. If you want you can start it back keeping it under 10 during your PCT. When running multiple products you need to consider the stress everything is going to place on your body.. Sometimes less is more ;)
^agree 100%

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm going to take your guys advice and drop the osta and hop right into my cycle. I might put up some kind of minimal log with one or two updates a week, idk though. If I do, I'll post a link here in case anyone is interested...thanks again for the advice!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm going to take your guys advice and drop the osta and hop right into my cycle. I might put up some kind of minimal log with one or two updates a week, idk though. If I do, I'll post a link here in case anyone is interested...thanks again for the advice!
Your welcome and keep us posted

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
LAH813 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Bult Cycle Logs 149