Views: 2464
Size:  15.9 KB

DermaSTRENGTH by Olympus Labs (60ml)

Features:
    Extreme Muscle and STR3NGTH gains
    Extreme Power
    Extreme Recovery
    Crush Plateaus
    What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.

DermaSTRENGTH by Olympus Labs
    If you are looking for extreme muscle and strength gains look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present DERMASTRENGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod.It features 60 ml, each ml containing 50mg of Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.

DERMASTRENGTH gives you 3000mg of Laxogenin per bottle. Its the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones and can be used all year round, on cycle, and even during post cycle.

Its made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient found in the 1990s and is a very potent compound and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

DERMASTRENGTH will provide:
    Extreme Muscle and STR3NGTH gains
    Extreme Power
    Extreme Recovery
    Crush Plateaus
    What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.
    Can be used on cycle, as a standalone, or even during post cycle as it is non suppressive.

DermaSTRENGTH Directions:

Use 1⁄2 a pump (1 ml) 1-2 times daily. 1 pump equates to 2 ml.
    Pump on to arms, shoulders, or stomach. Rub on to skin till dry. Apply
    DERMASTRENGTH on to DRY SKIN only. For best results use 1⁄2 a pump
    after showering and 1⁄2 a pump pre-workout.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

2. NUTRIVERSE EXCLUSIVE 1 WEEK PRESALE STARTS NOW ON BRAND NEW OLYMPUS LABS TRANSDERMAL PROHORMONES / ANCILLARIES. USE COUPON CODE: "TRANSDERMAL15" AT CHECKOUT.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    NUTRIVERSE EXCLUSIVE 1 WEEK PRESALE STARTS NOW ON BRAND NEW OLYMPUS LABS TRANSDERMAL PROHORMONES / ANCILLARIES. USE COUPON CODE: "TRANSDERMAL15" AT CHECKOUT.
    Already grabbed a couple there and thank you

4. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Already grabbed a couple there and thank you
    It'd be great to follow your progress... Are you going to log it?
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   

5. when do you plan on selling it to an EU supplier ? i got my pill form of str3ngth from JW , so i guess this will go to them as well? if so do you have an ideea when?coz i wanna buy a couple of transdermal bottles also

6. Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    when do you plan on selling it to an EU supplier ? i got my pill form of str3ngth from JW , so i guess this will go to them as well? if so do you have an ideea when?coz i wanna buy a couple of transdermal bottles also
    It shouldn't be too long from now. Soon after it's with US retailers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It'd be great to follow your progress... Are you going to log it?
    I really never thought about it. I just started taking the strength caps two days ago and today the dermastrength showed up so I am going to stack that as well. I could run a log on it. Anyway I read the label and it says make sure you do a proper pct. Kind of throwing me off a bit because this is not a prohormone

8. no pct is needed suppjunkie
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

9. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    no pct is needed suppjunkie
    Dear OL
    Just received my 2 dermastrength.

The label reads only use for 30 days then 90 days break. It also says run pct.

Could you kindly confirm:
    -if this can be used for longer than 30days if so how long. And how long should the break period be?
    -if a pct is indeed needed, and if so is a serm needed?

Cheers cheers

10. Quote Originally Posted by jarod86 View Post
    Dear OL
    Just received my 2 dermastrength.

The label reads only use for 30 days then 90 days break. It also says run pct.

Could you kindly confirm:
    -if this can be used for longer than 30days if so how long. And how long should the break period be?
    -if a pct is indeed needed, and if so is a serm needed?

Cheers cheers
    you can use it all year round and yes no pct or serm is needed. The labels are being reprinted for future runs, I caught on to this issue only after ordering them. With that being said I hope I've answered all your questions

11. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    you can use it all year round and yes no pct or serm is needed. The labels are being reprinted for future runs, I caught on to this issue only after ordering them. With that being said I hope I've answered all your questions
    Thanks for the prompt response. Looking forward to some extra edge in the gym with some of your products.

And p.s. Conqu3r is the best pre I've ever used.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jarod86 View Post
    Thanks for the prompt response. Looking forward to some extra edge in the gym with some of your products.

And p.s. Conqu3r is the best pre I've ever used.
    That means a lot man, thank you! Care to review it for everyone here: CONQU3R (20 Servings)

13. Any updates?

14. Quote Originally Posted by sina View Post
    Any updates?
    Updates on?

15. How fast will Derma streghth kick in & see results?

16. Subbed for this. Interested in laxogenin. I'll let OL pop my cherry what dose do tiu guys recommend? Gonna get TD for the August 5th sale but also have a bottle of caps on the way

17. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    Subbed for this. Interested in laxogenin. I'll let OL pop my cherry what dose do tiu guys recommend? Gonna get TD for the August 5th sale but also have a bottle of caps on the way
    100mg td and 100mg oral.

18. You guys got anyone logging this who isn't using gear or on TRT? When answering this please don't assume I'm an idiot. I don't like having my intelligence insulted. Been researching this shyt for years now. I just want to see a log with someone using strictly dermastrength and NOTHING else. If there aren't any logs coming I'll just wait I guess

19. Quote Originally Posted by JeremyNG25 View Post
    You guys got anyone logging this who isn't using gear or on TRT? When answering this please don't assume I'm an idiot. I don't like having my intelligence insulted. Been researching this shyt for years now. I just want to see a log with someone using strictly dermastrength and NOTHING else. If there aren't any logs coming I'll just wait I guess
    Why would anyone say your an idiot?
    It's a good question. I don't think our loggers are not running gear along side it. Trt(you could call this gear) I'm not sure...but I don't think so.

Some are using combo's with ep1c, but that's a natural product.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by JeremyNG25 View Post
    You guys got anyone logging this who isn't using gear or on TRT? When answering this please don't assume I'm an idiot. I don't like having my intelligence insulted. Been researching this shyt for years now. I just want to see a log with someone using strictly dermastrength and NOTHING else. If there aren't any logs coming I'll just wait I guess
    I don't think discounting someones opinion because they are on TRT makes any sense. If so they have more stable Test levels than most people, so they would definitely know a difference if it was working. Now if they just started TRT then I would say that would discount them, because that would obviously be a sudden increase to anabolism. However, a steady dose of TRT is actually an even more controlled environment than a person that fluctuates daily.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by JeremyNG25 View Post
    MCCREW and Tyga Tyga are using it in pct

22. How fast are results with DermaStrength? Looking to stack it with EP1C.

23. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    How fast are results with DermaStrength? Looking to stack it with EP1C.
    You should start noticing benefits from it on week 2.

24. Thanks looking forward to this!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 10:03 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM