5 FREE TUBS OF OLYMPUS LABS PRE-WORKOUT *BETA TESTERS ONLY

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 FREE TUBS OF OLYMPUS LABS PRE-WORKOUT TO 5 PEOPLE WHO CAN DESCRIBE OUR PRE-WORKOUT AND LET US USE IT IN THE WRITEUP! 1 TUB EACH TO 5 PEOPLE WHO ARE BEST ABLE TO DESCRIBE OUR PREWORKOUT. *WILL BE USED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES* :)

WE WILL REPLACE THE WORD PRE-WORKOUT WITH THE PRE-WORKOUTS NAME IT SELF AND CHOOSE THE 5 TOP REVIEWS, PLEASE KEEP IT LESS TO A PARAGRAPH TO SUM UP THE ADDED BENEFITS AND YOUR EXPERIENCE OF USING IT.

THIS ONLY QUALIFIES TO THOSE WHO RECEIVED SAMPLES

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Holy shyt! This is a great opp. Cant believe there isnt a line out the door!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Noooooo lol. Sample fail killed my chance

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice opportunity here guys get in on this!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre workout madness:)

Yeah buddy

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 FREE TUBS OF OLYMPUS LABS PRE-WORKOUT TO 5 PEOPLE WHO CAN DESCRIBE OUR PRE-WORKOUT AND LET US USE IT IN THE WRITEUP! 1 TUB EACH TO 5 PEOPLE WHO ARE BEST ABLE TO DESCRIBE OUR PREWORKOUT. *WILL BE USED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES* :)WE WILL REPLACE THE WORD PRE-WORKOUT WITH THE PRE-WORKOUTS NAME IT SELF AND CHOOSE THE 5 TOP REVIEWS, PLEASE KEEP IT LESS TO A PARAGRAPH TO SUM UP THE ADDED BENEFITS AND YOUR EXPERIENCE OF USING IT.THIS ONLY QUALIFIES TO THOSE WHO RECEIVED SAMPLES
Using this Pre-workout intensifies all aspects of your abilities in the gym. This pre-workout causes a sustained-release reaction of focus, energy, endurance and strength which is magnified by the time and effort you spend in the gym. Confidence overwhelmed. Commitments kept. Goals made.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Pre-Workout will be out in Mid to End May we had slight manufacturing delay with something minor but when it does come we'll be sure to launch it with a BANG

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
5 FREE TUBS OF OLYMPUS LABS PRE-WORKOUT TO 5 PEOPLE WHO CAN DESCRIBE OUR PRE-WORKOUT AND LET US USE IT IN THE WRITEUP! 1 TUB EACH TO 5 PEOPLE WHO ARE BEST ABLE TO DESCRIBE OUR PREWORKOUT. *WILL BE USED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES* :)

WE WILL REPLACE THE WORD PRE-WORKOUT WITH THE PRE-WORKOUTS NAME IT SELF AND CHOOSE THE 5 TOP REVIEWS, PLEASE KEEP IT LESS TO A PARAGRAPH TO SUM UP THE ADDED BENEFITS AND YOUR EXPERIENCE OF USING IT.

THIS ONLY QUALIFIES TO THOSE WHO RECEIVED SAMPLES
Already did this on the other thread where you guys posted this. And we were told we had already secured a tub. I sent my addi a while back to you guys and a rep. So am I already good? Lol

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the five were finalized already but the free tubs will all ship at a later date now.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what you are saying is you created this thread so T-bone could be "grandfathered" in as an additional winner?.
Sure PM a rep your address. :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How did I miss this lls

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah the five were finalized already but the free tubs will all ship at a later date now.
Oh I gotcha. Thanks! Ill review it after I have finished a whole tub! I get rather critical about halfway through cause only the best still work great after continuous usage :)

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
how's about one to try for some1 who just picked up furaza-300 and ep15tane :) :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how's about one to try for some1 who just picked up furaza-300 and ep15tane :) :)
You'll get a single serving sample when we receive a new batch of them!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll keep checking back! you guys have a lot of products I want to try. I'm loving the Ep15tane perfect cycle right now
Start a log, buddy! Many guys would be interested to follow your progress :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 3 weeks in though would that be too late?
No! In the first post you could just briefly tell what you've experienced during those first three weeks and continue with normal log from now on :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would follow it for sure biggold

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
samples and write up should be ready within 10 days

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
samples and write up should be ready within 10 days
Tubs to? :D I'm drooling waiting for the thing. It was cruel to give me a sample, its like giving a guy in rehab a tiny amount of Cocain, and telling him that he would get a full tub of it in may ;) jk I appreciated the sample. It was a fun one to review.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet this stuff is gonna be the jam! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any idea on when the PWO will be unveiled? That teaser with the sample has me wondering lol

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
soon enough! Everything should be finalized very soon

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Onward: The Road to becoming a Demi-god

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Discount code CONQU3R20 gives you 20% off at nutri-verse.com :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone PM your shipping info for a free tub of CONQU3R

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I don't know if this is still active, but I definitely want to throw my hat in the ring. I used a sample the other night, and this IS WHAT PRE W.O IS SUPPOSED TO BE! It has every ingredient you'd want, and not only that, in PROPER DOSES! I put up a review on my one sample, and if this is still active I would love to try a full TUB! All 3 of the Olympus products I have tried as of late (Furaza-300, Ep15stane, and now this) have been great!