Dermatren.....woooo boy

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was a lucky recipient of two bottles of Dermatren to review.

Little about how I ran the Tren and past experience - used the derma Tren to help kick start my bulk for the off season. I was working on reverse dieting out of a recent show so calories were bumped up every week a bit.

I've ran oral Tren before up to 210mg a day for an extended period of time but never for a bulk always cutting with great success.

My dose was 1 pump upon waking and 1 pump about an hour before the gym so 120mg ed for right at 4 weeks. I always took a shower before applying the transdermal and made sure to completely dry off before applying. The transdermal did seem to burn/warm the skin where applied for a couple hours after. Nothing uncomfortable but noticeable. The smell wasn't bad and the product was rather thin witch made for quick drying on the skin and easy application.

I can say without a doubt that 120mg of Dermatren was as strong if not stronger then 210mg of the oral. Night sweats were going hard, sweating during the day all the time, pouring sweat in the gym, temper was short and sex drive was though the roof. Every Tren side was there lol.

Now like I said I've never used Tren to bulk, so I can only judge results on this single time. Even while reverse dieting I stayed relatively lean while adding about 20lbs over the four weeks. I did accrue some body fat but not nearly as much as I expected for the drastic increase I'm weight gain.

I am very impressed with Dermatren and would like to thank Olympus for bringing forth an amazing product. Get on this stuff guys! You won't be disappointed.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

jaakonpallo

Awards
how much is 1 pump?i mean how much it covers your skin.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much is 1 pump?i mean how much it covers your skin.
One pump is 2ml (=60mg). It depends on your size, lol. I can easily apply more than 2ml's to my upper chest/delts/traps.

jaakonpallo

Awards
is it watery or gel like?
1ml of Dienazone was difficult to find enough places on my skin( was trying to avoid surface outside of clothing).

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
so does this have no effect on the liver or what bros?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so does this have no effect on the liver or what bros?
It most likely has SOME effect on liver but very minor effect. Even oral trendione is very mild for the liver so TD version should be even milder.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This a OL product?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
This is my next purchase fer sure

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So is OP still reviewing these?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What oral tren product did you use in the past at 210mg?