~Sharing My Pre-Review~ Final Review Will Soon Follow :-)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Final Review is up! Scroll down a tad bit :)

Most of you all ready know me and can vouch for me, so there no need for me to reintroduce myself.

Right now I'm on a 6-8 weekier run with D1METHADROL and TR3ST from Olympus labs and will be overlapping DMZ/Stano into my mix. Im 2 weeks in and I just started adding DMZ into my mix.

D1METHADROL: 30/30/30/30/30/30
TR3ST: 75-150. Stano will only follow once Im done with Tr3st.
DMZ: 45/45/45/45

Right now I went with a simple low D1METHADROL / TR3ST dosing scheme for a longer duration then higher and shorter.

D1METHADROL Pre Review:

All I can say if purity is there along with a great price. This is way better the EPI in my books. Dryness, fullness, veins, are all there. Only 2 weeks in and effects are already there. Can't leave to much of a pre-review got to keep all you guys guessing :)

TR3ST Pre Review:

If I have to say at this point tr3st is legit, In my honest opinion it works. Balls are full, there no lethargic from being on, libido is up, and a few other benefits. Again you all will have to wait for my finial review :)

Any question just ask.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Final Review

Final review. Ending a bit early.

Well 4 weeks came up fast, was going to push for a 6-8 week but I'm happy with my result.

Lets begins shall we!

If anyone is looking for quality products look no further ---> Olympus Labs delivers. They have great prices and with that comes with enough capsule to run full cycle without needing to buy multiple bottles. Shipping time was great.

My next thing is LABS RESULTS, do you know of any other company that post labs result, for quality testing? hmmm? yup I thought so! Don't worry Olympus Labs will always SHARE thoese results which can be found here ---> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/247753-olympus-labs-announcement.html This shows you there serious about the quality of there ingredients that way you know what you are getting and paying for. Not bashing any other companies for not post results, it just it will be nice to see the results in quality.

D1METHADROL

Pumps: 7/10
Veins: 5.5/10
Strength: 8.1/10
Re-comp: 8/10
Dryness: 10/10
Hardness: 8.5/10

Overall this a way better the EPI in my books. Very strong at a low does "There really no need for 40mg", I did have a few lazy days but there were not bad. Tr3st helped alot. This run happen to be more a re-comp then anything and was very happy with my end results.

I noticed effects 3 days in, This stuff worked fast. I was pretty much rock hard during those 3 days and every day after that it got better, pumps kicked in, dryness was up. I think I did have just ONE day were I did have a little back pump going on. Other then that this was a fun compound to run.

TR3ST

Pros:
Libido: 10/10
Woodies: 7/10 "Kinda random tho"
Energy: 8/10
Strength: 6.5/10

Cons:
Puffiness: 9/10 "Random days I looked puffy"
Wet look: 6.5/10 "Random days I looked wet"

I can say tr3st was great at keeping things up and running and just a general feel good while on cycle. Only down side for me was it made me puffiness off and on. I don't like that lol.

Effects came on fast, about a week in. Felt great all day! Low does worked for me and was more then enough. I did do a few days were I did go higher for the little extra pre workout kick :)

Now about dosing I think 5 days of with 2 days off should be good at keeping the puffiness / wet look down to zero. Not to mention play with a lower does first. I also think tr3st should be more suited for a cycle that has more drier compounds in the mix. None the less this should be a staple to any cycle in keeping libido, energy and balls happy.

Again any question just ask.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soungs great!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Mid review kinda.

Felling pretty good overall, hit a few days were I felt sluggish and now feels like I hit a wall were I feel pretty weak so time to refuel with food and take 2-3 days of from the weights.

D1M: Has been treating me well pumps have been good and veins has been looking sick.

TR3ST: At this point is a little to potent for me but not a fan of puffiness / wet look. So for me I will cycle it in pulses. So I decided to add my stano to help dry me out and to keep the libido up. Tr3st well overlap the stano with stano extend pass it. I will leave more detailed info on how tr3st should be used but that will be up to the user to see if that doesing/plan will work for them.

As far as the dmz addition goes I will be lowing it to 30mg for the sweet spot.

Again any question feel free to ask.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Finial Review.

Final review. Ending a bit early.

Well 4 weeks came up fast, was going to push for a 6-8 week but I'm happy with my result.

Lets begins shall we!

If anyone is looking for quality products look no further ---> Olympus Labs delivers. They have great prices and with that comes with enough capsule to run full cycle without needing to buy multiple bottles. Shipping time was great.

My next thing is LABS RESULTS, do you know of any other company that post labs result, for quality testing? hmmm? yup I thought so! Don't worry Olympus Labs will always SHARE thoese results which can be found here ---> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/247753-olympus-labs-announcement.html This shows you there serious about the quality of there ingredients that way you know what you are getting and paying for. Not bashing any other companies for not post results, it just it will be nice to see the results in quality.

D1METHADROL

Pumps: 7/10
Veins: 5.5/10
Strength: 8.1/10
Re-comp: 8/10
Dryness: 10/10
Hardness: 8.5/10

Overall this a way better the EPI in my books. Very strong at a low does "There really no need for 40mg", I did have a few lazy days but there were not bad. Tr3st helped alot. This run happen to be more a re-comp then anything and was very happy with my end results.

I noticed effects 3 days in, This stuff worked fast. I was pretty much rock hard during those 3 days and every day after that it got better, pumps kicked in, dryness was up. I think I did have just ONE day were I did have a little back pump going on. Other then that this was a fun compound to run.

TR3ST

Pros:
Libido: 10/10
Woodies: 7/10 "Kinda random tho"
Energy: 8/10
Strength: 6.5/10

Cons:
Puffiness: 9/10 "Random days I looked puffy"
Wet look: 6.5/10 "Random days I looked wet"

I can say tr3st was great at keeping things up and running and just a general feel good while on cycle. Only down side for me was it made me puffiness off and on. I don't like that lol.

Effects came on fast, about a week in. Felt great all day! Low does worked for me and was more then enough. I did do a few days were I did go higher for the little extra pre workout kick :)

Now about dosing I think 5 days of with 2 days off should be good at keeping the puffiness / wet look down to zero. Not to mention play with a lower does first. I also think tr3st should be more suited for a cycle that has more drier compounds in the mix. None the less this should be a staple to any cycle in keeping libido, energy and balls happy.

Again any question just ask.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your review!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review man, very happy to see your positive results!