TR3ST or EP1STANE for Strength?

Whittenator

Whittenator

Awards
Hey guys, very curious about the new TR3ST looks amazing. If you had to choose between the two instead of using TR3ST as a test base with EP1STANE, which one would you pick for the best strength gains?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would pick Epi but I respond to it better than most people. Let's hear what others have to say.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
never ran trest but I too respond well to Epi.

Whittenator

Whittenator

Awards
I would pick Epi but I respond to it better than most people. Let's hear what others have to say.
I bet EPI with the TR3ST would be aboslutely amazing for strength gains! I kind of want to do a 6 weeker of that!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet EPI with the TR3ST would be aboslutely amazing for strength gains! I kind of want to do a 6 weeker of that!
Yeah, it would be great for sure. I'll definitely run that combo at some point. First I'll have to go through M1T/TR3ST stack though.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im going to do a six week cycle of Brawn ( Ironflex's Epi) and Stano next month. Both are nice and dry, and will make for a very productive summer stack .

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi is an anabolic compound with low androgenic properties, it is great for growth and the strength gains are hand in hand with the added size. TR3ST is far more androgenic than EPI, so for strength gains specifically I would have to tilt my hat to the TR3ST. The compound with the higher androgen ratio is always going to produce the most strength. The androgens actually make the muscle fire off with more efficiency and hence more strength is realized.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
never tried tr3st, but tr3n and epi is nuts. strength gains and cuts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
LAH813 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 62