TR3ST... caps or transdermal

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Can't decide which TR3ST to get. Caps or transdermal. Can someone help me figure out which one was more effective? What difference did you feel between the two. And reps what are your thoughts on both.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do both. Oral is good for a bolus dose and TD is good for stable slow diffusion of the hormone

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I been using one pump OL transdermal Trest every morning together with a half pump of transform for 3 weeks (saturday will bee day one og week4) i feel better now then i do off cycle

Energy all day, motivated and strong ! Almost no doms after Heavy day

Im using oral Trest 1 hour preWO
more then 25mg is almost to much for me preWO from pumps in my forearms (on back Training days)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. 50-100mg/day of TD (I prefer 100mg ;)) and 50mg of oral preworkout.
Is it safe to say that 50mg of TD Trest per day are comparable to 250mg oft test e in terms of muscle and strength gains?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Can't decide which TR3ST to get. Caps or transdermal. Can someone help me figure out which one was more effective? What difference did you feel between the two. And reps what are your thoughts on both.
I think the most important factor in avoiding side effects and producing the greatest gains is to get as consistent of blood lervels as possible. I also think the short term acute effect of taking the oral version before a work out is pretty meaningless overall--it's the consistency of the anabolic stimulus that's much more important. So, I used two daily doses of DermaTrest; one after training and a shower (I train late morning), and another approximately 12 hours later.

Crowbar

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it safe to say that 50mg of TD Trest per day are comparable to 250mg oft test e in terms of muscle and strength gains?
It is not safe to say anything like that or the FDA would be looking at us for comparing ourselves to a schedule 3 medicine ofr black market steroid. It is safe to say 50mg of TR3ST is anabolic enough you would see some increased growth and strength increase.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OP, I would go with DermaTR3ST as a matter of fact I did. I will be running it next week.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
OP, I would go with DermaTR3ST as a matter of fact I did. I will be running it next week.
Enjoy my friend! What dosage, and with what else, will you be running it? I commented in the Trest Q&A that I had underestimated the degree to which Trest aromatizes to a potent methyl estrogen. As much as I dislike AI's, the next time I run DermaTrest (I have two bottles of DermaTrest and a bottle of DMZ just waiting for early next year!) I will be using a small dose of a more gentle AI, as I don't think the Nolva was able to control the systemic effects of elevated estrogen (I.e., high blood pressure; as estrogen will cause sodium retention).

Crowbar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
oyvind Anabolics 4
808bigdog Olympus Labs 5
808bigdog Anabolics 2