Same product; different pill sizes?

joeybacs

Awards
I ordered Arm1carepro different times. I'm just confused that the pills inside don't look alike from one another.

I know this can be the same product and stuffs. But it could also be a possibility of mislabeling.

Ang olympuslabs reps can clarify for me?

Thank you.

image-3294608948.jpg

image-4184390485.jpg

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered 3 bottles now and they are always like the white ones. Where did u order the red ones from? Maybe a ripoff supplier?

joeybacs

Awards
I've ordered 3 bottles now and they are always like the white ones. Where did u order the red ones from? Maybe a ripoff supplier?
cant be a rip-off. I know. All my other pills were white. I ordered it from NUTRIVERSE; an official carrier of OL products. I get all my Supps from nutriverse.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy bro hopefully one of the reps chime in soon

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're legit, we've been experimenting with different bottles/pill colors/sizes so no need to be alarmed. We'll most likely keep the colored ones with the more dense bottles in the future.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
See I knew they'd chime in with an answer. I do like the idea of different colored pills though to help sort them from one another though.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes glad you brought this to our attention so hopefully more people can see this and understand going forward.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading that OL was going to start using different color caps for different products. This way you didn't have to carry the bottle around with you to differentiate them.